McNabb says he no longer has a “something to prove” mentality

Vikings Camp Football AP

Unappreciated at times and ultimately traded out of Philly before having a one-year detour to D.C. go about as badly as it could have, new Vikings quarterback Donovan McNabb arrives in Minnesota sans shoulder chip.

“I’ve moved past that whole ‘something to prove’ deal,” McNabb told the media, via a transcript circulated by the team.  “For me, it’s about going out there, being who I am and doing what I do.  That’s what Leslie [Frazier] wants and that’s what the team wants with expectations of me being the guy they’ve seen over the years in trying to lead this team.  Any time you get into that chip on the shoulder, trying to prove that I can do this and I can do that, it takes away from what you’re capable of doing and who you are as a player, as well as a person.  I’ve been through that and I’m not going there anymore.”

Instead, McNabb is focusing on the positive.  “It’s a new day for me,” McNabb said.  “Obviously you try to learn from the past and your mistakes and how you can become a better player as well as a better person.  You take that with a grain of salt and I don’t regret any decisions that were made and for this opportunity to play here with these group of guys, I’m excited.  I’m excited to get started with the guys we have around on the offensive and defensive sides of the ball, as well as the coaching staff.  I’ve known Leslie for a number of years now.  His opportunity of becoming a head coach now and to make me a part of it, we want to bring that success that we had in Philadelphia here to Minnesota and possibly hold up that trophy in the end.”

That pursuit of a trophy prompted McNabb to willingly take less money.   Asked to elaborate on his contract, McNabb joked, “Well, mine is 4 [years] for 95 [million]. I just recently took more than Peyton [Manning]. . . .  It’s not about the money, for me it was an opportunity to, if it were take less to play with a better team and have an opportunity to win, that’s what it was all about.  I understand we have some holes to fill and they’re looking to bring guys in to help us to obviously get where we want to go.  That’s what the mindset is.  That’s what the mindset is all about, of having an opportunity to play with a team with a lot of veterans who have won and had success and I’m looking forward to getting back to that winning edge.”

Though the Vikings aren’t the team they were a couple of years ago, of all the franchises potentially interested in McNabb, the Vikings arguably are in the best position to compete — especially with running back Adrian Peterson still in his prime, receiver Percy Harvin entering his, and enough punch in the front four to make things interesting.

Permalink 86 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories, Washington Redskins
86 Responses to “McNabb says he no longer has a “something to prove” mentality”
  1. brewdogg says: Jul 31, 2011 11:32 PM

Well, if he is saying that he will let Peterson be the show and just take advantage of what the D gives him, and holds to it throughout the season, than I think this could work out positively. We’ll see…… At least he is saying the right hings at the moment.

2. redskinspike says: Jul 31, 2011 11:32 PM

At least he doesn’t have high expectations. He no longer has “something to prove” because there is nothing else that he can prove… other than that he’s a bum and needs to retire. Good luck in Minnesota, glad you aren’t the Redskins problem anymore.

HAIL!

3. joeinoh says: Jul 31, 2011 11:32 PM

But you really do have a lot to prove brother. Make us proud.

4. vicktator says: Jul 31, 2011 11:32 PM

I believe him.

5. whatchutalkinabouthillis says: Jul 31, 2011 11:32 PM

It’s good that McNabb has accepted the twilight of his career (unlike the recent Vikings QB and I’m not talking about Joe Webb). I hope they can get him a little success while he keeps the seat warm for Ponder. He has always been a good QB and a good man.

6. pacash80 says: Jul 31, 2011 11:33 PM

Ehh. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

7. dlr4skins says: Jul 31, 2011 11:34 PM

Then he puked and asked someone to explain overtime rules.

8. birdobeamen says: Jul 31, 2011 11:35 PM

After seeing what the Eagles are doing now that he’s gone, D-Mac probably wants to find the highest bridge he can find and jump off.

9. baous says: Jul 31, 2011 11:36 PM

He doesn’t have anything to prove, he’s proved how good he’s been his entire career. 35K + pass yds, one of the best TD-INT ratios, 5 total NFC Championship appearances (including 4 straight)..he’s awesome. I love McNabb, so glad we got him. I don’t understand why everyone hates on McNabb, he’s the most disrespected franchise QB of ALL-time…Funny, McNabb vouched for Vick to be in Philly, yet he gets the boot…

10. riverhorsey says: Jul 31, 2011 11:36 PM

McNabb says he no longer has a “something to prove” mentality

I agree

11. frankgarrett says: Jul 31, 2011 11:40 PM

I like a good laugh . Can’t wait to watch the Vi-Queens this year

12. freedomispopular says: Jul 31, 2011 11:40 PM

And that’s a good thing, since he’s not really capable of proving anything anymore.

