Derrick Mason upset with “total disrespect” from Bill Belichick

Derrick Mason AP

In my review of the new NFL Films documentary on Bill Belichick, I noted that the film included a sideline encounter the Patriots’ coach had with Derrick Mason during a 2009 game. I thought the profane exchange between the two of them was just some good-natured trash talk, but Mason suggested today that he was angry about it.

Mason, who played for the Ravens at the time of the incident, weighed in on Twitter today about the exchange with Belichick.

“Just saw that belichick video thing all u ppl are commenting about. He might As well called me boy! Lol total Disrespect,” Mason wrote. “Had I said that to him, everyone would have been in a uproar! I have to much respect for the game to speck to a coach in that manner!”

Frankly, anyone who saw the video can see that Mason’s complaints are preposterous. During the exchange in question it was Mason who approached Belichick on the Patriots’ sideline with the Patriots leading in the fourth quarter, and after their exchange (which ended with Belichick urging Mason to look at the scoreboard) Mason walked away laughing.

So why is Mason speaking up today as if he’s angry at Belichick? It strikes me as mostly an attempt to get a rise out of people. Mason is with the Jets now, and he wants to get in on one of the league’s big rivalries.

UPDATE: Mason clarified on Twitter that he’s not upset with Belichick — but he is upset with me.

“Ppl I’m not the least bit upset with coach messiah excuse me again I mean coach bb.. Lol I didn’t remember the incident until today,” Mason wrote in response to this post. “And michael David smith, I would love to talk with u about the incident. U know how to get in touch with me.”

Permalink 112 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Baltimore Ravens, New England Patriots, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
112 Responses to “Derrick Mason upset with “total disrespect” from Bill Belichick”
  1. niblickmaster says: Sep 16, 2011 6:45 PM

I’ve always respected Mason, but now I’m not sure.

2. scudbot says: Sep 16, 2011 6:46 PM

“So why is Mason speaking up today as if he’s angry at Belichick? Mason is with the Jets now…”

Answered your own question. No charge.

3. semperfi24 says: Sep 16, 2011 6:49 PM

I dont think Bill was harsh enough, but perhaps Mason is pissed because Belichick didnt give him the time of day when he was a Free Agent. After all, Belichick loves to sign guys that he thinks are awesome football players…I think this is nothing more than Mason being pissed that he wasnt “wanted”…

4. mrconnors says: Sep 16, 2011 6:49 PM

I think we should get GregJennings85’s opinion on this. His silly diatribes are always worth a laugh.

5. rajbais says: Sep 16, 2011 6:50 PM

Then take his DB’s to task!!!!

6. oxycode30 says: Sep 16, 2011 6:50 PM

For what it’s worth, Mason’s use of the English language is abominable, embarrassing and atrocious.

7. jaggedmark says: Sep 16, 2011 6:51 PM

Wasn’t it Mason who dropped the critical 4th down pass at the end of that same game in 2009?

8. medialovesthecowboys says: Sep 16, 2011 6:52 PM

I always laugh when I see grown men using “Lol”.

9. insider7 says: Sep 16, 2011 6:52 PM

So it’s OK for Mason to walk over to Belichick and mouth off during a game but it’s not OK for Belichick to respond to that nonsense?

The footage of this exchange was great and neither person involved in this back-and-forth jawing has anything to complain about.

Hey, Derrick, just because you have a Twitter account, doesn’t mean that you should feel compelled to use it to say stupid things.

10. andrejohnsonforpresident says: Sep 16, 2011 6:53 PM

To me it sounds like someone got shut down in the game of trash talk and just laughed because he didn’t know what to say. Now he’s embarrased and feels the need to defend himself.

11. mustbejealousof6 says: Sep 16, 2011 6:54 PM

He, and every Baltimore rat, should be ashamed of themself. How can you cheer for such a worthless organization? Once a rat always a rat.

Here we go Steelers

12. bbb82 says: Sep 16, 2011 6:55 PM

…..says the guy who called Roger Goodell a joke, and then wore a t-shirt calling him a joke. Mason knows nothing of respect and should really just keep his mouth shut.

13. frankiefiveangels says: Sep 16, 2011 6:55 PM

Mason is such a phony. His cronies probably gave him a hard time about Belichick going back at him and Mason had to give a “I’m a victim” response after Mason provoked Belichick with his stupid nonsense. Belichick was right STFU Mason.

14. grogansheroes says: Sep 16, 2011 6:56 PM

He should of signed with the Pats when he had the chance. Instead he went to Baltimore to play with Boller because his wife told him to.

