Jason Whitlock and NFLPA’s George Atallah join PFT Live

PFT Liveblank

Wednesday’s PFT Live features a return to the program from Jason “Big Sexy” Whitlock.

Whitlock will talk about Antonio Cromartie’s recent comments about his union leadership and other assorted goodies from around the NFL.

NFLPA Assistant Executive Director of External Affairs.George Atallah will join the show after that to go over the latest back-and-forth concerning the labor situation.

Watch the shoow at noon ET live right here.

Permalink 14 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors
14 Responses to “Jason Whitlock and NFLPA’s George Atallah join PFT Live”
  1. xli2006 says: Jan 26, 2011 12:06 PM

How does Jason Whitlock still have credibility again?

Somebody refresh me on that.

And good thing I wasn’t eating lunch when I read Jason “Big Sexy” Whitlock… when I think the exact OPPOSITE of the phrase “Big Sexy” I think of Jason Whitlock.

2. thegreenviking says: Jan 26, 2011 12:09 PM

The NFLPA has a long way to go to prove to me they aren’t a bunch of greedy bastards looking for an extra luxury vehicle. Strikes should be reserved for grave injustices.

3. offconstantly08 says: Jan 26, 2011 12:20 PM

ok, have to say it…. March 4TH, 4…T…H…

I’m not in 2 place, i’m in 2ND place…there’s a difference…

Aside from that… the show is great!

4. comeonnowguys says: Jan 26, 2011 12:36 PM

Whitlock got embarrassed on WSCR yesterday afternoon.

5. p4ever says: Jan 26, 2011 12:38 PM

You need to expand your list of guests on the show; you’re recycling the same peoples. Not much leverage?

6. Rhode Island Patriots Fan says: Jan 26, 2011 1:13 PM

Whitlock is one of only a handful of sports writers in this country talented enough to make you want to read his columns, which are both unpredictable and refreshingly candid. His October 6, 2010 FoxSports column on the Randy Moss trade to Minnesota was a classic—one of the best sports commentaries I’ve ever read. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

7. jjackwagon says: Jan 26, 2011 1:15 PM

SO Whitlock is going to come on and talk about how good Gates BBQ is and how Jeff George should still be a QB in the NFL. But what does that have to do with the NFLPA?

8. ErikW65 says: Jan 26, 2011 1:37 PM

The NFL owners have a long way to go to prove to me they aren’t a bunch of greedy bastards looking for an extra $1,000,000,000,000. Lockouts should be reserved for grave injustices.

Also, I have no respect for people who sign a contract, and then later decide not to honor it.

We know that each NFL team is going to earn $6M each per year for the next ten years from ESPN for MNF alone. How is it that the system isn’t working?

This is all just a money-grab by the owners. Amazing how many working-stiff fans are duped into siding with billionaire oligarchs who must laugh secretly at the little peoples’ addiction to the NFL.

9. hobartbaker says: Jan 26, 2011 1:43 PM

Farmers across the country are complaining that their large barnyard animals are booking off to catch the appearance of “Big Sexy” today.

10. clintonportisheadd says: Jan 26, 2011 1:47 PM

Whitlock is a joke these days. And calling him “Big Sexy” is really funny. More like the “Obese Blowhard”….

11. echoplex89 says: Jan 26, 2011 2:11 PM

hear whitlock get destroyed by boers and bernstein for 32 mins on wscr.

12. riverhorsey says: Jan 26, 2011 2:14 PM

xli2006 says: Jan 26, 2011 12:06 PM

How does Jason Whitlock still have credibility again?

Whitlock never had any credibilty in KC

13. beardown4me says: Jan 26, 2011 2:36 PM

Excellent Discussion on the Players Union! Can you saay bend over and take it like a man ! The NFL owners have been waiting for years for this. The lockout will not last long! Thinks for assuming me that this to shall pass! The union is going to cave. Thank you for a 18 game season finally too! I would start the NFL Season in August before September normal start and then extend it one more game into the current schedule!

14. thedudesnotin says: Jan 26, 2011 2:52 PM

Say what you want about his credibility, like I am sure he cares otherwise, but he is bang on the mark in his points.

I have never understood why anyone would think by saying somebody else lacks credibility, that those people really care what you think.

Just like I am sure there will be people who don’t care what I type here.