Ahmad Bradshaw feels “great” after surgery

Ahmad Bradshaw

Ahmad Bradshaw, a free agent running back whom the Giants want to re-sign whenever teams are finally able to sign free agents, says he’s doing great after ankle surgery.

“Everything went great thanks for the well wishes!” Bradshaw wrote on Twitter, “had a minor procedure everything went perfect, I will be ready to go soon! definitely by the season! I Cant wait til next season!!!”

But Bradshaw will have to wait, first to become a free agent after the owners lock out the players, and possibly to play in a game if the lockout goes on long enough.

Bradshaw played in all 16 games and finished the 2010 season with 276 carries for 1,235 yards and eight touchdowns, all while splitting time in the backfield with Brandon Jacobs. Bradshaw has said he does not anticipate that the Giants will be able to afford both himself and Jacobs in 2011.

Permalink 6 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, New York Giants, Rumor Mill
6 Responses to “Ahmad Bradshaw feels “great” after surgery”
  1. giablommi says: Feb 15, 2011 1:09 PM

“Ahmad Bradshaw feels “great” after surgery”
    ^^^^^
    Just wait til the painkillers wear off…

2. goawayeverybody says: Feb 15, 2011 1:50 PM

Man I hope my Saints pick up Brandon Jacobs. That would be awesome.

3. tucknrolle says: Feb 15, 2011 2:18 PM

Bradshaw and Jacobs compliment each other so well. If they both return, which I really hope happens, I hope one improves on catching the ball out of the back field. That is the one thing that is missing from our team.

4. jc1958cool says: Feb 15, 2011 3:09 PM

it’s my under standing, they can sign him before the 4th! if the giants want him back why don’t they? cause the owners are trying to break the players! i think the fans should pick one week and no one watch or show up! could you imagine

5. wferg1121 says: Feb 15, 2011 5:26 PM

What he needs is hands surgery so he can hold onto the damn ball…

6. kev86 says: Feb 17, 2011 10:02 AM

Bradshaw is our junkyard dog. He’s a fighter. I think Jacobs has run his course in NY. Maybe has 1 good year left.

Ingram at 19?