15. oscojoe says: Sep 16, 2011 6:57 PM

This just go’s to show that Mason is a perfect jets player; All about bloating, chest bumping and trash talking with no hardware or ring to show!!!

16. rushmatic says: Sep 16, 2011 6:57 PM

I’m with AndreJohnsonForPresident. He’s going to play the disrespect card because he’s embarrassed that he looked the way he did.

It’s not because he didn’t get signed by Belichick, believe me.

17. cardmagnet says: Sep 16, 2011 6:59 PM

He can’t get into the headlines with stellar play, so he has to find some way to get the spotlight.

18. jjmurphy1127d says: Sep 16, 2011 7:00 PM

Mason is (or at least was) a very good player who the Patriots were interested in years ago, but signed with other teams (Ravens). I wonder if there is anything lingering there, but more likely this is just a guy trying to get in on Pats/Jets rivalry as noted.

19. gridassassin says: Sep 16, 2011 7:00 PM

Mason will have two chances to shut belichicks yapper this year. Hopefully it goes better than his feeble attempted TD catch last weekend.

20. rexryanisablowhard says: Sep 16, 2011 7:02 PM

Way to play the race card Mason.

21. bigperm33 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:02 PM

Mason should just be happy that they didn’t clearly show that he cost his team that game by dropping an easy pass on 4th down.

22. dfm725 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:07 PM

*sings* When you’re a Jet you’re a Jet… you have an overinflated sense of confidence bc of your big mouthed coach?

23. mistersmith22 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:10 PM

@jaggedmark: No, that was Mark Clayton.

24. joelvis72 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:10 PM

Rings:

Belichick: 3 (plus 1 as assistant)
    Bubby Brister: 2
    Derrick Mason: 0

25. bubbyfister says: Sep 16, 2011 7:10 PM

“He might as well called me boy.”

Unnecessarily reading race into an interaction. That’s weird, I’ve never seen a black guy do that.

26. edenprairieballer says: Sep 16, 2011 7:11 PM

I HATE when black people cry racism on a whim. Stop playing the victim and quit being so sensitive!!

27. mcfluckey96 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:12 PM

who cares mason is a washed up bum!

28. ravensfan4life52 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:12 PM

and now we see the negative influence that New York has on people.

29. steelerfan999 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:13 PM

somebody hacked his twitter account

30. slickster35 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:13 PM

Does everyone that plays for the Jets have to be a POS on purpose? Loud mouth certainly has the team culture he wanted.

31. jamie54 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:14 PM

Mason was a total jerk for popping off when the team was still down. As Belichick said, look at the scoreboard and when the game’s over then you can talk. Clown and now he complains like a little girl with the ‘disrespect’ card. Jackass.

32. rectumnearlykilledem says: Sep 16, 2011 7:14 PM

Didn’t he dropped the ball to lose the game? He’s lucky they didn’t show that. And he started mouthing off in the first place…and he’s never won a Super Bowl. Sounds like he’s the perfect Jet.

33. mikecal645 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:21 PM

Mason is just pissed that he blew the game.

Who cares Mason fits in with the Jets of overrated nobodies

34. dlk47823 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:26 PM

its true, why would Belicheat want Mason when he could have Ocho. Did he even dress the other nite?

35. cannonballdookie says: Sep 16, 2011 7:29 PM

I don’t think what Mason said to Bill justified his response, but it’s really not a huge deal. This is football, players are competitive, why should you expect the coaches to be much different. I wonder if there is any background with these two.

36. elyasm says: Sep 16, 2011 7:30 PM

bbb82 says:
    Sep 16, 2011 6:55 PM

———————————————-

Roger Goodell IS a joke, a bad one…

37. TheWizard says: Sep 16, 2011 7:32 PM

If he really said lol I doubt he’s too upset…….

38. leatherface2012 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:40 PM

i’m listening to “money talks” by ac/dc…….thats the nfl’s theme song

39. 706vet says: Sep 16, 2011 7:45 PM

This footage was just released. Mason is spouting off on twitter because it will be perceived by the black community that he was “disrespected” by a white man. He was “dissed” even though he was the smack talking fool….

Now he looks like a bigger fool, but maintains his “authenticity” to blacks.

40. rc33 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:46 PM

Race card, pathetic.
    And now he’s offended….what, 2 years later?
    Also, since when did players routinely start running smack at opposing coaches during the course of a game?

