California governor signs bill to expedite Farmers Field

Gov. Brown To Sign Football Stadium Bill Getty Images

The group that hopes to build an NFL stadium in the City of Industry, California, obtained a special legislative dispensation from certain environmental lawsuits.  Though the government won’t be handing out a similar “get out of court free” card to the folks who want to build a stadium in downtown L.A., the powers-that-be are at least ensuring that the process of handling the legal challenges won’t bog down the process.

On Tuesday, Governor Jerry Brown signed into law a provision that allows any challenges to the Farmers Field environmental impact statement to be resolved within 175 days.

“It’s time for big ideas and big projects like this,” Brown said, via ESPNLosAngeles.com. “This is the way we get people working. As the government, we’re not building anything, that’s what the private sector and individuals do but we can pave the way. I’m signing a bill focused on the stadium and convention center and another broadly focused on cutting red tape all over the state. We’re going to remove some regulations and speed things up while also protecting the environment, but we have to do it in a practical way because there are too damn many regulations.”

Brown said that he expected Majestic Realty, which finagled the full environmental exemption in 2009, to file or support a lawsuit that would have been aimed at killing the Farmers Field deal by tying it up in court for years.  The new law prevents litigation from being used as a strategic business weapon.

One of the biggest remaining hurdles is the attraction of a team to play in Farmers Field.  Indeed, construction can’t begin until a team signs a long-term lease to play in the new venue.

Permalink 126 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Buffalo Bills, Jacksonville Jaguars, Minnesota Vikings, Oakland Raiders, Rumor Mill, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Top Stories
126 Responses to “California governor signs bill to expedite Farmers Field”
  1. herlies says: Sep 27, 2011 7:33 PM

LA looking to “steal” another franchise.

If that team has a championship, will LA fans claim that title as their own much like Laker fans love to claim the 5 titles the Lakers won in Minny?

2. jagfan14 says: Sep 27, 2011 7:35 PM

Here come the idiots with the Jacksonville Jaguar comments. Probably stupid New England fans.

3. gtorlone says: Sep 27, 2011 7:35 PM

Because when I think L.A., I think Farmers.

4. skoobyfl says: Sep 27, 2011 7:36 PM

LOL, this means nothing.

5. seahawksfan25 says: Sep 27, 2011 7:38 PM

I would like to see the bills go to L.A.

6. hail2tharedskins says: Sep 27, 2011 7:39 PM

herlies,

well, championship titles belong to franchises not cities. So, Lakers fans are well within their right to claim the 5 titles the franchise/team won in Minn. By your logic I guess that Minn Timberwolves fans have the right to claim the 5 titles the Lakers won in Minn???

7. ar1888 says: Sep 27, 2011 7:40 PM

Jaguars better pack up your tarps. Its almost time to move.

8. cornellsteelers says: Sep 27, 2011 7:43 PM

“As the government, we’re not building anything, that’s what the private sector and individuals do … there are too damn many regulations.”

Jerry Brown said this?

9. paperlions says: Sep 27, 2011 7:43 PM

Most New England fans aren’t even aware Jacksonville has a team. Not unlike many residents of Jacksonville.

10. galluswien says: Sep 27, 2011 7:44 PM

You left out the two biggest possibilities, in my view: the Raiders and the Chargers.

My money is on seeing the L.A. Raiders suit up again.

11. writesomemorecrap says: Sep 27, 2011 7:45 PM

The Jags are going NOWHERE !!!! The lease agreement with the city would cost millions of dollars to break. Get over it, the Jags are here to stay !!!!

12. goawayeverybody says: Sep 27, 2011 7:46 PM

herlies nobody is “stealing” anything. If anyone has been the victim of thievery, it’s the LA fans who had their Rams ripped out from under them.

13. cosanostra71 says: Sep 27, 2011 7:47 PM

great news! Really hope to have a team here in the next couple of years! Things just keep moving forward!

14. ramsfanjoe says: Sep 27, 2011 7:48 PM

The Los Angeles Rams, that sure has a nice ring to it!

15. favreforever says: Sep 27, 2011 7:50 PM

You think you have it hard, be glad you’re not a Farmer’s Field smack dab in the middle of the City of Industry.

