Albert Haynesworth took a big pay cut to join Patriots

Albert Haynewsorth AP

New England’s trade for Albert Haynesworth seemed like a typical Patriots low-risk, high reward gambit.  The move looks like an even lower risk following news of Haynesworth’s restructured contract.

Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports reports Haynesworth took a pay cut in base salary all the way from $5.4 million base salary to $1.5 million.  That’s quite a haircut, but Haynesworth can make back all the money in incentives if he has a terrific season.

If Haynesworth plays 20% of the team’s snaps, he gets $1 million.  He then gets an additional $590,000 once he gets over each of the following playing time thresholds: 45% of the team’s snaps, 50%, 55%, 60%, and 65%.  He gets an additional $400,000 if he makes the Pro Bowl.

Haynesworth has a base salary of $6.7 million for 2012, so he’ll have to play very well to avoid getting cut after 2011.

The Patriots are getting their proverbial cake and making sure Haynesworth isn’t eating it too.  He will be highly motivated to stay on the field to earn his incentives, and the Patriots can cut him more easily at any time without a huge financial risk.

Permalink 70 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: New England Patriots, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
70 Responses to “Albert Haynesworth took a big pay cut to join Patriots”
  1. afc22 says: Aug 10, 2011 9:43 PM

$1 million for 20% of the snaps! LOL

2. freedomispopular says: Aug 10, 2011 9:45 PM

He would have had to take a pay cut wherever he ended up.

3. 4512dawg4512 says: Aug 10, 2011 9:46 PM

Thats very respectable cause we all know he’s really hurting for money

4. tfbuckfutter says: Aug 10, 2011 9:47 PM

Is there a bonus if he stomps on Rex Ryan’s head?

Because if there isn’t already, I will toss some of my own money in the coffer.

5. vahawker says: Aug 10, 2011 9:47 PM

Does he have to “play” on those snaps or just be on the field? If has to “play” they seem like safe bets the Pats won’t be paying much more than 1.5M

6. ace613 says: Aug 10, 2011 9:49 PM

Not cake…humble pie

7. 4512dawg4512 says: Aug 10, 2011 9:49 PM

Haha, it’s kind of funny though. They have to dangle a carrot in front of his fat ass to actually get him to work. Guess they learned from the Redskins’ mistake, don’t flood him with cheddar up front, make him earn it

8. 1buckeye76 says: Aug 10, 2011 9:50 PM

Couldn’t have had anything to do with him essentially not showing up for his last job, could it?

9. virusgvr says: Aug 10, 2011 9:51 PM

Good! It’s about time the guy starts earning a paycheck. Even though it’s 1000% percent what an average Joe makes.

10. pfii63 says: Aug 10, 2011 9:52 PM

The best organization in football continues to impress. This is just smart business.

11. tjacks7 says: Aug 10, 2011 9:53 PM

If $100 million doesn’t motivate this guy, I seriously doubt $5.4 or $6.7 million will.. Just sayin.

12. bossisforboston says: Aug 10, 2011 9:54 PM

Therefore there are incentives for him to do well, and the Patriots didn’t just show him the money.

13. jo3jo says: Aug 10, 2011 9:57 PM

That’s almost embarrassing that you have to incentivize a grown man to do his job in this way. Smart by the pats. I still think he will find a way to do the minimum he can and still get paid.

14. joeinoh says: Aug 10, 2011 9:58 PM

All NFL contracts should be incentive based. But we all know the players would never go for that.

15. mrtampa says: Aug 10, 2011 10:06 PM

Now I understand their draft philosophy, at least in hindsight. All these vets they are acquiring are just what they need for depth and valuable experience…especially in a year where the rookies are getting such a late start. How many of the defensive line rooks will be prepared at the onset of the season….and how many will hit that rookie wall sometime around Dec.1?

16. 3octaveFart says: Aug 10, 2011 10:06 PM

pfii63 says: Aug 10, 2011 9:52 PM

“The most heavily fined organization in football continues to impress. This is just smart business.”

/fixed

17. moosev says: Aug 10, 2011 10:10 PM

More Pro Patriots love making on PFT. Haynesworth will screw it up in due time. The distraction it will cause could cost the Pats a crucial win. We will see. I just get sick of hearing how much of a genius Belicheck is. Let him win a Super Bowl with 3 different QB’s then call him a genius.