Mason came off looking like a punk and a fool, hence, he’s feebly tweeting to all 75 of his followers.

41. marshmont says: Sep 16, 2011 7:49 PM

i’m so glad the ravens dumped that washed up trash. he is pathetic. he belongs with the dumpster known as rex.

42. habsman says: Sep 16, 2011 7:49 PM

There’s the Patriot way, and then there is the Jet way.

Looks like Mason has the Jet way down pat! The two of them are made for each other. When you got nothin’ else, pull out the race card.

43. greenbay4ever says: Sep 16, 2011 7:50 PM

He didn’t speak up. People started speaking up.

Who cares about this non story. A football life was awesome and Mason is a good guy. No need to take sides. Nothing to see here. Let the talking be done on the field. Mason is correct if he would of talked to BB that way then people would of hemorrhaged.

44. bmmayhew says: Sep 16, 2011 7:51 PM

U mad bro?

Sincerely,

B. Belichik

45. watermelon1 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:52 PM

ATTENTION ALL MORONS…

NO, it was NOT Derrick Mason who dropped a 4th down pass against the Patriots to “lose the game.”

That accomplishment is solely MARK CLAYTON’S.

I know it’s hard for all of you to differentiate between two completely different men than both happen to be black. But they make it pretty easy for you by putting their names on the back.

PLEASE, try and pay closer attention.

46. richm2256 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:53 PM

bozosforall says:
    Thumbs down if you are a classless Pats fan. Thanks in advance.
    ——————————————————–

Thumbs up if you think this guy is a trolling moron

Thanks in advance

47. meeky1985 says: Sep 16, 2011 7:56 PM

Jets Patriots is not a rivaly its an espn east coast thing they blow up.. plus its only a rivaly if its competitave all the jets do is talk hype

48. neilpountney says: Sep 16, 2011 8:04 PM

Once a Raven, always a Raven.

Bitch, moan and complain!

49. ducesblackshirt says: Sep 16, 2011 8:06 PM

Well, MDS, are you going to “speck” with him about this?

50. alltee says: Sep 16, 2011 8:18 PM

mason starts trash talking first and he is pissed because teh greatest football coach of all time made him look like a chump on a documentary that will last for the ages.

in 20 years true football fans will still want to watch a documentary about the greatest coaoch of all time and nobody is going know or remember who derrick mason is

it was my favorite scene of the whole first part!!

51. richm2256 says: Sep 16, 2011 8:20 PM

From Mason’s own Twitter:

To this:

——————————————————–

I believe that we are going to have the world’s first athlete to claim he was misquoted ……. on his OWN Twitter page.

*slaps forehead*

52. 303bengalguy says: Sep 16, 2011 8:22 PM

If spelling is any indicator, he’ll likely be joining Chris McAlister in his mothers basement once Mason gets cut mid-season here…

53. realnflmaster says: Sep 16, 2011 8:24 PM

@meeky1985

Yes, all the Jets do is “talk hype” except we went 2-1 against them last year and beat them in the most important game on their field, and destoryed them all over the field. We won the physical battle and the mental one.

But keep thinking the Jets are some overrated team.

Keep thinking they’ve won 4 combined games over the last two seasons.

Keep forgetting they’ve made the AFC Title game two straight years without having a home playoff game.

I’ll keep laughing at your stupidity and ignorance. How’s life on the short bus skippy?

54. backindasaddle says: Sep 16, 2011 8:24 PM

Yes….Belichick DID totally disrespect Mason. He essentially verbally bitch-slapped him all over the field…and Mason totally deserved it. Really funny.

55. jamaltimore says: Sep 16, 2011 8:35 PM

That’s why the ravens cut the old man. His drama ain’t worth the production anymore. Still a hall of famer!

56. steelerfan999 says: Sep 16, 2011 8:35 PM

al sharpton has setup a picket line outside the nfl offices in new york

57. j0esixpack says: Sep 16, 2011 8:42 PM

Way to provide Bulletin Board material idiot!

Be expecting a “Code Red” from the rest of the Jets – using Rex Ryan’s sock!

58. forever8young says: Sep 16, 2011 8:42 PM

Belichick’s a genius.

Mason’s a bum.

Nuff said.

59. o0omorriso0o says: Sep 16, 2011 8:43 PM

Lets be honest most all of us hate the Patriots and BB. Not because they used (keyword used) to be a dynasty but because they just think they are better then everyone else. Eventually (should of already of been) his system will get figured out.