13. thetooloftools says: Jul 31, 2011 11:41 PM

what?

14. claymath52 says: Jul 31, 2011 11:42 PM

Thumbs up if you’re already tired of hearing about McNabb.

15. chicagoraven says: Jul 31, 2011 11:45 PM

Prove to be overrated: Check
    Prove I can throw up on a football field: Check
    Prove I don’t know the OT rules for the sport i play: Check
    Prove I am not a good QB anymore: Check

He’s right nothing left to prove..

16. halestorm74 says: Jul 31, 2011 11:46 PM

SKOL!!!!!!!

17. dgforreal says: Jul 31, 2011 11:47 PM

Wish the guy nothing but luck.

18. mathsimillion says: Jul 31, 2011 11:48 PM

And that is why he will be as bad with the Vikings as he was with the Redskins.

Get ready Ponder, you may have to start sooner than expected.

19. loytomaki says: Jul 31, 2011 11:51 PM

I have like McNabb in the past but he sounds like he is more focused on his press, or apologizing for his performance in DC then focusing on the present. He needs to buck up and play. He is a good player, just play, don’t worry about being a leader or being the man or the press. just play like you can.

20. botchedextrapoint says: Jul 31, 2011 11:51 PM

What trophy could they possibly be competing for?

21. 7to10for6allday says: Jul 31, 2011 11:52 PM

Poor mcnabb, hes in denial. “it’s not about the money” and joking about peyton’s deal. Sorry mcnabb you are not Peyton and it’s not about the money is bs. Minnesota was desperate since they jumped the gun and overdrafted ponder and Minnesota was the only team interested after teams your tape from last season.

22. gallaghedj311 says: Jul 31, 2011 11:52 PM

Oh u took less money? Well see how that turns out after ur next financial apology

23. shaggytoodle says: Jul 31, 2011 11:54 PM

That is not something I want to hear if I was a Viking fan. When Favre went to Minny his first year he wanted to prove he still had some left in the tank.

When Rodgers fell down the draft board he wanted to prove all those who passed him up wrong.

I really don’t know if this is going to work out for both parties, I hope they don’t get off on the wrong foot when the team asks him about wearing a wristband.

24. vahawker says: Jul 31, 2011 11:55 PM

I think he proved he was particularly good at much last year.

25. nola4eva says: Jul 31, 2011 11:56 PM

Uh Don…I feel you on dat..but uhhhh..you SHOULD have a “something to prove” mentality…that you can still play up to the level we all know you can..here’s to hoping you finish out your career strong..Im not an Eagles fan, but I wanted you and TO to get that ring that year…missed opportunity. I’m definitely NOT a Vikes fan, but here’s to greener pastures in MN!

26. possum327 says: Aug 1, 2011 12:01 AM

He has nothing to prove because the Vikings are going to blow bag and he nows it.

27. whatwouldlombardido says: Aug 1, 2011 12:02 AM

It’s easy to have a nothing to prove mentality when you’ve proven nothing year after year.

28. chicagoraven says: Aug 1, 2011 12:10 AM

Instead of the the “Twilight Saga” The Vikings give us the “Twilight of their careers saga”

Book 1: Brett Favre
    Book 2: Donnovan McNabb
    Book 3: Jake Delhomme (?)

Haha

29. jimmysee says: Aug 1, 2011 12:11 AM

It’s a big ship to right.

Get out there Donovan and knock yourself out (figuratively, of course, don’t get injured)!

30. emperorzero says: Aug 1, 2011 12:15 AM

I don’t understand the “nothing to prove” statement. Congratualtions, you lost a Super Bowl. I think Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers go out there every game with something to prove – whether it’s to themselves, teammates, fans, etc. Hell, Favre was 41 years old and was trying to prove the Packers wrong. If you don’t think you have anything to prove, then I think it’s time to retire.

31. jbcommonsense says: Aug 1, 2011 12:16 AM

I foresee good things for D-Mac. The NFC North looks pretty tough this year though.

32. 4evrnyt says: Aug 1, 2011 12:21 AM

Expect his play to drop off even more then last year which is hard to believe is possible.