Sorry everybody. I’m just a bitter Redskins fan who misses the good old days of the 80′s/early 90′s. Curse Snyder!

18. macjacmccoy says: Aug 10, 2011 10:11 PM

God the Redskins suck.

19. august1969 says: Aug 10, 2011 10:11 PM

OchoCinco and his 6M is next

20. thetooloftools says: Aug 10, 2011 10:22 PM

Just giving the dog a bone.

21. august1969 says: Aug 10, 2011 10:23 PM

Oh check that…Ochocinco’s number is down to 1.75 M already…

22. gimmeabruschi says: Aug 10, 2011 10:23 PM

New England is the last stop minimum security penal colony for bad boys that are not actual criminals in the NFL. If they send you to Commandant Belichick for correction and that doesn’t work, you are truly all washed up.

23. mmmpieyummy says: Aug 10, 2011 10:29 PM

Who needs a lot of money when you snaked that much cash from Snyder?

Could have played for a dollar and it still wouldn’t hurt this dirt bag’s bank account.

Much ado about nothing…kind of like the ‘Patriot Way’.

24. gimmeabruschi says: Aug 10, 2011 10:30 PM

@ moosev

Belichick isn’t the genius he’s cracked up to be as far as a GM, but he is a helluva football coach.

But you’re right. Without Brady he wouldn’t have done what he has done. He is 1 for 7 tries without Brady even making the playoffs.

25. bullethead527 says: Aug 10, 2011 10:30 PM

Wow, i really thought Bill was losing his mind, letting Moss go, signing branch, picking up a college drunk in the draft, getting ochocinco, then Haynesworthless, signing 50 dline men to team roster, for how much i hate this team, they amaze me at times, specially that branch had a good year, mallet might actually be a good pick, ocho saying he will follow pat’s way (shut his damn mouth), undercut Haynesworth to an incentive style contract (you know he is going play hard), or you going have another stud waiting to take your job, I WONDER HOW MANY OF THESE SCRUBS WOULD GIVE THAT ALL UP TO JOIN a team that hasnt won a super bowl in the last 15 years, minus the teams that been in playoff hunt over 65% in that time frame………. Then play better than their best year since they been in the league, Bill is using hypnosis with his medical team or something, mind control, or some potent state of the art HGH that nobody has ever heard of……

26. weightshakes says: Aug 10, 2011 10:37 PM

Anyone know when this fat-lazy guy plans on practicing?

Any proof that he has changed his ways?

27. dirtdawg55 says: Aug 10, 2011 10:43 PM

Have to give NE props. This is how great franchises are run. Washington did a bad deal, threw a ton of guaranteed money at a guy most of the league was guessing would tank it, and blew up much of their cap space while doing it.

The Pats, on the other hand, get a guy who may be incented to play at a high level again at a very reasonable cost, even if he hits all his incentives, in a cap friendly deal with the necessary wriggle room to dump the guy if it doesn’t turn out.

Classic.

Of course, I still believe Haynesworth will turn out to be more trouble than he is worth. You can shine a turd all you want. It is still a turd.

28. pappysarcasm says: Aug 10, 2011 10:49 PM

Hey Hey Hey….gonna get me some donuts after I sit on some guys and squich em!…and if they move I’ll stomp on theirs heads! Hey Hey Hey …

29. jetropolitans says: Aug 10, 2011 10:56 PM

what a classy guy.

30. bcjim says: Aug 10, 2011 11:11 PM

I’d be unsurprised if he got cut before week 1.

31. realfootballfan says: Aug 10, 2011 11:28 PM

I said it on the Chad Johnson post, Bellichick definitely hypnotizes them when they get to Foxborough.

32. capesquad says: Aug 10, 2011 11:31 PM

I can totally understand and appreciate all of the Haynesworth bashing contained in these comments- I won’t defend his past… but he DID take a very significant reduction in guaranteed salary to go a team that he thinks he can play for and succeed with- to try and somewhat change people’s perception of “Haynesworth the football player.” He could have stayed in DC with his guaranteed money and continued on the Red Skins payroll.

33. pfii63 says: Aug 10, 2011 11:34 PM

3octaveFart says:
    Aug 10, 2011 10:06 PM
    pfii63 says: Aug 10, 2011 9:52 PM

/fixed

————————————————-
    Speaking of fixed…..