16. Bubby Brister says: Sep 27, 2011 7:51 PM

I’d be shocked if the team(s) that get Mayflower’d aren’t ones already located in California. Just don’t realistically see the Bills, Vikings or Jags going anywhere. Maybe the Rams but I doubt that as well.

17. sonoco says: Sep 27, 2011 7:52 PM

writesomemorecrap says: Sep 27, 2011 7:45 PM

********************************

Oh no! Millions of dollars? How is a group trying to move an NFL franchise to LA ever going to come up with millions of dollars? OMG!

18. writesomemorecrap says: Sep 27, 2011 7:52 PM

ari888…TOOL !!!! You know nothing about the stadium in Jacksonville. Only what your tiny mind reads.

19. db3300 says: Sep 27, 2011 7:52 PM

Being in California guarantees that the stadium will cost billions in tax dollars, never useful for its intended purpose, and then retired in 20 years.

20. ajknox88 says: Sep 27, 2011 7:53 PM

The Jags don’t sell out their stadium so their fans are costing the owners money, they would be a good fit, so would the dolphins, and bucs

21. kernelreefer says: Sep 27, 2011 7:53 PM

Probably right that there might be too many environmental regulations, but I’d rather have too many than too few. Cleanup costs are enormous and LA ain’t too clean anyway. It’s the ticky-tacky stuff you have to worry about.

But, as a MN Vikings fan, anything that stops this stadium is good. So boo Brown and yay Environmentalists.

22. trbowman says: Sep 27, 2011 7:53 PM

Seriously, Cosa?

Oh well another LA team will fail

23. scytherius says: Sep 27, 2011 7:53 PM

While I have some preferences, just give us so,eone. I’ll be there.

24. brianbowman16 says: Sep 27, 2011 7:55 PM

my guess is between the Chargers and Vikings. leaning towards san diego cuz they wouldn’t have to realign to move them. every other team besides the raiders would have to realign to avoid extra thousands of miles flown per team.

25. footba11joe says: Sep 27, 2011 7:55 PM

As a Los Angeles resident, I’d really prefer a new franchise here in LA similar to the Oilers becoming the Titans. A lot of fans here already have ‘their’ teams, and would have a hard time cheering on a team they’ve spent years rooting against.

26. riverhorsey says: Sep 27, 2011 7:56 PM

Take the Rams and get a team with a decent name in St. Louis. Not a frigging ram within a 600 mile radius.

Stupid for them to keep that name all these years.

27. rayala3 says: Sep 27, 2011 7:57 PM

Without the tailgating the Farmers Field project is a joke.

28. wetpaperbag2 says: Sep 27, 2011 7:59 PM

Where was then Oakland, Ca Mayor Jerry Brown when he had the opportunity to “pave the way” to having a new Oakland A’s and Oakland Raider stadium in the city of Oakland years ago? That couls have spawned NEW businesses on top of tax revenue. Instead in his infinite wisdom, he pushed to build condos on the proposed site for the Oakland A’s stadium…and then the housing market crashed.

29. gbpackersfan12 says: Sep 27, 2011 8:01 PM

herlies says:
    Sep 27, 2011 7:33 PM
    LA looking to “steal” another franchise.

___________________________________

Herlies, there is good news…. If the Vikings move, you won’t have to worry about this. No trophies to Pack in the moving trucks. Whew.

30. pete4192 says: Sep 27, 2011 8:05 PM

writesome crap you are correct (thank you john delaney)unless the jags can show a loss for 3 years the agreement is strong. however a.e.g. has agreed to buy out a lease agreement to get a team. the number being thrown around to get out of jax lease is somewhere around 150 million dollars -if they can buy the jags for 750 million plus pay off lease
    that may be the best option

lets see wayne paid 140 million sold for 750 million pretty good profit i would say

31. scudbot says: Sep 27, 2011 8:06 PM

Governor Moonbeam…

32. knucklehead93 says: Sep 27, 2011 8:11 PM

As a Viking fan, I hope NONE of these teams move. I wouldn’t wish that on any fan.

