Browns G.M. Tom Heckert and your calls on PFT Live

We’ve already talked to one half of the biggest trade of draft weekend, so it’s only fair to hear from the other side.

Florio talks to Browns G.M. Tom Heckert on Wednesday’s PFT Live. He’ll go over the franchise-changing move with Atlanta and talk about the picks the Browns made over the weekend.

Also on the program: You. Call in at 888-237-5269 at 12:10 p.m. ET to chime in on the draft.

Watch the show live right here at noon.

Permalink 5 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
5 Responses to “Browns G.M. Tom Heckert and your calls on PFT Live”
  1. ekj6955 says: May 4, 2011 12:28 PM

PFT…anyway you can watch without updating Microsoft Silverlight? I don’t have permission to download software like Microsoft Silverlight on my work computer. How am I supposed to be able to watch? Can’t you just use Windows Media Player or make it a youtube video?

2. maddog111 says: May 4, 2011 12:55 PM

ekj6955 says:
    May 4, 2011 12:28 PM
    ———————————————-
    Ask you boss, or contact HR. I’m sure they’d be happy to help.

3. realkelevra says: May 4, 2011 1:42 PM

So believe it or not, I’m not constantly on PFT 24/7. Any chance we can get this “live presser” canned on completion?

I found out too late that this was occurring, and judging by the dead links, I’m guessing it’s now over.

thanks in advance,
    hopeful browns fan

4. realkelevra says: May 4, 2011 1:48 PM

got it going…question though, is NBC throwing ANY money your way? It looks like you’re doing the show from your computer room at your house. Did they even give you money for the mini helmets you have sitting on your book case?

5. dave1961 says: May 4, 2011 2:53 PM

Finally, Cleveland has a GM to believe in. Heckert is showing how to rebuild our roster through the draft. Holmgren has said yes to Cleveland when most big names say no. It takes real football guys to tackle the challenges in Cleveland with the Browns. Randy Lerner finally got it right. Excellent draft…. especially after drafting 3 starting in first 3 rounds, Heckert picks two great visionary picks with Jordan Cameron and Own Marecic… Little, Sheard and Taylor will be beasts…..great job from Heckert who also gained a 1st and 4th next year.