He’s lost his hunger and expects things to be given to him because of his twisted opinion of himself and his abilities.

McNugget is done.

33. mkepackfan says: Aug 1, 2011 12:24 AM

Good because there is nothing to prove in MN this year…they’re going nowhere!!! They’ll be competing to be 2x NFC North cellar dwellers.

34. grandpoopah says: Aug 1, 2011 12:25 AM

McNabb is what he is. He’ll make some great plays, but he’ll make more headscratchingly bad plays. He’ll occasionally escape from the pocket and fire a missile 60 yards for a touchdown. More often, he’ll hit a wide open receiver in the feet on 3rd and 4 and then do the infamous DMac Chest Pat. He’ll say all the right things but his heart won’t really be in it. He’ll play the victim when things go south. He’ll be passive aggressive, yet fun to watch. And his team won’t win anything meaningful.

35. shaggytoodle says: Aug 1, 2011 12:26 AM

Vike fans better hope thier recievers can catch with thier feet, after he gets pressured and hit a couple times he starts leaving throws short.

36. thephantomstranger says: Aug 1, 2011 12:29 AM

I was reminded tonight why Packer fans hate McNabb. 4th and 26 ring a bell to anyone?

37. kmurph1226 says: Aug 1, 2011 12:34 AM

Doesn’t he still have to prove he can win a superbowl?

38. shadowgm1 says: Aug 1, 2011 12:35 AM

So…in other words, he’s just gonna lay down as a competitor and “go out to have some fun” like the last bumpkin they had. Good luck there.

39. nomoreseasontix says: Aug 1, 2011 12:44 AM

You know, it’s simple. Don’t suck like you did last year, and everyone will figure it was a fluke.

40. feariguodala says: Aug 1, 2011 12:55 AM

Smart of him. No point working towards unrealistic/impossible goals.

41. prior0knowledge says: Aug 1, 2011 1:03 AM

i remember reading a mcnabb interview while he was in philly. he said he avoided running because he was black and did not want to get the rep of a black running qb. sound familiar? just like the wristband thing, mcnabb cares about appearances more than winning games.

42. beeroncos says: Aug 1, 2011 1:20 AM

Well, I hope he does well, lest he wind up giving handies I the parking garage like Peyton Manning.

43. merc13 says: Aug 1, 2011 1:22 AM

The Vikings thought process was to bring in mcnabb with no one to throw it to…..sounds like a typical Vikings season

44. contra74 says: Aug 1, 2011 1:40 AM

claymath52 says:
    Jul 31, 2011 11:42 PM
    Thumbs up if you’re already tired of hearing about McNabb.
    ————
    Thumbs up if you feel that Packer fanbase is full of hypocrites. Yesterday, they threw James Jones under the bus and call him ‘their scraps’ when the Vikings were looking at him. Today, James Jones signs with the Packers and is hailed as the best WR project on the squad. Hypocrites!

45. pfii63 says: Aug 1, 2011 1:41 AM

McNabb is a mental disaster…exactly NOT the kind of guy that I would want leading an NFL franchise.

It’s going from bad to worse in Minnesota.

46. dogsweat1 says: Aug 1, 2011 1:51 AM

We approve of this move.

Love,

Green Bay Packer Defense

47. duncanthecat says: Aug 1, 2011 2:04 AM

In the last two years he has been shown the door twice, and he states that he has nothing to prove?

WHO IS HE KIDDING.

Be careful MN. Did Rice know something that told him to get out of Dodge when McNabb came on board.

48. daboltfan says: Aug 1, 2011 2:35 AM

Do you have a Super Bowl Ring?

No, you don’t!!

Guess what you still have something to prove

49. jacksaysfu says: Aug 1, 2011 2:37 AM

As a eagles family i between anything he does well with AP and Harvin. His play action and deep ball are still great and he never had a running back. Good luck #5. !!

50. descendency says: Aug 1, 2011 2:45 AM

He has nothing to prove left. We all know what he is. He’s a guy who Andy Reid made. He’s passive aggressive, spineless, and only good for a desperate team.

He’s constantly hurt or crying about something. Just ask Philly.

I’m so glad my team isn’t desperate enough to need him.

51. jacksaysfu says: Aug 1, 2011 2:45 AM

@redskinspike, thank God u Got beck and grossman LMFAO .