33. nflofficeadmin says: Sep 27, 2011 8:11 PM

So IF Buffalo moves, does this mean they will take the buffalo off the helmet because I’m not sure what a Bill looks like…

34. ar1888 says: Sep 27, 2011 8:14 PM

Writesomemorecrap- I know the Jags have a staduim they have trouble selling out with over 10,000 seats tarped over. By the way, if they spend over a billion to build a staduim in L.A., a few million to break the lease with Jacksonville will be a drop in the bucket.

35. scudbot says: Sep 27, 2011 8:15 PM

LA Bling.

36. childressrulz says: Sep 27, 2011 8:20 PM

I do not know what all this speculation is. It will obviously be the vikings.

37. freewayjim says: Sep 27, 2011 8:21 PM

cornellsteelers says:
    Sep 27, 2011 7:43 PM

Jerry Brown said this?
    ————————————————-
    Very well played sir, +100!

38. randallcobb says: Sep 27, 2011 8:24 PM

Packer fans shut up. Nobody wants to hear you. Send the Rams back to LA where they belong. LA is not a fb city.

39. raiders4life says: Sep 27, 2011 8:32 PM

While this whole Farmers Field has been in the forefront, what the he’ll is happening with the stadium in Industry? I haven’t heard about any developments with stadium for months now? Will that one ever break ground or have all the politicians and powers that be alligned themeselves with AEG?

40. CowboyErik says: Sep 27, 2011 8:33 PM

SWEET!!! the L.A. VIKINGS are on!!!!!

41. goodguyjohn says: Sep 27, 2011 8:38 PM

I’ve always liked Jerry Brown. He gets it. He’s also a man of the people, living down in the trenches with us and not preaching to us from a glass house on a hill. I flew on Southwest from Burbank to Oakland a few years ago. Here comes Brown walking down the aisle holding a C boarding pass headed to the back of the plane.

That image of a man not taking any priveledges over working class folk will always stick with me. Way to go Jerry. Let’s get some football back in the Basin

42. recon163 says: Sep 27, 2011 8:44 PM

@ writesomemorecrap:

“The Jags are going NOWHERE !!!! The lease agreement with the city would cost millions of dollars to break.”

How many millions? It may be worth it.

43. jimmysee says: Sep 27, 2011 8:51 PM

We love Governor Moonbeam!

CA first!

He will also make sure not a dime of state money goes into the project.

44. nineroutsider says: Sep 27, 2011 8:57 PM

The 9ers aren’t moving down to that dump. Stop mentioning them in the LA stadium posts…a stadium will be built in Santa Clara, ground breaking is soon.

The 9ers have been awful for almost a decade and still no blackouts; get it through your head…we support our teams up here on this side of the bay. The $ side…

45. savannahrose44 says: Sep 27, 2011 8:57 PM

I’m willing to bet California would put a lot more people to work by rebuilding, replacing or repairing some of it’s existing eyesore stadiums…Also known as the home of the Raiders, 49ers and Chargers.

46. primetime2 says: Sep 27, 2011 9:02 PM

As a Vikings fan I’m starting to look forward to the move. I live 5 hours from the twin cities and have gone to every home game for the last 7 years, if the state of minnesota doesnt want to build them a stadium I would just aswell not give the state anymore of my money. With the money I save on season tickets and gas to the games I can fly to LA once or twice a year and see a game there.

47. nineroutsider says: Sep 27, 2011 9:06 PM

@savannahrose44

Good point…but the Stick (49ers) can’t be fixed. They could plate the whole thing in gold and it still wouldn’t work…transportation is the issue.

In Santa Clara, 3 major freeways, 2 expressways, light rail, etc. will make it a lot easier to get in and out of.

I still think they should dig the field out of the Stick and use it at the new stadium…too many great moments have happened on that field…it must live on. Total pipe dream, but I hate to lose that sacred ground!

48. duncanthecat says: Sep 27, 2011 9:17 PM

Imagine, California could use stimulus funds for the Stadium or wait until Obamacare sets in and bury the cost in that, plus they can use Solyndra solar tiles which no one will buy for the parking lot.

They can then move the Raiders out of sorry Oakland and everyone will be happy. If fact, it will serve as an example of how green jobs are created.