My name is 3octaveFart. I have nothing better to do while I am sitting in my underwear in my mother’s basement eating Cheeotos than to hate on the Patriots with every post I make. Please forgive me. My life is meaningless and I delight in trumping up old and overplayed lines about things that really weren’t that important at the time and are even less so now. Yes, I know that my accusations aren’t even accurate, but that’s besides the point… I just like attention. And calling out the Patriots with every post helps me offset the jealousy I feel, knowing that the Patriots will crush my team when given the opportunity. It’s a sad life, but it’s all I know.

There… all fixed now.

34. rsxfan says: Aug 10, 2011 11:46 PM

moosev says:
    Aug 10, 2011 10:10 PM

———————–

Three different qb’s does it for you? Ok

How about Simms, Hoestetler, and Brady?

“How many is three?”

Yes Billy B. has three SB rings he wears on his hands from three different starting QB’s.

Idiot.

35. rraider says: Aug 11, 2011 12:15 AM

This why winning teams continue to win………..Albert wouldnt have taken that deal from a losing team…..

36. nyjetsfootball says: Aug 11, 2011 12:21 AM

Nobody else thinks the pats are stupid as hell for bringin in andre carter with albert????

37. richm2256 says: Aug 11, 2011 12:28 AM

I’m still not crazy about the guy, after stepping on that dude’s head…..

38. belicheckyoself says: Aug 11, 2011 12:39 AM

@ 3octave
    C’mon you know it makes no sound these days.

I think the most heavily fined team these days is PIT, and they are a hard playing hard hitting football team. Respect goes to winners, look forward to them in the playoffs.

Who you like boy?

39. nfldaddy says: Aug 11, 2011 1:53 AM

capesquad says: Aug 10, 2011 11:31 PM

————————————————
    The skins would have cut him tool box.
    Then the Eagles would have picked him up.

40. nomoreseasontix says: Aug 11, 2011 2:22 AM

Why should he care? The fat loser flat out STOLE $20 mil from the Redskins last year.

He’s covered….

41. CKL says: Aug 11, 2011 3:26 AM

tjacks7 says:
    Aug 10, 2011 9:53 PM
    ….:………………..:……..
    Valid point. We Pats fans hope it will be a prove it deal but who knows? Maybe he agreed to redo his deal because he thought Mr. Kraft is the CEO of Kraft foods. :)

42. hailvictory44 says: Aug 11, 2011 7:44 AM

“Has anyone noticed how lean Haynesworth is looking these days? I truly expected him to be fat and lazy, but every photo I’ve seen he looks in great shape.

I’m still not crazy about the guy, after stepping on that dude’s head…..”
    ————————————————
    Keep telling yourself that Fat Albert is anything but a lazy, self-serving POS that cares about anything but himself. LOL He may not cause the problems for the Pats that he did in D.C., but he will never be anything like his “one hit wonder” season on the field in TN either. His out of shape ass can’t even get on the practice field in camp!

43. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 10:37 AM

pfii63 says:
    Aug 10, 2011 9:52 PM

___
    Didn’t realize that you were a Steelers fan, pfii. The best organization in football title doesn’t get earned in a single decade. It’s earned over several, like the Steelers have proven.

44. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 10:39 AM

CKL says:
    Aug 11, 2011 3:26 AM
    tjacks7 says:
    Aug 10, 2011 9:53 PM
    ….:………………..:……..

__
    Little does he realize that Kraft is actually the CEO of the “I married into money” company instead.

45. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 10:43 AM

rsxfan says:
    Aug 10, 2011 11:46 PM
    moosev says:
    Aug 10, 2011 10:10 PM

———————–

Three different qb’s does it for you? Ok

How about Simms, Hoestetler, and Brady?

“How many is three?”

Idiot.

___

Belichick never coached either Simms or Hoestetler (he was the DEFENSIVE coordinator on those Giants teams, but thanks for showing us how little you Pats fan know about football).

Idiot.

Nice try on the spin though. Not really.

46. rsxfan says: Aug 11, 2011 11:12 AM

bozosforall says:
    Aug 11, 2011 10:43 AM

Idiot.

Nice try on the spin though. Not really.

“Let him win a Super Bowl with 3 different QB’s then call him a genius.”

Apparently reading comprehension isn’t your strong suite. The poster made no mention of what title/position he had when he won them.