52. lilrob10201 says: Aug 1, 2011 3:11 AM

Mcnabb is still one of the best QB’s in NFL history.

53. woodyg says: Aug 1, 2011 5:10 AM

You have to be realistic about the Vikes in 2011 …… 8 in the box will slow AP down …… McNabb will then have to step-up for the Vikes to win any close games …… It’s unlikely McNabb will be able to pull it off ….. It’s more likely that when the season goes south for the Vikes that Ponder will get his chance & McNabb’s career will basically be over ……

54. seabreezes51 says: Aug 1, 2011 5:31 AM

He always says the right thing to the media.

55. chuckyd317 says: Aug 1, 2011 5:43 AM

So WTF are you playing for then???

56. waynefontes says: Aug 1, 2011 5:56 AM

Why do so many people seem to hate Donovan McNabb?

57. phillycheeez says: Aug 1, 2011 6:45 AM

“Any time you get into that chip on the shoulder, trying to prove that I can do this and I can do that, it takes away from what you’re capable of doing and who you are as a player, as well as a person.  I’ve been through that and I’m not going there anymore.”

Aka “I’m mentally weak and crack under pressure”

58. mhs8031 says: Aug 1, 2011 6:54 AM

The image of McNabb I will never forget is when they had a playoff game in Dallas’ new stadium and the cameras caught the Eagles entering the stadium through the restaurant/lounge area.

McNabb found the camera and started playing some mean air guitar. They lost something like 43-2.

59. bdawk20 says: Aug 1, 2011 7:10 AM

The fact that he has to say that he no longer has that something to prove mentality is showing that he does, in fact, have something to prove.

McNabb is a politician – he will say what he needs to say to make you think something is different, but it will be the same old Donovan McNabb,

60. rcunningham says: Aug 1, 2011 7:11 AM

phillycheeez says:
    Aug 1, 2011 6:45 AM
    “Any time you get into that chip on the shoulder, trying to prove that I can do this and I can do that, it takes away from what you’re capable of doing and who you are as a player, as well as a person. I’ve been through that and I’m not going there anymore.”

Aka “I’m mentally weak and crack under pressure”

I’d love to see you play a down in the NFL Mr. Internet Tough Guy. Easy to call someone “mentally weak” when you’re sitting on the couch eating Cheetos.

61. deadmanwalking47 says: Aug 1, 2011 7:19 AM

he’d complete a lot more passes if he did’nt throw short ones straight into the ground!. he’s good for that ten times a game.

62. CKL says: Aug 1, 2011 7:43 AM

baous says:
    Jul 31, 2011 11:36 PM
    ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
    Those two reasons you list are mostly media hype not facts. The media is totally on the guy’s self-pity bandwagon. I think there’s been only ONE analyst I have seen EVER willing to criticize his play, Baldinger, and even he got browbeaten by the idiots on the show like Dukes. That I’ve heard since, Baldy hasn’t said anything even mildly critical of McNabb. Sort of like it was with Wiley on Favre on ESPN.

63. thefirstsmilergrogan says: Aug 1, 2011 8:12 AM

don’s nonsensical rap is classic mcnabb. he loves to compare himself to tom brady and peyton manning and drew brees etc.; when in fact he just gets paid like them.

despite being shipped out twice in two years, he feels no pressure, has no regrets, and just wants to do what he does: he’s either lying or he’s defining what he does as throw grounders in the flat, not get the ball out on time, and try to get by on that waning athletic ability.

and as to the its not about the money? don has gotten about 8 million in apology money for being benched in the last two years.

if it wasn’t about the money he might have said use that apology to re-sign dawkins (who indeed has nothing to prove).

he’s like donald trump: he’s only lying when his lips are moving…..

and peyton says “keep my name out your mouth”

64. moochzilla says: Aug 1, 2011 8:16 AM

Some people make mistakes in they lives, and the Vikings made a big one last week.

65. moochzilla says: Aug 1, 2011 8:23 AM

“and he never had a running back”

You may want to look up: Westbrook, Brian

Seriously, how can you know so little about football.

66. jammer88 says: Aug 1, 2011 8:23 AM

a good QB, but not a great QB. To be successful in Minnesota, McNabb needs to learn how to get the ball up between the numbers instead of throwing at the feet of receivers. Also, it was reported last week on ESPN that McNabb has to compete with a rookie named Thighpin for the starting spot.