Sorry folks, but this is nothing more than an example of how California has been driven into the ground by the local and federal authorities. If it can get screwed up; believe me, California will screw it up.

49. johnsticle says: Sep 27, 2011 9:19 PM

I’m gonna miss rooting for the MINNESOTA Vikings… they’ve been my team since I was a child. I remember wearing my Moss jersey, even when living in Arizona… and now I stroll down the streets of Jacksonville with my Peterson jersey… well… time to pick a new team I suppose!

50. Little Earthquake says: Sep 27, 2011 9:25 PM

California expedites taxpayer fleecing for team that will move out in 10 years…

51. stanmackley says: Sep 27, 2011 9:31 PM

What exactly makes the Buffalo Bills a candidate here? While we’re at it why are the 49ers tagged here??? Time to drop misleading tags and worthless “updates”

52. freewayjim says: Sep 27, 2011 9:37 PM

goodguyjohn says:
    Sep 27, 2011 8:38 PM

————————————————–
    I’m more impressed with the fact he was nailing Linda Ronstadt back in the 70’s when she was smoking hot!

53. boltsup says: Sep 27, 2011 9:43 PM

Rams or Raiders… please not my Chargers! And I live 25 mins from LA

54. gobills716 says: Sep 27, 2011 10:00 PM

I apologize but I need to get something off my chest…There aren’t too many cities in the NFL where the football team means the world to nearly every man, woman, and child in the region. Since the day I was born I have loved this team with every bone in my body but for the last ten years I have feared the day I see the headline “Ralph Wilson is dead”…We sell out our games, we support our team but why do we have to live in a constant state of fear that OUR team will someday be STOLEN from us by some yuppy billionare in LA or Toronto? I know the opinnion of some poor chump in Buffalo doesn’t mean anything to the multi-billionares running the NFL, but if you take my team, I sware I will never glace at another NFL game until the day I die. And I’m pretty sure there are a few million Bills fans around the country who feel the same way as I do.

55. dogsweat1 says: Sep 27, 2011 10:00 PM

1. Vikings

2.Raiders

Al will finally get his stadium in Los Angeles.

56. kkickflip says: Sep 27, 2011 10:03 PM

LA doesn’t deserve a team. They lost their teams for a reason. It’d be a disgrace if cities like Buffalo or Minnesota lost their teams.

57. pack13queens0 says: Sep 27, 2011 10:14 PM

Just get something done so the Vikings can leave Minnesota. Minnesota doesn’t support them at all. LA will.

58. scudbot says: Sep 27, 2011 10:20 PM

goawayeverybody says: “If anyone has been the victim of thievery, it’s the LA fans who had their Rams ripped out from under them.” Uh, the fans weren’t exactly blameless. “After an 11-5 record during the 1989 regular season, it was a team that seemed destined for greater things, until a crushing defeat at the hands of the San Francisco 49ers in the 1989 NFC Championship game. The Rams never recovered from the humiliation. The first half of the 1990s featured losing records, no playoff appearances for the Rams and waning fan interest….”

59. realitypolice says: Sep 27, 2011 10:21 PM

galluswien says:
    Sep 27, 2011 7:44 PM
    ===================

Ummmmm…..no.

Both teams are on the list.

60. recon163 says: Sep 27, 2011 10:22 PM

@ kkickflip:

“LA doesn’t deserve a team. They lost their teams for a reason.”

So you don’t know why the teams moved, but you know LA doesn’t deserve a team? Uh…..yeah…..

61. recon163 says: Sep 27, 2011 10:23 PM

@ stanmackley:

“What exactly makes the Buffalo Bills a candidate here?”

Didn’t we have this discussion? Deja vu……

62. runrickyrun34 says: Sep 27, 2011 10:24 PM

So we’re talking another…..7-10 years before this actually happens?

Why does the NFl keep trying to put a team in LA? I understand that this is the 2nd largest market in the country but if it were so profitable, why has every team that played in LA skipped town?

63. citiciti says: Sep 27, 2011 10:27 PM

More Government Corruption!Don’t you just love it?