60. surly1n1nd1anapol1s says: Sep 16, 2011 8:45 PM

Derrick Mason is a fool.

61. southridge23 says: Sep 16, 2011 8:46 PM

In the video mason is heard laughing when BB is telling him off….was that angry laughter?

62. nesuperfan says: Sep 16, 2011 8:55 PM

joelvis72 says:Sep 16, 2011 7:10 PM

Rings:

Belichick: 3 (plus 1 as assistant)
    Bubby Brister: 2
    Derrick Mason: 0
    __________________________________

BB has 5 rings. He got two as an assistant for the 1986 and 1990 seasons (right before he went to Cleveland). The documentary noted the five rings, but that was also the name of his boat, “5 Rings”.

63. omegaichiban says: Sep 16, 2011 9:02 PM

@706vet well now, being black, caucasian, and indian; fairly well educated. I can usually discern when someone is owned in smack talk. BB owned him. I assume he is upset now that most of the sporting world sees just how far BB stuck his foot up his a$$. And to top it off he drops that pass to end the game. OWNED

64. cereal blogger says: Sep 16, 2011 9:02 PM

Huge Ravens fan here,,,Mason is a total diva…he WAS a great player, but he’s selfish & whines

65. mistrezzrachael says: Sep 16, 2011 9:03 PM

303bengalguy says:
    Sep 16, 2011 8:22 PM

Bengalguy…That was hilarious!!!!…Just made me wonder how fast it’d fill up if I opened a halfway house for broke ex players…all of whom owe more than $10,000/month child support….I’d save the suite for Cromartie, who’ll be there faster than any of us think…He’s got to be @ $50,000/month, at the least…9 kids, 8 mothers, 3 kids conceived same day, god who knows, maybe @ the same time…and now a new expensive wife!!!…..

After listening to Masons’ race chant, I’d hope to get a few token white guys…maybe Brunell????

66. tombradyallday says: Sep 16, 2011 9:04 PM

man he need to stop cryin he started the confrontation. guess he thought belichick would back down, he was wrong ha

67. bobby4413 says: Sep 16, 2011 9:04 PM

Maybe Mason is pissed because Belicheat was actually pointing at the cameraman that recorded their practice all week and telling Mason to smile!

68. backindasaddle says: Sep 16, 2011 9:06 PM

********************************************************************************

Mason knows he deserved the tongue-lashing at the time from BB……..but he’s now embarrassed by it because it went public. So now he’s pissed at the guy who made it public and made him look like a vaginal cleansing fluid containment pouch for the entire world to see.

69. conseannery says: Sep 16, 2011 9:18 PM

His inability to spell shows “total disrespect” for the English language.

70. conseannery says: Sep 16, 2011 9:20 PM

“Just saw that belichick video thing all u ppl are commenting about.”

Who you calling “u ppl?”

71. cbass59 says: Sep 16, 2011 9:30 PM

Typical Raven whiner. It must stink going from a team not winning SBs to another team not winning SBs.

72. firerosenthalthebastard says: Sep 16, 2011 9:30 PM

whats with all Lol’s Derrick?
    Come on man!

73. cbass59 says: Sep 16, 2011 9:32 PM

At least Ochostinko is entertaining.

74. rexismybff says: Sep 16, 2011 9:45 PM

BB pointed to the scoreboard at the end of their conversation, but Mason pointed to the hidden video cameras and the copy of the Ravens playbook in BB’s hand.

75. Deb says: Sep 16, 2011 9:48 PM

He might As well called me boy! Lol total Disrespect

Well, MDS, I’ll grant you his comment didn’t make good sense, but the inclusion of the “Lol” does indicate he wasn’t serious.

76. favreforever says: Sep 16, 2011 9:57 PM

Big talk from some dope who only has two names and shaky command of the English language, hey Michael David Smith?

77. cover0 says: Sep 16, 2011 9:58 PM

I totaly agree Derek, coach Belicheck is a fool. Your to smart for that craziness You should of told him what you were thinking at the time lol its time people knew how good u is lol. good lucky

78. favreforever says: Sep 16, 2011 10:01 PM

Obviously old age has not brought wisdom to Derelict Mason.

79. johnnyshore says: Sep 16, 2011 10:05 PM

This would not have happened if Mason had class, but he went up to Bellichick with the intent to showboat. What did he expect?

80. rc33 says: Sep 16, 2011 10:11 PM

Nothing in this guy’s football career warrants being called “the incident.”