Bill B. in fact won three SB rings with three different QB’s.

Idiot.

47. mdnittlion says: Aug 11, 2011 11:13 AM

Man I hope Dan Snyder is paying attention and taking notes about how to run a franchise.

48. rsxfan says: Aug 11, 2011 11:50 AM

In fact Bill B’s game plan in the SB vs the Bills is in the Hall of fame.

It’s that game plan that allowed their relatively weak offense to score just enough to win.

In other words it’s was his Genius on defense that they won, regardless of who the QB was. In this case Hostetler.

20/32, 222 yards and a TD. He also gave up a safety. Not exactly a win because of the QB.

Again I say,

You are an idiot.

49. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 12:45 PM

rsxfan says:
    Aug 11, 2011 11:50 AM
    In fact Bill B’s game plan in the SB vs the Bills is in the Hall of fame.

Again I say,

You are an idiot.

__
    Again, I say: Nice try on the spin. Not really.

Unless he was either the head coach or the offensive coordinator, he didn’t win a particular Super Bowl with three different QBs. He didn’t choose nor did he control the actions of the QB on the team that he served as the defensive coordinator for.

Idiot.

50. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 12:48 PM

richm2256 says:
    Aug 11, 2011 12:28 AM

I’m still not crazy about the guy, after stepping on that dude’s head…..

__
    He’s wearing Spanx.

Spanx…proud sponsor of the Pats fan base. It’s what they are all doing while sitting in front of the Tom Brady posters that are hanging in their rooms in their mother’s basements.

51. rsxfan says: Aug 11, 2011 1:23 PM

Thanks for proving my point that you lack reading comprehension. Hence you are a complete moron.

Was Bill part of those SB teams? Yes. Were there three different QB’s with those teams? Yes.

Hence he won with three different QB’s as the poster stated he had not.

It’s your reading comprehension that is the issue.

52. therealsmiley says: Aug 11, 2011 1:39 PM

Scott Norwood won that Super Bowl for the Giants. Hail!

53. therealsmiley says: Aug 11, 2011 1:45 PM

rsxfan – Seriously? You can’t say he won Super Bowls with 3 different QBs because he didn’t. Don’t cheerleaders get rings as well…can they claim they won with 3 different QBs? Joe Gibbs was head coach and won 3 Super Bowls with different QBs (he called the plays on offense and selected the players). Big difference. Hail!!

54. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 2:09 PM

rsxfan says:
    Aug 11, 2011 1:23 PM

Hence he won with three different QB’s as the poster stated he had not.

It’s your reading comprehension that is the issue.

__
    Your point is delusional. He cannot claim to have “won” the first two Super Bowls won by the Giants while he was there. Those are Bill Parcells’s wins, not Belichick’s. Yes, he got two RINGS, but so did the head trainer. I guess, by your flawed logic, the head trainer (Ronnie Barnes, the head trainer from 1980 to 2003, when he got promoted to VP of Medical Services – and who also has three SB rings) “won three SBs with three different QBs” too.

I’d love to say that it’s only your reading comprehension that is at issue here, but your mental problems go much much deeper.

55. rsxfan says: Aug 11, 2011 2:12 PM

Did Lawrence Taylor win SB’s with two different QB’s?

56. rsxfan says: Aug 11, 2011 2:19 PM

The original poster said “with”, not coached directly over.

And in the case of BB and the Giants win against the Bills it was due directly to him and his game plan that is now in the Hall of Fame.

The argument that he somehow has to be the direct coach of three different QB’s in SB wins is ludicrous.

The poster was trying to diminish his coaching ability because he didn’t do it by being the immediate coaching staff member over multiple QB’s for those SB wins.

He has five SB rings in seven appearances.

Hate if you want, but pretty fning impressive.

57. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 3:11 PM

rsxfan says:
    Aug 11, 2011 2:12 PM
    Did Lawrence Taylor win SB’s with two different QB’s?

__
    Lawrence Taylor won two Super Bowls as a starting LB for the Giants. Whether or not there were two different QBs is irrelevant to the discussion.

Keep trying to spin it all you want, you can’t win this. All you are doing is digging a deeper hole for yourself, idiot.

58. rsxfan says: Aug 11, 2011 3:18 PM

It’s not spin. He specifically stated “with”.

You either can’t comprehend on an adult level or you are just desperate in your hate of Bill B. and the Patriots.