64. recon163 says: Sep 27, 2011 10:29 PM

@ gobills716:

“There aren’t too many cities in the NFL where the football team means the world to nearly every man, woman, and child in the region. Since the day I was born I have loved this team with every bone in my body . . . We sell out our games, we support our team but why do we have to live in a constant state of fear that OUR team will someday be STOLEN from us by some yuppy billionare . . .”

See Baltimore 1983.

See Cleveland 1995.

See Houston 1996.

See LA 1994.

See Cardinals 1994.

NFL has not suffered much, has it?

65. scudbot says: Sep 27, 2011 10:36 PM

No matter what team moves to LA when it hits a bad multi-year patch, like all teams do sooner or later, fan support will disappear just like it did before. That doesn’t happen to teams like Pittsburgh, Green Bay and Buffalo.

66. Soulman45 says: Sep 27, 2011 10:36 PM

I would like to be the first to say welcome to the Viking and Jags welcome to So. Calf.

67. r66x says: Sep 27, 2011 10:41 PM

Just watch…..California or LA may not build the stadium, but they will spend a lot of $ on public infrastructure to support it. Also the cities in danger of losing their teams will end up spending money to keep theirs.

68. Carl Gerbschmidt says: Sep 27, 2011 10:42 PM

vikes aren’t going anywhere. who would want them? they’re terrible.

69. mrvikingsfan11 says: Sep 27, 2011 10:43 PM

Gbpackersfan. I know you know by my name I’m a Vikings fan, but the title joke you made was hilarious. Lol. Still laughing, damn Vikings!!!!!! Where did 2009 go????

70. writesomemorecrap says: Sep 27, 2011 10:48 PM

@ar1888…

Is a 150 million dollars just a few million to you ?

_________________________________

@ajknox88….”The Jags don’t sell out their stadium so their fans are costing the owners money”

_________________________________

Really ? No blackouts last year and our only home game this year was a sell out. Yea, yea, go ahead and bring up the previous years, that’s all PFT and the other national blowheads talk about. Nothing as to what is going on NOW !!! Also, the Jags average attendance last year was less than 100 per game than what the Steelers averaged. Not bad for an area that is living with double digit unemployment.
    So, check your facts first !!!

71. vikings1985 says: Sep 27, 2011 10:50 PM

As a Minnesota Vikings fan, I would hate to see my team go. But I would rather have the state spend money on education, public safety, and health care. It is about priorities and even though I love football there are bigger things in this world.

Nonetheless, I do not think the Vikings will go, unless the Wilf’s sell the team. Even if they do, transplanting a team into a market like LA won’t be easy. You’ll have to build a fan base, get new sponsorship, market the team heavily, sell tickets, build a new stadium on time and on budget, etc. It will take years to build up a fan base. While in Minnesota you have generations of fans. It would make more business sense to move a current California team like San Diego or Oakland.

72. duncanthecat says: Sep 27, 2011 10:53 PM

I’m more impressed with the fact he was nailing Linda Ronstadt back in the 70′s when she was smoking hot!

————————————————–

@freewayJim

To clarify Brown nailed Ronsandt because she was smoking pot.

73. bnwpnw says: Sep 27, 2011 11:11 PM

Anyone taking action on this? If so, I’d go put $100 on the Bucs. Just a feelin’.

BTW, if LA wants a team, they just have a sign a deal with the Vikes that doesn’t move the team per se, but stipulates that 60% of their games be played in the LA metro area — poison pill style like Zygi likes it.

74. vincentbojackson says: Sep 27, 2011 11:22 PM

Hey Gov…your state is broke. You can’t afford a new Stadium.

75. raider187 says: Sep 27, 2011 11:51 PM

If you were not already aware, the Oakland City Council is pursuing a project that has been titled, Oakland Live! This project, if undertaken and completed, would include a brand new, football-only stadium for the Raiders, as well as a complete facelift for the surrounding Coliseum district (new Conference Center, bars, restaurants, hotels, etc.) in Oakland.

The Raiders could kick off in a brand-new football palace by 2016, but the city must complete planning reports by late next year (2012). The council has already authorized $4 million in redevelopment funds this past month to pay for a design plan and an environmental impact report.