81. favreforever says: Sep 16, 2011 10:13 PM

Good thing you’re taking some of the heat, MDS. I hear your boss is hiding out in a basement with all communication cut off.

82. claymath52 says: Sep 16, 2011 10:15 PM

You read that and took it that he was upset with you? Why don’t you reach out to him…or are you a P***Y?

83. nagaswan says: Sep 16, 2011 10:19 PM

When you talk to him could you please ask if he was actually calling Belichick racist? Because that was definitely the impression I got, and now he says it was no big deal? Please elaborate Derrick.

84. CKL says: Sep 16, 2011 10:32 PM

What a tool. I hate people who can dish it out but can’t take it.
    I think it was 07, Rodney Harrison got in Brian Billick’s face during the game (while Pats were winning, unlike what Mason did) and Billick made little kissy faces at him. I love Rodney and I’m a huge Pats fan but I thought that was hilarious and a perfect response to Rodney. Also, Rodney never whined about it after.

85. nyjetsholdupsbtrophyin2012 says: Sep 16, 2011 10:32 PM

And most of you that hate on Rex ,well there you go …your coach is no saint , he talks s–t too just like Rex ,so get off your were a perfect head to toe orgz…who has lost 3 out of the last 5 to the Jets ..so maybe BB is trying to take a page out of Rex’s style.

86. truthhammer says: Sep 16, 2011 10:34 PM

MDS, send a tweet back that just says:

“Just shut the —- up Mason.”

87. geniusfan says: Sep 16, 2011 10:41 PM

Mason’s a bum what is he 50 now?

He is not even an average player at this point in his career and the only reason the Ravens kept him for so long is because they couldn’t find anybody better.

Did he even have a catch against the Cowboys?

Mason: Zero rings.

Belichick: Three rings.

Go away Mason.

88. Southpaw says: Sep 16, 2011 11:03 PM

Wow – I just saw the clip and you VASTLY undersold how disrespectful BB was… you make it out like all he said was “Look at the scoreboard, Mason” …and COMPLETELY excluded the whole part where he’s saying “shut the f– up will ya? Talk to me after the f-ing game Mason. F– you Mason.”

89. tunescribe says: Sep 16, 2011 11:12 PM

It’s hard to fault Mason for the Belichick encounter. He was just getting his yap in shape for the upcoming stint with New Jersey. He’s finally right where he belongs.

90. hosslaxx says: Sep 16, 2011 11:13 PM

speck to a coach in that manner???? SPECK?? bahahahahahahahahaha another gammer error by a professional website…..this post will be deleted in five mins with a correction the the article bahahahahahahahahahaha

91. jetsarestacked says: Sep 16, 2011 11:35 PM

didnt watch the film on belichick and i dont care.

you know what was funny though? seeing deion branch talk trash at the jet sidelines during the playoff game after like his only catch and then cry about the jets players celebrating too much at the end of the game.

ps

i love how all you guys just cant help yourself to comment on EVERY jets ‘story’ this website comes up with. haha freakin pathetic!

92. cjepp says: Sep 16, 2011 11:42 PM

This article is full of win. Good stuff

93. crubenst says: Sep 17, 2011 12:12 AM

Michael David Smith needs to learn the letters Lol. You know, the ones in the middle of Mason’s original tweet that mean Laugh out loud, aka I’m not mad I think its funny.

94. jetsfan136 says: Sep 17, 2011 12:20 AM

This is a tough board for Jets fans. Any post by a Jets fan gets the thumbs down even if some decent points are made. Also…the last three years at the beginning of the season 9 out of 10 post regarding the Jets talk about how they stink…and they are overrated..etc etc. Then at the end of the year the posts go…OK, I give the Jets credit they played well and blah blah blah. Then the next year it’s like nothing good happened and they were 4-12. It’s pretty funny. Only one team wins every year, and it’s a good chance it wasn’t yours either. Yeah, Pats have three rings, but they didn’t get one last year. Jets beat em fair and square in NE…where they were 8-0 coming into the game if ya remember. :-)

…and the Jets do have one ring so it’s not 3 rings to nothing either. Jets ring counts, and if the Jets win one before the Pats win another it would be 3-2. That sounds like kind of a close score.

95. ytsejamer1 says: Sep 17, 2011 1:39 AM

I enjoyed that little bit with Mason and BB. I think BB has a lot of respect for Mason as a player from his years as a Titan. Many times BB has remarked that they’ve never been able to cover the guy…but come to think of it, they haven’t really covered anyone since 2004 on a consistent basis.