It was a weak attempt to diminish how great of a coach he is.

Hate if you like, but you can’t take away the fact he has 5 SB rings, and may yet add more.

59. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 3:19 PM

rsxfan says:
    Aug 11, 2011 2:19 PM
    The original poster said “with”, not coached directly over.

He has five SB rings in seven appearances.

Hate if you want, but pretty fning impressive.

__
    The original poster was referring strictly to a comparison between two head coaches (he admitted to being a Redskins fan and the two coaches that he was comparing were Joe Gibbs and Bill Belichick – BOTH head coaches, not assistants). I know that you are handicapped by being a Pats fan (and therefore not knowledgable about football in general) and probably shouldn’t be expected to know that Joe Gibbs did indeed win three different Super Bowls with three different QBs (which is the connection that the original poster, who is an admitted Redskins fan, falsely expected you to make). My sincere condolences that you don’t know anything about football outside of what the Boston Globe spoonfeeds you Pats fan morons, but there is indeed plenty of football outside of your little delusional world. Again, you can’t win this argument, no matter how hard you try.

Joe Gibbs – won three SBs with three different QBs
    Bill Belichick – won three SBs with only Tom Brady at QB

That is the only truth that matters in this discussion. The rest is just pure spin. You FAIL.

60. rsxfan says: Aug 11, 2011 3:21 PM

“He cannot claim to have “won” the first two Super Bowls won by the Giants while he was there. Those are Bill Parcells’s wins, not Belichick’s.”

Oh and by the way, he may not have been head coach of the Giants team that beat the Bills but it was his game plan as Def. Cord. that is now in the hall of fame, not Parcells.

Parcells may have been the head coach but it was BB’s planning that won it.

Also Parcells can’t win without BB,, but BB has won three times without Parcells.

61. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 3:27 PM

___

That is the only criteria that really matters.

Otherwise, let’s give Buddy Ryan credit for “winning” two Super Bowls, with two different QBs”.

This guy “won” seven Super Bowls with three different QBs: Neal Dahlen – five with San Francisco (Staff and Player Personnel) and two with Denver (General Manager)

This guy “won” five Super Bowls with two different QBs: Monsignor Peter Armstrong – five as chaplain for San Francisco

Your suggestion is by far the most ludicrous one yet. Take off the Pats lover blinders, idiot. You aren’t convincing anyone with any shred of rational thought that your position has an iota of merit.

62. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 3:32 PM

rsxfan says:
    Aug 11, 2011 3:21 PM

Parcells may have been the head coach but it was BB’s planning that won it.

___
    Belichick had ZERO input into what Simms and Hoestetler did, therefore it’s irrelevant to even give him credit for “winning” either of those Super Bowls – and certainly ridiculous to claim that he “won” those SBs with two different QBs.

And if we want to talk about who “can’t win without anyone else”, then Belichick can’t win any Super Bowls without Romeo Crennel either (Romeo was an assistant on the first two Giants teams that won and the three that the Pats won).

Again, your argument is so shot full of holes that it resembles Swiss cheese. Kind of like your brain.

63. rsxfan says: Aug 11, 2011 3:41 PM

——————————–

Now that is just funny. How old are you anyways? Late teens, early 20′s?

They won the game against the Bills directly because of Bill B.’s game plan, hence why it was placed in the Hall of Fame. They won in spite of the QB.

The premise that you have to win with several different QB’s in order to be considered one of the great coaches is idiotic at best.

The poster was attempting to diminish how great of a coach Bill B is. When it’s all said and done he will be in the Hall of Fame as one of the greatest coaches of all time, and likely the greatest coach of his time.

And by the way which team happens to be your favorite? Just curious. Tends to be telling.

64. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 3:46 PM

rsxfan says:
    Aug 11, 2011 3:18 PM
    It’s not spin. He specifically stated “with”.

It was a weak attempt to diminish how great of a coach he is.

__
    The only one who isn’t “comprehending on an adult level” is you, rsxidiot.

I don’t “hate” either Bill B. or the Patriots (I don’t respect them as confirmed cheaters either though). It’s you pathetic Pats fans that I dislike more than anything.