However, there will be limited tax support, thus the team and city face a daunting fundraising drive. City leaders are trying to tap up to $105 million in county transit funds, have spent $30 million in redevelopment revenue to buy land and complete environmental plans, and have reported interest from investors such as Chinese government-backed HNA Group, for thr $863 million stadium.

LA doesn’t deserve one of the existing NFL franchises. With that being said, IMHO, LA deserves a fresh start with two expansion teams it can call its own. I know the NFL doesn’t want to expand past its current 32 team alignment, but this is the right move.

76. recon163 says: Sep 28, 2011 12:14 AM

@ scudbot:

“No matter what team moves to LA when it hits a bad multi-year patch, like all teams do sooner or later, fan support will disappear just like it did before.”

Like JVille? or St Louis? or Tampa? or Carolina? or Phoenix? or Cincy?

I can go on I am sure……

77. recon163 says: Sep 28, 2011 12:18 AM

@ runrickyrun34:

“I understand that this is the 2nd largest market in the country but if it were so profitable, why has every team that played in LA skipped town?”

Because they had terrible stadiums. No suites, no club seats, no naming rights, and so on.

New stadium, new revenues, plus the number two market in the nation? Money drives franchise moves.

78. kingdm8 says: Sep 28, 2011 12:31 AM

Am I the only person who would love to see the entire state of California fall into the Pacific? Why do they need another football team?

79. purplereign28 says: Sep 28, 2011 12:36 AM

Whatever team ends up there, they should rename it to the LA High Property Taxes. Not only does it have a nice ring to it, it also describes the state of California very well and is pretty intimidating to boot.

80. goldrush36 says: Sep 28, 2011 12:59 AM

My bet is the rams. Kroenke (dont know if that’s spelled right) is a true fan of the team and the move to STL was a very unpopular one. It would make since for him to be interested in moving them back

81. goldrush36 says: Sep 28, 2011 1:02 AM

^^^^^^ sense

82. runmjd says: Sep 28, 2011 1:13 AM

Buccaneers.

83. neeboy74 says: Sep 28, 2011 1:13 AM

Pleez do not move the Vikings…I have been enjoying the ongoing circus too much….G-O P-A-C-K!

84. granadafan says: Sep 28, 2011 1:34 AM

Look, no one wants a stadium 20 miles east of LA in suburbia where there’s NOTHING. The downtown was revitalized with massive investment and the Staples Center where the Lakers, Clippers, and Kings play. With a football stadium, downtown will be the place to go with all the new bars and restaurants.

The City of Industry is a dump. It is the Meadowlands of LA.

85. freedomispopular says: Sep 28, 2011 2:49 AM

How much you wanna bet good ole’ Rog does something stupid like expand?

86. lnfinite says: Sep 28, 2011 3:22 AM

Los Angeles Chargers….

Figure it out drama queens.

87. hedleykow says: Sep 28, 2011 3:50 AM

In the first place, none of the existing teams will be moving to LA. The Jaguars will be moving to Romania, while the Bills pack their bags for Czechoslovakia. LA will land an expansion team.

88. hellswitch says: Sep 28, 2011 4:04 AM

California has the Chargers, Raiders and 49rs…. The Raiders tried L.A. once and then moved back to Oakland. The Rams moved to St. Louis. Two teams that have moved or tried it and moved back. Nothing against the people of L.A. but I think they are inundated with “local” teams already. The Chargers, Raiders and Niners dominate the California NFL landscape when it comes to “local” teams. I grew up there and I really don”t think (population or no) that there is room for another team. Place that team in a state that has a lack of a team but fervent fans. That is what makes the NFL great for those who aren’t inundated with what we take for granted.

89. charlsyc says: Sep 28, 2011 4:57 AM

I can see the chargers moving to Los Angeles. The raiders aint coming bavk because of the D-BAG AL DAVIS

90. mightymightylafootball says: Sep 28, 2011 7:44 AM

goawayeverybody says:
    Sep 27, 2011 7:46 PM

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This.

91. mightymightylafootball says: Sep 28, 2011 7:58 AM

kkickflip says:
    Sep 27, 2011 10:03 PM

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Can you specifically cite the reason for both the Raiders and Rams leaving LA? Meaning, do you actually know the facts? (Hint: it wasn’t game-day attendence). I bet a Pawtucket Brew that you can’t do so without googling it.