While he doesn’t have the same man-crush on Mason as he does Ed Reed, I’m sure there is some level of respect there.

Can’t wait for the next part of the film. Too many damn commercials though…they take away from the flow of the documentary more than normal it seems. It was like three minutes of film, followed by five minutes of commercials.

96. bozosforall says: Sep 17, 2011 1:45 AM

richm2256 says:
    Sep 16, 2011 7:53 PM
    bozosforall says:
    Thumbs down if you are a classless Pats fan. Thanks in advance.
    ——————————————————–

Thumbs up if you think this guy is a trolling moron

Thanks in advance
    __

Thanks to all who have just read this and chosen one of the three options given above (even the third one).

GFY poormoron2256.

97. jfun80s says: Sep 17, 2011 3:11 AM

Of course he has to play the race card. You start talkin smack and get mad that he talks it back and cause hes white its racist. What a POS.

98. eddie928 says: Sep 17, 2011 3:12 AM

No one who uses “ppl” and “lol” deserves to be taken seriously. There is no excuse.

99. lawyermalloy says: Sep 17, 2011 4:03 AM

One a Punk, always a Punk!

100. jcdavey2011 says: Sep 17, 2011 4:53 AM

i always Lol when i see grown men using “Lol”

when did the jets sign charlie murphy!

101. giantrealist says: Sep 17, 2011 7:59 AM

Some tough guy, picking on a squirrelly, 4 eye’d, dwarf of a reporter for a 2-bit internet sports site run out of someone’s van.

102. 1historian says: Sep 17, 2011 8:01 AM

If you can’t walk the walk – don’t make a fool of yourself by talking the talk.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

103. promickey says: Sep 17, 2011 8:14 AM

Mason Vs. Belichick

What is the score for the above game on Twitter?

104. habsman says: Sep 17, 2011 8:19 AM

@bozo,

Looks like richm hit a nerve eh?

Come on dude, just take a deep breath and relax. It’ll be OK. Got any home work this weekend? Chores to do for dad? Help mom in the kitchen? Why don’t you go for a nice bike ride around the neighbourhood. I bet it will make you feel much much better.

105. RexCanCoach says: Sep 17, 2011 8:29 AM

Holy crap, 100 posts that includes just about everything, belichick, twitter, race card, name calling, vulgarity, Jets, Ravens, Pats and even the Steeler local idiot showed up.

I have almost forgotten all about the lockout and the long summer. Football is BACK!!!

106. mrcincinnati says: Sep 17, 2011 8:48 AM

cant wait to see what teddy bruschi is gonna say about that..lol..

107. joesphkerr says: Sep 17, 2011 9:29 AM

I liked Mason as player, but the last couple of seasons, he hurt the Ravens with is antics along the sidelines. Way to many flags thrown against the Ravens because of him.

108. mojosmagic says: Sep 17, 2011 9:43 AM

F*ck you Mason!

109. jetblackninja says: Sep 17, 2011 9:47 AM

Good Job Mason!

Try to use the race card….. get called out….. blame it on someone else.

This guy is just dripping class, gonna fit right in at his new home with the Jets.

110. richm2256 says: Sep 17, 2011 9:56 AM

o0omorriso0o says:
    ———————————————————
    When, exactly, do you suppose teams are going to figure his system out???

New England has been in four of the last ten Super Bowls, winning three. They won 18 straight games in ’07, and just last season went 14-2. As soon as a team does expose them, he changes things again.

Note to the admin: You wouldn’t accept a post of mine yesterday that referred to bozosforall, by name, as a moron, but he gets to post THIS?:

“Thumbs up OR thumbs down (or click neither) if you KNOW that richm is a loudmouthed pencilnecked geek of a football fan whose total ignorance of all things football is only exceeded by his false arrogance about a team whose success he has absolutely nothing to do with, outside of cloaking himself in that success in order to hide the pathetic circumstances of his own life.”

You folks have the consistency of Roger Goodell, at times.

111. Patriot42 says: Sep 17, 2011 10:26 AM

Get over the boy thing please. I have been called worse and don’t lose sleep over it. Carrying a chip on your shoulder can only give you an ulcer.

112. giablommi says: Sep 23, 2011 12:40 PM

“I totaly [sic] agree Derek [sic], coach Belicheck [sic] is a fool. Your [sic] to [sic] smart for that craziness…”
    ^^^^^
    Somehow I have a feeling you will never realize the irony of your statement.

Thanks for a good laugh though…