Carson Palmer’s house can now be yours

Cincinnati Bengals' Palmer celebrates his touchdown throw with teammate Livings against the San Diego Chargers during the second half of play in their NFL football game in Cincinnati

After more than a month of preparation, Carson Palmer’s Cincinnati house is officially on the market.

Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer has the vital details:

“The house, which is made of stone and brick, sits on five acres and also features a gourmet kitchen, 5 1/2 bathrooms, solarium, swimming pool, spa, golf green and pond.”

Tomorrow, we’ll break down whether Palmer’s new window treatments were really a good idea or not.  In the meantime, you may also like to know that the listing of Palmer’s house says it  “exudes comfort, character and privacy.”

On a related note, we’d like to tell NFL owners and players we are really beginning to hate you right now for this lockout.

Permalink 21 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Cincinnati Bengals, Home, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors
21 Responses to “Carson Palmer’s house can now be yours”
  1. melikefootball says: Mar 30, 2011 5:23 PM

Has the time come for FANS to start saying enough is enough and stop supporting the NFL and its players. Nice to know some NFL player is wanting to selll such a shabby place. Almost time for me to call direct tv and stop the ticket to watch my favorite team.

2. bradleyjames080 says: Mar 30, 2011 5:34 PM

And we’d really like to tell you: that your writing ability is on par with your looks … that of a 12 year old!

3. mick730 says: Mar 30, 2011 5:44 PM

Those read like very nice slave quarters indeed!!

4. richgannon says: Mar 30, 2011 5:48 PM

If the house is anything like Palmer, its going to be on the market for a while.

5. facebook.com/joesimmonscomic AKA Slow Joe (Bucs fan) says: Mar 30, 2011 5:53 PM

Do tell, is there crown molding?

6. bonniebengal says: Mar 30, 2011 6:06 PM

Too bad he already told the world his neighbors put garbage on his lawn. Not a good idea when you’re planning to sell your home!

7. seanb20124 says: Mar 30, 2011 6:26 PM

Indian Hills???

8. bradleyjames080 says: Mar 30, 2011 7:00 PM

bradleyjames080 says: Mar 30, 2011 5:34 PM

———————————————-

well … now that you’ve fixed all your typos … my previous comment just makes me look like a d*** haha!

9. beastofeden says: Mar 30, 2011 7:03 PM

One of the most over rated, over paid, and over hyped players of this generation.

Don’t believe me:

Look at his playoff record.
    Look at how many times he been to the post season.
    Look at where he was drafted
    Look at how long he’s been in the league.

10. stixzidinia says: Mar 30, 2011 8:35 PM

——————

Talk about being melodramatic. It’s the offseason. You wouldn’t have football anyway right now. Let’s stop trying to act like this has impacted you on any level other than not having as much to write about. The NFL is just an entertainment product. That is literally all it amounts to.

And on a related note, don’t try and speak for me. I was praying for a lockout and am absolutely thrilled that it is happening. The NFL needed knocked down a few pegs. Roger Goodell needed knocked down several pegs. The only way I could be even happier is if it lasts far longer and gets far more ugly. I’d happily sacrifice 5 or more years of no NFL if it meant the end of the Roger Goodell era.

11. thetooloftools says: Mar 30, 2011 9:33 PM

Gregg… this listing made you realize you live in an outhouse.

12. commentcentral says: Mar 30, 2011 10:02 PM

Does 80 million in the bank help a person live with failure?

13. denverhighrize says: Mar 30, 2011 10:15 PM

Perfect! If I get my ARM loan then I probably will only pay $10K a month!

14. anonymouslyanonymouscommentor says: Mar 30, 2011 10:30 PM

“Tomorrow, we’ll break down whether Palmer’s new window treatments were really a good idea or not. In the meantime, you may also like to know that the listing of Palmer’s house says it ‘exudes comfort, character and privacy.’”
    —————————————–

Your best paragraph yet.

15. biggs13 says: Mar 30, 2011 10:33 PM

Name one Cincinnati success story. Yeah, thought so! That town is where football careers go to die. Come to Miami Carson. You’re the missing piece.

16. abninf says: Mar 30, 2011 11:07 PM

ACORN is gonna hook me up with a loan.

17. commentcentral says: Mar 30, 2011 11:54 PM

biggs13 says:
    Mar 30, 2011 10:33
    Come to Miami Carson. You’re the missing piece.

__________________________________

And what would Miami be willing to part with for this missing piece?

18. drfever73 says: Mar 31, 2011 12:45 AM

I have to agree about the Roger Goodell comments. The guy has been the most intrusive and meddling commish in the history of the league.

19. realfann says: Mar 31, 2011 3:44 AM

Worst PFT post.

Ever.

20. flavordave says: Mar 31, 2011 4:59 AM

I may take an open house tour. Then Ill sh!t in his toilet.

21. baldbulls says: Mar 31, 2011 9:52 AM

I cracked up at this blog post … reminded me of Caddyshack.

Carl Spackler: This place got a pool?
    Ty Webb: Pool and a pond… Pond be good for you.