Jarius Wynn is having a memorable day

J. Wynn

Many NFL players have said that the feeling of winning a Super Bowl can only be topped by the birth of a child.

Packers reserve defensive end Jarius Wynn could experience both moments in the same day.  As noted by ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Wynn stayed with his wife in the hospital overnight until they had a baby boy.

The baby’s name will be Jarius Wynn Jr. and the couple is considering “Super” as the middle name.

They’ll probably wait to see if Wynn is on the winning side of the things Sunday evening.

Permalink 10 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Green Bay Packers, Home, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors
10 Responses to “Jarius Wynn is having a memorable day”
  1. steeltownpride says: Feb 6, 2011 12:40 PM

Congrats on the baby . GREAT consollation prize for not winning the SB . GO STEELERS

2. omegaichiban says: Feb 6, 2011 12:51 PM

Congrats on the little one, but unless Mr. Wynns’ middle name is Super, then the baby won’t be a Jr.
    That being said, I sometimes call my son Jr., but we have diff. middle names. Just sayin’

3. kcjohnson2 says: Feb 6, 2011 12:55 PM

Jarius “All I do is” Wynn, Jr.

4. beeler262011 says: Feb 6, 2011 1:22 PM

A baby a consollation (consolation you jerk) prize? I have seen alot of stupid Steeler fan comments including razing the Packer Fan who was a member of the Never Miss a Super Bowl Club that couldn’t go because of sickness another calling Packer Fans baffoons (yes I know buffoons).
    I know for you Steeler fans who are the ass clowns out there having a little class is impossible but have you mental midgets ever heard of Spell Check ?!!!!!

5. 0marooney says: Feb 6, 2011 2:21 PM

Talk about spell check…
    Grammar check wouldn’t hurt, either.

6. stampnhawk says: Feb 6, 2011 2:27 PM

Good start to the day for the Wynn family and for me….1/1 so far in my prop bets!

7. vikescry1 says: Feb 6, 2011 2:52 PM

congrats wynn family! but if we wynn the superbowl just don’t shake the baby like people usually shake the trophy!

8. godofwine330 says: Feb 6, 2011 2:59 PM

His son and I share a birthday. Happy Birthday little one. I hope the Packers win.

9. stavreafavre says: Feb 6, 2011 5:02 PM

God, family, and the Green Bay Packers. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wynn.

10. melschanz says: Feb 7, 2011 1:44 PM

@ omegaichiban– You are correct with the Jr suffix, however those rules are ancient and have gone by the wayside. Now-a-days, it is okay to name you’re child as you wish. Many people actually now use Jr when they are naming just first & last names identical. It is now customary to use II or III or IV if the entire name is the same. For example: Jarius Jessereel Wynn, Jarius Jessereel Wynn II, Jarius Jessereel Wynn III and so on. If Jarius Jessereel Wynn wants to name his son Jarius Super Wynn Jr., then so be it. I honestly think it should be Jarius Super-Bowl Wynn Jr. Let him and his family be! Just saying…..

Oh, and Go Pack Go!