Or are you one of the 99 out of 100 people who just say, “lol LA sux! worst fans eva! Durp de durp”???

Because we all read sooooooo many stories about LA sports teams getting ready to move. Right.

Douche.

92. stanmackley says: Sep 28, 2011 8:19 AM

@recon163

“What exactly makes the Buffalo Bills a candidate here?”

the question stands unanswered.

and your cheap method of responding to posts ensures that you copy out and respond to whatever little snippet, of someones whole thought, you want to. you come in after 50 or so hits, by the time everyone has said their piece and moved on, then troll your way on the bottoms of EVERY STORY on farmers field. you have barfed out the same bs on too many comment streams on PFT. how sad for you.

93. aosplayo says: Sep 28, 2011 8:42 AM

We’ve got a Great Middle Linebacker and Coaching staff you can have from Philly………….

94. jimmysee says: Sep 28, 2011 8:44 AM

purplereign28 says:
    Sep 28, 2011 12:36 AM

==================================

So who are you? Another 8-year old moron Vikings troll fan who truly does not know what the heck they’re talking about?

LA and all of CA have property taxes capped at 1-1/4% of the purchase price of the property plus voter approved special assessments because of Howard Jarvis and Prop 13 —
    an initiative passed by CA voters years ago.

Google “Prop 13″” — you might learn something.

When you buy your home, taxes can’t increase from that number except for a small inflation factor.

So my advice for you, Mr. Moron — is to engage brain before opening pie hole.

We moved to LA from NJ back in 1994 — and have enjoyed the certainty and low taxes of Prop 13 since then.

NJ, on the other hand, is a high property tax state. Always has been.

95. vaporiizz3r says: Sep 28, 2011 9:16 AM

nflofficeadmin says:
    Sep 27, 2011 8:11 PM

__________________________

Or they could move the team to LA and change thier name so everyone there would have a new team to root for that they havent rooted agaisnt in the past? as well as I think the best fit would be the Chargers, I mean there a really good team and there allways having problems selling out.

96. bri55mn says: Sep 28, 2011 9:18 AM

97. recon163 says: Sep 28, 2011 9:40 AM

@ stanmackley:

“the question stands unanswered.”

Not at all. I answered it and proved my answers correct, something you came around on.

“and your cheap method of responding to posts . . .”

LOL. Sorry I don’t meet the rules as you set them. Oh that is right you don’t set them.

“ensures that you copy out and respond to whatever little snippet, of someones whole thought”

If you have bad snippets, it tends to negate your whole thought doesn’t it? No matter how much you write if you have a bad premise, you are wrong.

98. tatatoothy says: Sep 28, 2011 9:41 AM

“Possible candidates include the Vikings, Bills, Raiders, 49ers, Chargers, Jaguars, and Rams.”

I think you forgot the Bengals. Only filling your stadium to 2/3 capacity on opening day should at least warrant a spot on this list.

99. recon163 says: Sep 28, 2011 9:42 AM

@ bri55mn:

“Pro Football in LA. What a waste! How many times does the NFL have try to shove a team in LA. It doesn’t work. Never has, never will….”

Yeah. The Rams were only here for 48 years. Think much?

100. recon163 says: Sep 28, 2011 9:52 AM

@ hellswitch:

“The Raiders tried L.A. once and then moved back to Oakland. The Rams moved to St. Louis. Two teams that have moved or tried it and moved back.”

Huh? The Rams moved back to St Louis? Yeah they ‘tried’ LA alright, for 48 years they ‘tried’ it. You should read before you post.

“Nothing against the people of L.A. but I think they are inundated with “local” teams already. The Chargers, Raiders and Niners dominate the California NFL landscape when it comes to “local” teams.”

Not much on geography are you? The Bay Area is an 8 hour drive from LA. Not exactly local is it?

“I grew up there and I really don”t think (population or no) that there is room for another team.”

Yeah…….ok …….let’s see. The State of California has over 37 million people in a state that stretches some 700 miles from north to south. Three major metro areas, one of which has a population of over 17 million people.

I am pretty sure the state has the room for another team.