And I’ve never denied that he has five Super Bowl RINGS. What has been the topic of discussion here (something that you have no grasp of) was that he never “won” any Super Bowls without Tom Brady as his starting QB. Something that the original poster was comparing to the fact that Joe Gibbs has “won” three Super Bowls with three different starting QBs (something that Gibbs, and only Gibbs, has done). This is a FACT that you cannot deny and no amount of spin otherwise can change this.

So, let’s lay this out in simple terms that even a moron like you can understand:

Bill Belichick has won five Super Bowl rings, two as Bill Parcells’ defensive coordinator for the Giants (defensive coordinator who had zero input in the decision to start either Simms or Hoestetler at QB, or even in the offensive game plan within which those two QBs played) – and three as the Patriots head coach (who had Tom Brady as the starting QB all three times). He gets credit for all five rings but not for being responsible for the first two QBs (one of which, Phil Simms, was named the SB MVP, since it was the offense that dominated that game, not the defense).

Joe Gibbs won three different Super Bowls with three different QBs. Period.

65. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 3:56 PM

rsxfan says:
    Aug 11, 2011 3:41 PM

——————————–

Now that is just funny. How old are you anyways? Late teens, early 20′s?

___
    Won in spite of the QB? You can’t say the same about the SB that Phil Simms won. It was all about the offense, with Simms being named MVP of that game. Even using your twisted logic, Belichick doesn’t get credit for winning that game.

And I’m not here to discredit Belichick in any specific way, idiot. I am arguing the specific fact that Belichick did not do what Joe Gibbs did (as the original poster referred to), which was to win three different Super Bowls with three different QBs.

I’ll gladly admit that Belichick will be in the HOF and will be considered one of the best coaches of his time. But none of that is at issue here. What is at issue is that Belichick did not win three different Super Bowls with three different QBs. Just as Joe Gibbs never won three SBs in four years, which in no way diminishes Joe Gibbs’s legacy in any way.

Face it, you are way oversensitive about Belichick. The original poster was bringing up a FACT, one that cannot be disputed, yet you tried to and failed. Joe Gibbs is the ONLY head coach in NFL history to have won three different SBs with three different QBs. So, until Belichick wins two more SBs as a head coach with two different QBs, he does not qualify for that distinction.

And you are correct that which team one roots for is telling. In your case, it tells me what a crybaby you are, much like the rest of the Pats fans out there.

66. rsxfan says: Aug 11, 2011 7:31 PM

So you couldn’t disclose your age or your favorite team? Interesting. (I gazed over so if you did my bad.)

Joe Gibbs is a fning joke compared to Bill B. It’s sad you would even put them on the same plane. If there is an example of a coach that rode the wave of what he had, as the poster was trying to make about Bill B., it’s Joe Tool Bag Gibbs.

Gotta love his come back as a coach. Assuming he is so great why couldn’t he wave his magic stick and make Jason I’m a media joke Campbell a SB winner. I mean what the hell it’s all about the coach making the QB great.

Idiot.

67. rsxfan says: Aug 11, 2011 7:32 PM

Still waiting to hear your age and favorite team.

What are you afraid of?

68. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 7:58 PM

rsxfan says:
    Aug 11, 2011 7:31 PM

Idiot.

___
    Joe Gibbs “rode the wave of what he had”? This just proves that you are the biggest idiot here.

If anything, Belichick “rode the wave” of lucking out with Tom Brady. Passed Brady over 6 times to instead pick guys who busted, including his first round draft choice, Adrian Klemm. But thanks for showing how little you know about not only football in general, but also how little you know even about your own team.

Again, Joe Gibbs won three different Super Bowls as a head coach with three different QBs, something that no other head coach can claim. That was the only issue that was ever brought up by the original poster and if you even came up from blowing Belichick for one minute, you would see that you can never win that particular argument.

As for my age and favorite team, I’ll just keep you guessing.

69. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 7:59 PM

rsxfan says:
    Aug 11, 2011 7:32 PM
    Still waiting to hear your age and favorite team.

What are you afraid of?

___
    Certainly not you.

70. bozosforall says: Aug 11, 2011 8:08 PM

rsxfan says:
    Aug 11, 2011 7:31 PM

Idiot.

__
    BTW, if you had bothered to do any research at all, you would see that Gibbs and Belichick are within percentage points of each other in winning percentage, both regular season and post-season, as well as the fact that both have won exactly 4 conference titles and 3 Super Bowls each. This basic fact DOES put them not only in the same plane but practically sitting next to each other, rsxidiot.