67. oranjellojones says: Aug 1, 2011 8:23 AM

jacksaysfu says:

“@redskinspike, thank God u Got beck and grossman LMFAO .

MCNABB is so much better than any skins QB. But thx again for that 2nd & 4th, enjoy the basement AGAIN.”

Oh really Einstein…you mean the Grossman who he lost his job to and was thoroughly outplayed by? You mean that Grossman? That';s why teams were breaking down the door to get Mcnabb right? Redskins fans aren’t excited about Beck or Grossman, but McNabb is actually worse at this stage so most of us are happy to see him gone. The messed up part is that yes indeed our chances are better with 2 scrubs at the position than they were with a guy who was too lazy to learn the O and too egotistical to do things like wear wristbands that might help him remember the plays. That’s without even getting into how horribly inaccurate he was last year.

What many critics of the Redskins fail to remember is Philly cut him after he did all he did for them and had just had a Pro Bowl year…that speaks volumes and mental midgets like jacksaysfu predictably take a break from reality when this topic comes up. Here’s a tip jack: grab both ears and pull firmly…after you hear your head pop out of that vacuous, stretch marked cavity you call an ass take a deep breath, your brain is obviously in need of some Oxygen.

Yea enjoy that 2nd and 4th next to your empty trophy case you guys are obviously trying to buy something to put in. I’ll enjoy the fact that my team has 3 Lombardis that your team will probably never see one of. I don’t know what’s funnier, watching you tweakers get rabid over your anticipation of finally winning one or your reaction when your team inevitably chokes once again and you Eagle fans start crying like schoolgirls.

68. saturn1111 says: Aug 1, 2011 8:45 AM

No ring for his first NFL city, and a terrible year in his second, but nahhh, nothing left to prove.

He really needs to think before he opens his mouth, ya know?

69. jwil444 says: Aug 1, 2011 8:53 AM

cause it’s already been proven, he’s no longer any good!

70. purplepride4ever says: Aug 1, 2011 8:56 AM

I remember some of you guys bashing Brett Favre when he played for the Vikings in 2009, What happens? Favre has a career year. Granted we lost in the Championship game against the Saints. I personally think Mcnabb will play well and lead us into the playoffs. For crying out loud, Mcnabb didn’t even throw a pass yet for the Vikings and right away you guys are killing him. Skol!!!!

71. bozosforall says: Aug 1, 2011 9:13 AM

CKL says:
    Aug 1, 2011 7:43 AM
    baous says:
    Jul 31, 2011 11:36 PM
    ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

__
    Coming from a member of a fan base that continues to make excuses for when Brady CHOKED in the last Super Bowl they played in, your comments are a joke. 14 points from the supposedly “most prolific offense in NFL history”? LMAO

72. fwippel says: Aug 1, 2011 9:16 AM

Not sure whether that comment is good or bad. I think McNabb needs to prove he’s a team player, for one. When the chips are down, is going to start whining like he did in Philly? If not, then maybe some good things can happen.

That said, the Vikings are suddenly the worst team in their division. Without some additional help on the OL, and some of the young guys stepping up in the DL, this team could have a VERY long season.

73. bozosforall says: Aug 1, 2011 9:16 AM

oranjellojones says:
    Aug 1, 2011 8:23 AM
    jacksaysfu says:

“@redskinspike, thank God u Got beck and grossman LMFAO .

Oh really Einstein…you mean the Grossman who he lost his job to and was thoroughly outplayed by? You mean that Grossman? That’;s why teams were breaking down the door to get Mcnabb right? Redskins fans aren’t excited about Beck or Grossman, but McNabb is actually worse at this stage so most of us are happy to see him gone. The messed up part is that yes indeed our chances are better with 2 scrubs at the position than they were with a guy who was too lazy to learn the O and too egotistical to do things like wear wristbands that might help him remember the plays. That’s without even getting into how horribly inaccurate he was last year.

__
    Enjoy those moldy old “3 Lombardis”, Mr. 80s One-Hit Wonder Wannabe. Because with that turd of an owner that your team has, 3 is all your team is ever gonna get. LMAO

74. xmgmx says: Aug 1, 2011 9:21 AM

Always enjoy reading comments from bashers. I swear they probably never played football in there lives, but they know it all, have all the answers, and actually think their comments mean something. :)

75. snowpea84 says: Aug 1, 2011 9:21 AM

Lolls….Learn from his mistakes? That’s going to be tough for a guy who never finds the fault with himself, no amtter how many times he taps is pads and says, “my bad.”

