1. The Saints already ruled tight end Jimmy Graham (ankle), safety Malcom Jenkins (knee), linebacker Danny Clark (hamstring), and defensive tackle Tony Hargrove (knee).
Jenkins was the best player in the Saints secondary this year, which is saying a lot considering their solid starting corners. The Saints could be vulnerable to big plays. Graham brought a new dimension to the team, but the Saints can survive because . . .
2. Tight ends Jeremy Shockey and David Thomas are probable. Wideout Marques Colston is also probable after having knee surgery last week. The Saints are playing without Pierre Thomas and Chris Ivory, so the figure to throw even more than usual.
3. The Seahawks are fully healthy. (That sound you hear is Packers fans muttering under their collective breath.)
4. The Jets list three players as questionable: safety James Ihedigbo (knee, ankle), defensive end Trevor Pryce (hip), and tackle Damien Woody (knee). Woody is tentatively expected to return to the starting lineup at right tackle.
5. The Colts list 11 guys as questionable. Some are sure to play like wideout Reggie Wayne. Others like running back Dominic Rhodes (hip) is tentatively expected to play. Here are the guys that didn’t practice at all this week: tackle Ryan Diem (back), cornerback Kelvin Hayden (neck), defensive tackle Antonio Johnson (chest), guard Jamey Richard (concussion), linebacker Clint Session (elbow), and guard Jaimie Thomas (ankle, back).
6. Every Raven participated in at least a portion of practice this week. Haloti Ngata, Terrell Suggs, and Ed Reed all missed some practice this week, but they are expected to start despite being listed as questionable.
7. The Chiefs are basically healthy. Dwayne Bowe was taken off the injury report. (That sound you hear is Colts fans muttering under their collective breath.)
8. As we mentioned earlier, Packers defensive end Cullen Jenkins is expected to play despite being listed as questionable. Packers safety Atari Bigby (groin), running back Korey Hall (knee), and Frank Zombo (knee) are all out.
9. Eagles guard Max Jean-Gilles (ankle) and linebacker Stewart Bradley (elbow) are game-time decisions. Jean-Gilles missed practice all week.