PFT Live: Falcons G.M. Thomas Dimitroff and Peter King

After slumming it in Stamford for a few days, Florio is back in PFT Live headquarters in West Virginia.

And we’ve got plenty of post-draft fallout to go over, starting with perhaps the biggest NFL newsmaker of the weekend.

Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff  joins the program to talk about his big trade up for Julio Jones.

SI.com and Football Night in America’s Peter King also joins the show to break down the draft and give us a few inside details on how and why things unfolded over the weekend.

Watch the show live right here at noon.

Permalink 7 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: PFT Live, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories, Videos
7 Responses to “PFT Live: Falcons G.M. Thomas Dimitroff and Peter King”
  1. hobartbaker says: May 2, 2011 11:42 AM

Dimitroff swapped the franchise for Jones. Now it’s just he and Julio, down by the school yard.

2. iamtalkingsolistenandlearn says: May 2, 2011 11:43 AM

“Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff joins to program to talk about his big trade up for Julio Jones.”

***************************************
    Translation;

Falcons GM Thomas Dummy joins the program to talk about how the Browns took advantage, fleeced, and conned him in the recent draft

3. ajc85 says: May 2, 2011 11:58 AM

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

4. chc4 says: May 2, 2011 12:28 PM

Browns are a horrible franchise. I’ll take Dimitroff’s judgment every day of the week.

5. beckzhere says: May 2, 2011 12:47 PM

As a lifelong Falcon fan, I’m on the fence about this one. Only time will tell.

6. Damon Mosley says: May 2, 2011 1:32 PM

Let me start by saying, I’ve been a fan (REAL FAN) since 1987. Tommy D, has taken my team from a hit or miss frustration to 3 consecutive winning seasons and a highly respected franchise. It’s comical to me that you clowns would come on here and question him when he’s done nothing but make us consistent and relevant. “traded the franchise for Julio”?? Dude are you serious? We needed 3 startes: (2nd WR, DE, and SOLB) we have 1, maybe 2 and still have FA coming. There’s a reason he gets paid to do this, and we type on blogs. You’ll have a Julio jersey and be slapping high fives come November…I can’t stand yall fake’ass fans!

7. brownsfn says: May 2, 2011 1:55 PM

@chc4

You my friend are a horrible waste of skin…