76. scudbot says: Aug 1, 2011 9:28 AM

He still has to test out throwing the ball into the new turf in critical 3rd down situations.

77. stellarperformance says: Aug 1, 2011 10:26 AM

His new submissive attitude will make it easier for the coaching staff to pull him in favor of Ponder about six games into the season….if McNabb is not getting it done.

78. moochzilla says: Aug 1, 2011 11:34 AM

McNabb’s game hasn’t developed since year 3 of his career. He refused to improve in key areas (footwork, tempo) because he didn’t like to be criticized (or, as some would call it, “coached”).

So I doubt he’s willing to learn anything. If he turned off Reid, a man who made him, how can Leslie stand a chance at breaking through?

Oh, but he’s “classy”.

79. brewdogg says: Aug 1, 2011 11:38 AM

I think there is a distinction that is getting lost in all this McNabb bashing, and that is the difference between “having something to prove” and “playing like you have something to prove”. I doubt that he is going into this not caring whether or not he plays well. I’m sure he wants to show the people of Philly and Washington that he can still play at a high level and lead a team to great things. But playing like he has something to prove is different. Playing like you have something to prove is letting your own image and performance become more important than the team’s success, and leads to cross-field interceptions 25 yards downfield when the team only needs 10 yards…..for example.

Bottom line…. If he can play within the scope of the offense, let Peterson shoulder the load, and get the ball into his receivers hands and let them do their thing, he’ll be fine, and will prove that he can still play. If he tries to thread the needle into triple coverage 30 yards downfield to prove that he can do it, than the Vikings are in trouble.

And that is one person’s interpretation of what McNabb was trying to say.

80. leagle911 says: Aug 1, 2011 12:44 PM

I love Donovan. I’m sure he’s great at the bar, and has lots of great stories and jokes.

He just let us (Eagles) down over and over, and Andy (being some kind of prescient “quarterback’s coach”) looked into his eyes and did NOT see the killer instinct. And off Donovan went.

Once Donovan’s done with his on-field career, he’ll be a good sportscaster in some 2nd tier city — like Kansas City or Milwaukee. (Syracuse, perhaps, wants him back.)

I just do not see him leading Minnesota to a SB. Heck, they are not anywhere close to the 2004-05 Eagles, and we all know how that turned out.

But I love him. Really…

81. rodgerthat says: Aug 1, 2011 12:49 PM

thephantomstranger says:
    Aug 1, 2011 12:29 AM
    —————————————————
    Yes it does….You would be correct on that one!

82. vadog says: Aug 1, 2011 1:56 PM

I hope he has a year like another philly qb who came to Minnesota did in 1998!! Randal Cunningham!!

83. theytukrjobs says: Aug 1, 2011 2:19 PM

Vikings have more talent than their 6-10 record showed last season. But unfortunately I think that they will end something respectable like 8-8 or 9-7. Maybe some things fall right and they win 10 games but I don’t see how this team can be dominant unless something miraculous happens in the secondary and offensively things go as well as possible.

And I say that as a die hard Vikings fan. They are NOT in full blown rebuilding mode if you look at the roster. But the offensive and defensive lines have aged, the secondary is not good, and offensively they have a new scheme, QB, and WR set.

Rebuilding mode is a bunch of young guys and bargain barrel players. This team has more than one future HOF’er and is generally a veteran squad and they are maxed out on the cap.

84. dikshuttle says: Aug 1, 2011 3:29 PM

Yes. You certainly don’t have to prove to us that you can bounce the ball off the turf 7 yards from the line of scrimage. We certainly believe that.

85. claymath52 says: Aug 1, 2011 5:04 PM

contra74 says:
    Aug 1, 2011 1:40 AM
    claymath52 says:
    Jul 31, 2011 11:42 PM
    Thumbs up if you’re already tired of hearing about McNabb.
    ————

______________

I have no idea what you are talking about…. I wasn’t on here yesterday as I actually have a life outside of the PFT commenting section.

86. rudedog36 says: Aug 1, 2011 8:04 PM

contra74 says:
    Aug 1, 2011 1:40 AM
    claymath52 says:
    Jul 31, 2011 11:42 PM
    Thumbs up if you’re already tired of hearing about McNabb.
    ————

…………………………………………………………………..
    Right…and viking fans arent.
    Im sure all of you hated Brett Favre.
    Idiot.