Troy Polamalu suing the previous owner of his home

T. Polamaluhouse

Here’s a new twist during this offseason of legal news: Steelers safety Troy Polamalu is suing the former owner of his house

SportsByBrooks caught wind of the a legal document online detailing Polamalu’s complaint.  In the lawsuit Polamalu claims that the previous owner added a section to his backyard without disclosing it or getting permits, inspections or approvals.

That became an issue when a landslide occurred in 2010, endangering the family.  More photos and information than you could possibly want on this story can be seen right here.

Permalink 17 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Pittsburgh Steelers, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors
17 Responses to “Troy Polamalu suing the previous owner of his home”
  1. myballsmyrules says: Jun 7, 2011 12:39 PM

The lockout is already forcing these players into trying to come up with money somehow, someway.

2. Vegas Guy says: Jun 7, 2011 12:46 PM

Really? Are we this bored?

3. jm11890 says: Jun 7, 2011 12:52 PM

who cares?

4. eastcoastninerfan says: Jun 7, 2011 12:53 PM

Greg, the “More Photos” link doesn’t work.

5. hobartbaker says: Jun 7, 2011 12:54 PM

Polo is also suing the forces of gravity and erosion for suddenly removing the same section without permits, inspections, or his approval.

6. johnsticle says: Jun 7, 2011 1:01 PM

I’m gonna sue the NFL for causing this much boredom.

7. FinFan68 says: Jun 7, 2011 1:07 PM

Don’t buy a house on a cliff in California where landslides are common.

8. ptc712 says: Jun 7, 2011 1:15 PM

Players! Oweners! I beg of you! Settle this strike so I don’t have to read anymore news of the homeowning travails of millionaires!

9. greenbaypackerbacker says: Jun 7, 2011 1:17 PM

Awesome….

These guys are really digging deep to find the cash flow?

Why don’t the owners just “FIRE” the players for insubordination?? If my employer told me to do something and I said “NO”…pretty sure I would be written up or let go.

Anyone else with me on this one? I have always been curious on why they can’t just say ok you didn’t do your job your fired.

10. southyank7 says: Jun 7, 2011 2:05 PM

i don’t think Troy has money problems…he is 1 of the VERY FEW who is humble & has his head on right…his first couple of seasons w/ the steelers he still drove his old honda accord around pittsburgh & too training camp….

11. frostymugobeer says: Jun 7, 2011 2:33 PM

he should have kept quiet…upped his insurance and hoped the rest slid down the hill.
    in this economy it’s the only way to sell a house !

12. broo53 says: Jun 7, 2011 2:48 PM

Caveat emptor

13. hineswardcriesafterfumbling says: Jun 7, 2011 2:54 PM

—————————————–
    What would happen if you showed up for work and your employer locked you out? Would they fire you if they didn’t let you do your job? It’s a lockout, not a strike.

14. Ricardo Grande says: Jun 7, 2011 3:13 PM

So…the previous owner cheap-shotted poor Troy.

How freekin’ ironic…

15. ezwriter69 says: Jun 7, 2011 3:13 PM

packerbacker, maybe because they DID show up for work, and they had the door slammed on them? Mabye because they were willing and still ARE willing to work under the existing agreement and the owners won’t let them?

16. bensstinkyfingers says: Jun 7, 2011 5:11 PM

No Need to worry , Troy and family will soflty bounce down the cliff and land unscathed upon Troy’s Giant Diana Ross like afro. Nothing to see hear. Time to post some more Pig Ben sotires those seem to get lots of attention.

17. Deb says: Jun 7, 2011 5:30 PM

It’s so nice of PFT to provide these little sandboxes where people like Big Dick can come and play. If they couldn’t take, a-hem, cheap shots (pun intended) at Steelers players every couple of days, they’d probably go through withdrawal. I wonder if any of them has ever actually watched a football game. :roll: