Joe Flacco tells his critics: “I’m pretty damn good”

Joe Flacco AP

Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco took an inordinate amount of criticism this offseason, and when reporters asked him about it today as players reported to the Ravens’ facilities, Flacco fired back.

“It doesn’t matter what other people say,” Flacco said, per Jamison Hensley of the Baltimore Sun. “I think I’m pretty damn good. I don’t need to go out and tell everybody that and show it on every given Sunday. I go out there and I play. You can think what you want about me. The bottom line is: I’m going to feel pretty good about myself no matter what you say.”

Flacco was responding to comments including Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley saying Flacco will never win a Super Bowl and Bengals linebacker Dhani Jones saying Flacco is easily confused and makes mistakes under pressure. Flacco isn’t sure where that comes from.

“I really don’t quite understand it,” Flacco said. “We’ve had a good team the last three years and I think I’ve gotten better each year and played pretty darn good. I really don’t understand it. There’s nothing you can do about it.”

But Flacco says he’s working hard to show that people like Woodley and Jones are wrong.

“What motivates me is being the best quarterback in the world,” Flacco said. “You don’t play this game to be average. I play this game to be the best.”

UPDATE: Flacco’s comments are eerily similar to comments he made to Florio on a January installment of PFT Live. Apparently he tries out his material with PFT Live and then re-uses it with the local media.

Permalink 95 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
95 Responses to “Joe Flacco tells his critics: “I’m pretty damn good””
  1. rambo08 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:22 PM

Hopefully he’ll get rid of his unibrow.

2. daburgher says: Jul 27, 2011 5:23 PM

Keep thinking that Joe.. you and Dirty Sanchez

3. Mike Tomlin says: Jul 27, 2011 5:24 PM

Uhh, I didnt hear a denial in there…

4. 52crabcakes says: Jul 27, 2011 5:24 PM

You tell ‘em Joooooe Flacoooooooo. What a great Baltimore name!

5. thephantomstranger says: Jul 27, 2011 5:25 PM

Flacco: “I don’t know quite how to put this, but…I’m kind of a big deal.”

6. seabreezes51 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:25 PM

Bengals linebacker and bow tie salesman, with a travel channel side job, Danny Jones, Should work on his football skills

7. offsideburns says: Jul 27, 2011 5:25 PM

uh…he said “darn” not “damn” and i’d have to say that’s the biggest problem he has right now.

8. phillyahole says: Jul 27, 2011 5:25 PM

BLUE HENS!!!!!!

9. seabreezes51 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:25 PM

and yeah, I know he spells it wrong.

10. flboyindallas says: Jul 27, 2011 5:25 PM

If you have to tell people you’re good, you’re probably not.

11. nola5712 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:27 PM

you don’t need to show you’re good on every sunday?? flacco has been overrated since the day he got here. what was his performance against the pats in the playoffs 2 years ago?? 4-11 or something?? 30 yards?? AND a pick?? sounds a lot like ME against the pats.

the dude is mediocre at best

12. lbpackfan says: Jul 27, 2011 5:28 PM

“…except in the playoffs.”

13. jpmelon says: Jul 27, 2011 5:28 PM

Perfect case where the title doesn’t match the story. There is a big difference between saying “I’m Pretty Damn Good” and saying “I think I’m pretty damn good”….totally different demeanors are associated with those two phrases.

He’s supposed to want to be the best in the league. I think he’s alright….he certainly is not the best, but he’s good. I wish he played for my team, but I don’t know if he’s good because of the supporting cast or not. In a few years we’ll know for certain.

14. herlies says: Jul 27, 2011 5:28 PM

I have FLacco in the Orton/Cassel/Sanchez class.

15. norcalraider510 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:28 PM

hes good in the regular season, but in the post season its a WAY different story

16. touchdownroddywhite says: Jul 27, 2011 5:28 PM

I’m not sure he’s got the attitude to be elite. He’ll have an above average career at best.

17. deadeye says: Jul 27, 2011 5:29 PM

When a QB says “I think I’m pretty damn good”, odds are they really don’t.

18. steeltownpride says: Jul 27, 2011 5:29 PM

I like Joe he seems like a good kid . He has improved over the last 3 seasons . But his post season stats are bad and thats why they give me slacko lol . Get better in the post season and you can silence your critics . Until then you are just re-enforcing what they are saying .

19. CKL says: Jul 27, 2011 5:29 PM

“I think I’m pretty damn good. I don’t need to go out and tell everybody that and show it on every given Sunday.”
    ______________________________
    Wait… what????
    “I don’t have to tell everyone I’m good but I’ve told everyone in the media that I’m good more than once over the past year.”

He is one insecure mofo.
    Hey Joe, if you don’t have to keep telling everyone how good you are how about you…you know…don’t keep telling everyone how good you are?

20. trbowman says: Jul 27, 2011 5:30 PM

I’m pretty damn good…..

at handing the ball off and letting the defense do the work.

21. flavordave says: Jul 27, 2011 5:30 PM

And I remember McNabb saying that hes a leader……

22. steelers4385 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:30 PM

AS A STEELERS FAN…..NO YOUR NOT.

23. johnjosephyossarian says: Jul 27, 2011 5:30 PM

When players say they are taken out of context this is precisely what they are talking about.

He said:

“I think I’m pretty damned good.”

Not:

“I’m pretty damned good.”

One is an absolute that could be considered obnoxious, the other is contemplative statement that is anything but.

There is a significant difference and I am disappointed in PFT for exploiting his language this way.

And oh yeah, not a Ravens fan at all. In fact, I probably prefer the Steelers to them if I had to choose. So no bias here from me, just from you trying to sensationalize an athletes comments.

Shame on you.

24. 2mannings1cup says: Jul 27, 2011 5:31 PM

I tell my boss the same thing.

It is yet to pay dividends

25. ccoolahan14 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:31 PM

Based on his passer rating, Flacco was the second best QB in the league over the last 12 regular season games (behind only Brady). He had a 115.4 rating in the first playoff game. If it weren’t for a completely rigged Steelers game, he’d be thought of a lot differently. But of course, the Steelers are allowed to hold the Ravens receivers all game- I’m looking at you Ike Taylor (seriously, did ANYONE watch the divisional round Sound FX on NFL Net? Mason was literally BEGGING the ref to call completely blatant holds on Ike Taylor, yet, of course, they didn’t. Oh, they did call Mason for OFFENSIVE interference though, when he barely touched Taylor. Consistently the most rigged game in sports).

26. rpiotr01 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:31 PM

His biggest problem last year was his two highly touted WRs developing brick hands when it counted. Boldin in the end zone, Housh on 4th down. Geez.

Anyway, Flacco is not one of the top QBs in the league, nor will he be. He’s plenty good enough to win one with the current Ravens D, but that window is probably smaller than many think.

27. xxravennationxx says: Jul 27, 2011 5:33 PM

Is Joe Flacco the best ? Helllll no but he is definitely way above average. People who hate on him and praise Matt Ryan, do me a favor and pull up their career stats and be amazed people. They are pretty much identical with Flacco actaully better in some categories…..and Flacco does had 4 playoffs wins ……no opinions….just facts people….

28. kurrmudgeon says: Jul 27, 2011 5:34 PM

Flacco sux, dump off to Rice rinse and repeat….

29. mrklutch says: Jul 27, 2011 5:34 PM

He’s right. He is good..in the regular season. But when playoff time comes, he moves back down to mediocre.

30. igglesrah says: Jul 27, 2011 5:36 PM

Well… he is…

31. eaglesfootballfan says: Jul 27, 2011 5:39 PM

Message to Joe Flacco: Go out and start performing in Playoff games and let me know when the Ravens beat the Steelers is a playoff game.

32. philyeagles5 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:40 PM

i think hes pretty damn overrated

33. t16rich says: Jul 27, 2011 5:40 PM

Making comments like this wont help your case. “I don’t need to go out and tell everybody that and show it on every given Sunday.” If your good than, yeah. You do have to go out and show it every given sunday.

34. champgiff says: Jul 27, 2011 5:45 PM

“Apparently he tries out his material with PFT Live and then re-uses it with the local media.”

Or he just truly believes what he’s saying.

35. edreedisgod says: Jul 27, 2011 5:45 PM

@norcalraider510 but yet he is better than any raider qb ever…

36. xinellum says: Jul 27, 2011 5:47 PM

Seems to me that his numbers speak for themselves and considering he has never had a deep threat, his recieving corps till last year stunk, and I think it was TJ who dropped the pass that ended the season. It wasn’t an errant pass, or an interception, so if I was Joe, I wouldn’t respond, I would just continue to improve. If he had the same OC that other young qb’s have had, instead of Cam (I am the worst OC in the league) Cameron, his upside would be much better. If you have followed the Ravens off season moves such as ditching his two favorite recievers, you can understand his lack of progress. Ozzie may be good at drafting, but he has done nothing, absolutely nothing in the way of player moves to help Flacco since he has been here. Sticking a young qb with Cameron and then removing his main weapons isn’t helping Flacco at all. Ozzie must dislike Joe.

37. citizenstrange says: Jul 27, 2011 5:47 PM

Joe Flacco is the NFL version of Stuart Smalley.

38. bahshah27 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:47 PM

Well I’m no Ravens fan but I did watch him in the playoffs. This guy may have been competing for a Superbowl last year if his all star cast of receivers didn’t drop perfect passes on key drives late in the game.

39. titan40 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:49 PM

No you’re not.

40. jeffa43 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:49 PM

The third Steeler match up every year…

Must be one of those given Sunday’s where you dont have to go out and show how good you are….

41. everyfootballfan says: Jul 27, 2011 5:51 PM

3 YEARS PEOPLE 3, everything y’all say is just a not yet. The questioned is who’s your qb and what have he done lately?

42. udontknowjaq says: Jul 27, 2011 5:53 PM

Even his comments sounds like he’s frustrated! Seems to do it in spurts in big games as well

43. paulbrownsrevenge says: Jul 27, 2011 5:53 PM

well Dhani, at least the Ratbirds QB doesn’t quit on his hopeless organization.

44. shibbyleigh says: Jul 27, 2011 5:55 PM

In other news, Flacco’s grandmother thinks he’s a very handsome young man.

45. docmenace says: Jul 27, 2011 5:59 PM

lol Aaron Rodgers never told anyone he is pretty damn good like that… He just played.

Really Joe? At this point I don’t think you have done anything special, now play

46. 1buckeye76 says: Jul 27, 2011 6:00 PM

seabreezes51 says: Jul 27, 2011 5:25 PM

——————————-

47. shibbyleigh says: Jul 27, 2011 6:08 PM

everyfootballfan says: Jul 27, 2011 5:51 PM

————————————

Super Bowl XLV Champion and MVP. Boom. Roasted.

48. 808raiderinparadise says: Jul 27, 2011 6:10 PM

Rings talk.

49. h07z says: Jul 27, 2011 6:14 PM

He is.

50. steelersteve says: Jul 27, 2011 6:17 PM

Ok Football Fans – here is the real scoop – in the end – you decide ok….

Vs The Dreaded Steelers – I give you Joe’s Performance:

2008
    1st Game = Lost 23-20
    2nd Game = Lost 13-9
    AFC Championship = Lost 23-14

2009
    1st Game = Win 20-17 (key note – Big Ben did not play)
    2nd Game = Lost 23-20

2010
    1st Game = Win 17-14 (key note – Big Ben did not play)
    2nd Game = Lost 13-10
    Divisional Playoff = Lost 31-24

Out of 8 Games Played against the Steelers – Joe just happens to be:

2 Wins & 6 Losses or Looses 75% of the time!

Until he beats Big Ben – this guy is just another looser for the Ravens at quarterback!

GO STEELERS!!

51. jharmon64 says: Jul 27, 2011 6:17 PM

He’s a very good QB. I don’t who does NOT think so. He’s won a lot and if you’re a stat guy, his first 3 years are about the same as Brady and Brees. He needs to win a few more clutch games, but it took many greats a while to get that down pat.

52. steelerfansareretards says: Jul 27, 2011 6:22 PM

“while you are right about dhani, dhani was right about flacco…. anytime you put pressure on him, he generally makes either a poor throw, or a poor decision.”

@1buckeye76

First let me stress that I’m not a Ravens fan (yeah other teams can think that 99% of Pitt fans are ridiculous).

Second, I remember at some point last season them showing a graphic on MNF that when blitzed, Flacco had the 3rd best QB rating behind Brady and someone else. Even though I don’t follow them that much, the 411 on him has never been about his ability to throw when pressured…it’s when teams drop back coverage and sit in cover 2 zones.

Your comments couldn’t be far from the truth, but what else should we expect from a PFT commenter.

53. dirtyback says: Jul 27, 2011 6:25 PM

Big Ben is better!!!!

54. ravensj5 says: Jul 27, 2011 6:27 PM

@steelers4385….AS A RAVENS FAN…it’s “you’re” not “your” ….IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

If he is not that good…what does that make your defense? It seems to me that is the same defense he had a game winning drive/TD on…..

55. trickbunny says: Jul 27, 2011 6:27 PM

“It doesn’t matter what other people say,” Flacco said…
    ——————————————–

Yeah, but what about what those people *see*…?

56. ahostiletakeover says: Jul 27, 2011 6:30 PM

Look at the Chiefs game from last year when Cameron actually called a good game and played to his offenses strengths, Heap and Boldin across the middle, what they do best, and Flacco had no problem looking great in a playoff game for once. Without his awesome TD strike to Mason in Tennessee in ’08 the Ravens aren’t even playing the Steelers in the AFC championship and the media isn’t focusing on a QB throwing a pick 6 in that game. There is no doubt Flacco needs to improve a lot of his game, but he has improved every season. There are about 8 or 9 QBs in the league that are better than or around the same level as Flacco so the fans of the other 22 teams can just keep crying and ripping on a QB your team could easily use.

57. mathsimillion says: Jul 27, 2011 6:31 PM

The steelers think you’re pretty darn good too. They wouldn’t change a thing about you. Except your unibrow.

58. descendency says: Jul 27, 2011 6:32 PM

He’s right, but someone needs to tell him to stop throwing the ball like a girl.

He has a big arm and throws with so little velocity.

59. londonbengal says: Jul 27, 2011 6:36 PM

We’ll see very quickly just how darn good Joe Flacco is, right about week 1 I think.

Meet the Steelers defence Joe………

60. broncobeta says: Jul 27, 2011 6:43 PM

“Did I also mention how humble I am?”

61. pacash80 says: Jul 27, 2011 6:43 PM

He is pretty damn good.

62. flutieflakes says: Jul 27, 2011 6:45 PM

You are until you see them playoff games coming, then that poise and accuracy disappear. Not a Baltimore hater, but cmon, you won a super bowl with Trent Dilfer, Flacco should be better than that right? … Right??

63. blchaney69 says: Jul 27, 2011 6:46 PM

FLACCO IS A TOOL. I feel bad saying that since his college coach was MY college Coach, but its true, he is a tool!!

64. atmedic8daily says: Jul 27, 2011 6:46 PM

Ugh, non story. Who’s talking to which FA’s??.?

65. kwalk4780 says: Jul 27, 2011 6:47 PM

Dont flatter yourself. You’re not that good. Average at best. But when you compare yourself to studs like Trent Dilfer, Troy Smith, and Kyle Boller then I guess you are pretty good.

66. steelcurtainn says: Jul 27, 2011 6:49 PM

“Pretty damn good” for Second in the Division behind the Steelers.

67. sowcrates says: Jul 27, 2011 6:53 PM

Playoff Stats in 7 games:

53.3%
    4 TDs, 7 Ints
    5.71 YPA
    150 YPG
    61.6 Rating

Anybody who’s managed to “win” a playoff game while having a 10.0 QB rating at some point in his career has no business calling himself “pretty damn good”

68. crawfish2011 says: Jul 27, 2011 7:01 PM

Joe Flacco is a Fraud, Make him prove how “pretty damn good” he is in December and January.

7 Career playoff games – 4 TDs, 7ints 53% Completion and 61 QB Rating

1-11 vs Manning, Brady and Roethlisber and his one win against Brady he was 4-10 34 yds and 2ints

Joe Flacco is not a top 15 QB
    Joe Flacco= Neil Odonell

69. frankiefiveangels says: Jul 27, 2011 7:02 PM

Dhani Jones is the Curt Schilling of the NFL, only without the talent. Jones thinks everyone is entitled to his opinion. Jones is just not nearly as smart or inciteful as he thinks he is. I don’t think Flacco is that great but nobody but Dhani Jones cares what Dhani Jones thinks either.

70. dogsweat1 says: Jul 27, 2011 7:02 PM

Steeler Rulership came to an end when the Packers beat them in the SB..

71. fat4jc says: Jul 27, 2011 7:03 PM

i’m good enough, i’m smart enough, and doggoneit, people like me.

72. MichaelEdits says: Jul 27, 2011 7:17 PM

He’s got the right attitude for Baltimore, and maybe Ray’s giving him shiv lessons.

73. balzosteel says: Jul 27, 2011 7:22 PM

“I’m good enough……I’m smart enough……..and dog gone it, people like me!” -J. Flacco

74. showmeurtds says: Jul 27, 2011 7:27 PM

I like the Ravens, but Flacco really isn’t that great. He’s an upgrade from all the former QBs (You could exclude McNair if you wish) but he isn’t all that.

I enjoy when he runs out of bounds for a loss of 5 yards, rather than throwing to the first down marker. It’s also pretty cool when you see him staring down his receiver from the second the ball hits his fingers.

Show me some improvement in those categories and then you can be, “pretty damn good.”

75. Steeler's Will says: Jul 27, 2011 7:30 PM

I don’t get the hate on this guy. He’s not great, but far from terrible. More offense than Dilfer and he’s eventually going to get some competent receivers around him, so tell me again why he sucks?

76. macker1283 says: Jul 27, 2011 7:34 PM

” “I think I’m pretty damn good. don’t need to go out and tell everybody that and show it on every given Sunday”-Joe Flacco

Thats a great quote from your starting quarterback Ravens fans. He doesn’t need to show how good he is every Sunday. He can save it for only special Sundays…I guess.

77. dafranchize says: Jul 27, 2011 7:52 PM

When we look back at Mr.Flacco 20 years from now he’ll be in the same so-so category as guys like Boomer Esiason, Phil Sims, Rich Gannon (later years), Matt Hasselback, etc. Good for awhile and definitely better than most but never ever considered one of the games best or elite.

One gigantic hurdle is shaking the “Ravens defense is the face of the team”. I just don’t ever see him being “the” guy, sort of like Gannon or Hasselback.

78. ravenator says: Jul 27, 2011 8:17 PM

And cue the troll steeler fans, obviously you’d come out to bash a Raven for speaking confidence. Go comment on the numerous arrests the steelers have been involved in this offseason. Pathetic fan base, I swear.

79. abadami1 says: Jul 27, 2011 9:04 PM

So, as a person, he’s standing up for himself after dealing with “analysts,” other football players and the GM of his own organization saying that he is not performing up to standards? Wouldn’t you do the same? I think people forget that he is only entering the fourth year of his professional career after starting for only two years in a Div I-AA school. It is true that he needs to make more progress in the post-season, but to some degree, so do quarterbacks of 11 other teams. The fact that you can/do compare him near constantly to Brady, Brees, Manning, or Roethlisberger is complementary. Keep in mind that having three receivers who can’t get behind the slowest defenses in the NFL is not a surefire way to win.

80. mdnittlion says: Jul 27, 2011 9:09 PM

His biggest problem in facing the Steelers is Michael Oher isn’t fast enough or strong enough to block James Harrison and the game tape from the playoff shows that. Harrison got by Big Mike on several occasions during the game, it’s a horrible mismatch for the Ravens. By the way I actually didn’t know who Dhani Jones was till I saw him bullfighting & cliff diving on the internet. Apparently Brian Urlacher thinks he’s weak.

81. 1buckeye76 says: Jul 27, 2011 10:03 PM

steelerfansareretards says:
    Jul 27, 2011 6:22 PM

@1buckeye76

________________

Yeah, and undoubtedly that stat is skewed by the fact that probably 75% of those completions under pressure are dump offs to ray rice, at or behind the LOS. what i know is that he always looks mediocre at best against the bengals, my team, and everyone else on this board readily throws us under the bus for sucking whenever given an opportunity. and, he rarely beats the steelers. in my eyes, thats what counts, as you have to perform within your division. to excel in the playoffs. i didnt say he was the worst qb in the league, but he’s not great either.

82. Deb says: Jul 28, 2011 12:06 AM

It sounds like Flacco is letting his critics get to him, and he shouldn’t. Baltimore’s failure to make a Super Bowl in the last three years isn’t all his fault–especially since they might have advanced against Pittsburgh if those big-money vets Boldin and Housh could hold onto the ball. He’s had great success his first three years. Of course, rival defenders are slamming him–they’re just trying to get into his head. But I don’t understand why other people do it. He’s a good QB.

83. Deb says: Jul 28, 2011 12:07 AM

@ravenator …

Right, Steelers fans are pathetic for trolling a Ravens thread and making obnoxious comments about your QB … because you Ravens fans would never troll our threads and make obnoxious comments about our players. No, you’re just lil angels who never troll rival threads and say mean things.

Are you serious? :roll:

84. ravenator says: Jul 28, 2011 7:26 AM

@Deb

No actually if I make a comment, it’s generally a simple jab that should be viewed as very innocent. And I often try to make my statements contain substance if it is more than a one sentence pun.

I’m talking about your Steeler fan base that couldn’t name the last three years the Steelers won a superbowl let alone the starting offense / defense, but they can sure as hell knowingly troll around for Raven threads looking to throw their “two cents” in even if it has nothing to do with Pittsburgh, their players, or their front office.

You have fans that are, for the most part, idiotic. Not saying that about everyone, but I’ve been to Pittsburgh, and it’s near impossible to find someone willing to have an intelligent football conversation. Must be that high gravity beer they shovel down their throats.

85. Steeler's Will says: Jul 28, 2011 8:50 AM

ITT I learn that all Raven fans are smart like ravenator and don’t troll rival threads.

Seriously, please tell me you aren’t implying this. If you are then you’re either trolling or an idiot.

86. Steeler's Will says: Jul 28, 2011 8:57 AM

ccoolahan14 says:
    Jul 27, 2011 5:31 PM
    ————————-
    Seriously ravenator? THIS is intelligent discourse?

87. steelersmichele says: Jul 28, 2011 9:55 AM

ravenator, you’re defending your QB’s comments. Sticking up for a player on your team. Responding to any negative comment on PFT.

Hmmm. Interesting when Steelers fans do the same thing, you call us stupid and pathetic.

Truth is, you’re no different than us, right down to demanding Mason gets a holding call (we do the same thing with Harrison).

88. Deb says: Jul 28, 2011 11:37 AM

@ravenator …

As steelersmichele–a very intelligent Steelers fan, btw–says, our fans are no different from yours. I can’t open a Steelers thread on any subject without reading idiotic nonsense about “rapelessburgher” and “gay Hines.” Apparently every game we’ve played against the Ravens has been decided by “you cheated!!!” With only a few exceptions, your entire fanbase seems to be in the fifth grade. I’ve never come to your threads to throw out snarky one-liners. So you think it’s okay to be a nasty troll as long as you keep it short? Now there’s a rationalization I haven’t heard before.

Amazing how you don’t seem to recognize that you Ravens are living in a glass house.

89. ravenator says: Jul 28, 2011 6:02 PM

@steelersmichele

What are you talking about? I’ve said no such thing. The only thing I care about is the W. If the Ravens lose, they lose. I don’t make excuses for the teams lack of performance at times. Nor do I waste my time commenting on what “should have” or “could have” happened, it’s irrelevant.

@Deb
    “I’ve never come to your threads to throw out snarky one-liners.”

No, you throw out paragraphs instead.

And yes, I think it’s ok to throw a jab or two after the tumultuous offseason the Steelers have had when considering the numerous arrests, obnoxious tweets and lack of team unity displayed.

90. Deb says: Jul 28, 2011 7:10 PM

@ravenator …

I don’t come to your threads and throw out snark in any form about your players … or your fans. You can’t say the same. Hypocrite.

91. ravenator says: Jul 28, 2011 7:23 PM

@Deb

“With only a few exceptions, your entire fanbase seems to be in the fifth grade. ”

Actually on the contrary lady, one needs only to look but two posts above to see your hypocrisy.

Now vamoose…

92. jamson64 says: Jul 28, 2011 10:17 PM

The Steelers have won two thirds of their games against the Ravens. Hardly a rivalry.

93. Deb says: Jul 28, 2011 10:28 PM

@ravenator …

vamoose? Piss off, little boy. My comment about your QB above makes my point. It’s not my fault you’re too simple-minded to get that.

94. ravenator says: Jul 28, 2011 11:24 PM

Awww cry me a river Deb. Can’t stand that you’ve been proven wrong. I accept your apology.

95. bebopa says: Jul 28, 2011 11:25 PM

flacco and all the ravens have to get past the steelers