Hard Knocks poll moves to NFC South

Matt Ryan, John Parker Wilson, Brian Finneran AP

So far, PFT Planet has picked the Eagles from the NFC East and the Lions from the NFC North as the preferred candidates for this years Hard Knocks.  (We know, we know.  The Lions already has said “no.”  You picked them anyway.)

We’re now moving on to the NFC South, where the Bucs have said “no” and the Falcons have said “maybe.”

Cast your vote.  Tomorrow night, we’ll move to the NFC West, where James Carville would possibly recommend a “none of the above” option.

Permalink 17 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Home, New Orleans Saints, Rumor Mill, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
17 Responses to “Hard Knocks poll moves to NFC South”
  1. psujay says: May 22, 2011 9:23 PM

The Eagles from the NFC South eh? Realignment?

2. domehead says: May 22, 2011 9:29 PM

Right now the Saints are leading…No way Sean Payton let’s HBO into the locker room and practice. Lookup control freak in Webster and you’ll see Payton’s picture.

3. volcom2143 says: May 22, 2011 9:31 PM

Last time I checked the eagles play in the NFC east …

4. stairwayto7 says: May 22, 2011 9:31 PM

So far, PFT Planet has picked the Eagles from the NFC South and the Lions from the NFC North as the preferred candidates for this years Hard Knocks
    ———————————————–
    The Eagles moved to the NFC South? What is D Smith and Goodell doing????

5. ampats says: May 22, 2011 9:37 PM

In a cost cutting move due to the lockout, Hard Knocks should contact Spike TV about sharing filming expenses at the Hillsborough County Jail in Tampa where multiple Bucs have appeared.

6. rcali says: May 22, 2011 10:00 PM

All snoozers.

7. MichaelEdits says: May 22, 2011 10:30 PM

Oh, this is terrible. Some of y’all are voting for my Panthers. No, we don’t want to see them right now. Please, please, no.

8. msclemons67 says: May 22, 2011 11:26 PM

I have to vote Saints just for the potential awkwardness of players telling Brees “Thanks for getting us out of OTAs Drew!”

9. nowathand twitter.com/Chris_M_Bach says: May 23, 2011 12:13 AM

I selected Atlanta because I think Mike Smith is the dumbest coach in the NFL. He doesn’t even have the motivational qualities of fellow idiots Ken Whisenhunt, Todd Haley and Lovie Smith.

10. dbellina says: May 23, 2011 1:20 AM

The only reason I voted for Carolina is because I look forward to seeing the “deer in headlights” look Cam Newton will be giving every time there is a blitz in practice.

11. axespray says: May 23, 2011 1:58 AM

Packers/Steelers/Ravens/Raiders/Eagles/Giants/Lions/Falcons are the only teams I’d watch on Hard knocks.

12. winkeroni says: May 23, 2011 7:22 AM

I think I would like to see the Panthers because Cam Newton is more than just a football player he is also going to be an idol. I’m already looking up to him.

13. jtfris says: May 23, 2011 8:17 AM

Cam needs some hard knocks press. He can entertain us and move toward becoming an icon.

14. CKL says: May 23, 2011 8:33 AM

That line at the end on the NFC West reminded me that on Friday, NFL Total Access took a text vote of which division in the NFC is the strongest and 4 % voted for the NFC West. Either that 4% is smoking the good stuff or they have a sense of humor. Or they all have fat fingers and pushed the wrong # t vote.

15. pmm0455 says: May 23, 2011 9:33 AM

I would live to see more of my Saints but we don’t need the media circus. Who Dat!!

16. spankymcwanky says: May 23, 2011 9:48 AM

A Saints representative has already said that the Saints get asked every year, including this year, and every year they say no. As a Saints fan, I would only want to watch Hard Knocks if the Saints were on it, but that’s not going to happen. I really don’t care about the rest of the division.

17. simplesimon1 says: May 23, 2011 12:46 PM

I would love to see the Bucs in Hard Knocks normally because I think they’re an up and coming team and they could really take advantage of the show by creating some positive press for the team going into the season. However, maybe there should be a rule. When your team goes 10-6 with a young exciting team and you still get blacked out every single game of the season, you don’t deserve it. There’s only so long you can blame the attendence on the economy or the hate of the Glaziers. Go support your team already.