“Place that team in a state that has a lack of a team but fervent fans.”

Fervent fans do not the money make. An NFL owner will want to place his team where he/she will make money. Most states do not have the market from which to maximize revenues.

101. bambamraider says: Sep 28, 2011 10:09 AM

People, people, people….please get a clue….do you all REALLY think that any other team is going to flourish like Oakland Raiders going back to L.A.? This is the Raiders backyard….L.A. is still Raider country. Chargers would commit strategic suicide by moving to L.A…..they can’t even sell out there home games because the Raiders Fan dominate down there….how much more do you think in L.A.??

102. recon163 says: Sep 28, 2011 10:13 AM

@ tatatoothy:

“And Buffalo, which sells out almost all of their games despite a terrible team the last 10+ years, is only on this list because that POS Ralph Wilson hates the city.”

If he hated the city he would move the team. But he is on record as saying he will not. Heck he brought the team to Buffalo, how can he hate the city?

103. buffalotears says: Sep 28, 2011 10:29 AM

Coming from a Bills fan here. I just don’t the Bills moving to LA. While the team has been irrelevant for a decade, they seem to be up and coming contenders for the division. Stealing this franchise from a VERY loving fan base that really supports the team (even with the horrendous economic conditions of the area) would be detrimental to the community.

On a different note, I am very skeptical of all the reports that Ralph has no succession plan. While he has been lining his pockets by putting a mediocre product on the field and taking advantage of fan loyalty, I just don’t see how he hasn’t ensured HIS team stays in Buffalo. We see the rumors about how the team is up for grabs when he is gone, but PFT fails to mention all of the rumors of Jim Kelly’s plans to gather investors and possibly move the stadium downtown. No one knows but Ralph.

104. recon163 says: Sep 28, 2011 11:31 AM

@ bambamraider:

“please get a clue”

No I think it is you who needs one.

“….do you all REALLY think that any other team is going to flourish like Oakland Raiders going back to L.A.?”

Yes, I am sure every major corporation here in LA can’t wait to attach their name to the same team that attracts the neck tattoo crowd. Nothing says success like the onion headed, long white t-shirt folks mingling with your corporate clients. Are beer and nachos allowed on an EBT card?

On the plus side, parking would be cut down as most of the Raider fans would use their lowered bikes or buses to get there.

“This is the Raiders backyard….L.A. is still Raider country.”

No it isn’t. The Raiders turned on LA and that has not ben forgotten.

“Chargers would commit strategic suicide by moving to L.A…..they can’t even sell out there home games because the Raiders Fan dominate down there”

Raider fans can’t even fill the Oakland Coliseum much less dominate San Diego. The lack of sell outs has nothing to do with the Raider fans.

105. stanmackley says: Sep 28, 2011 11:36 AM

@recon163 speaking of a premise, you never have one. you just show up to every LA thread late with the same tired method of trolling for a few words out of a post to respond to.
    im not setting rules, just taking notice of a poor LA troll. bless your heart though you dont know any better.

106. 4gone says: Sep 28, 2011 11:39 AM

Jerry Brown said “this is the way you get people working”.
    Can we build the stadium somewhere other than LA – I don’t want to get “people” working, I would like to see Americans working.

107. recon163 says: Sep 28, 2011 11:41 AM

@ buffalotears:

“On a different note, I am very skeptical of all the reports that Ralph has no succession plan.”

He does have a plan. The team will be sold upon his death.

“While he has been lining his pockets by putting a mediocre product on the field . . .”

So by cutting player salary he increases his profit? I think I said that to a guy named Stan once.

” . . .I just don’t see how he hasn’t ensured HIS team stays in Buffalo.”

Ralph fully understands that when he dies, the team is no longer his.

“We see the rumors about how the team is up for grabs when he is gone . . .”

That is not a rumor, Ralph himself said it.

” . . .the rumors of Jim Kelly’s plans to gather investors and possibly move the stadium downtown.”

The team will sell for anywhere from $800 million to $1 billion. A new stadium will run anywhere from $800 million to $1.5 billion. That is a $1.6 – $2.5 billion dollar investment you are talking about.

Will the Buffalo market make such an investment worth while?

Will the state and county support the public contribution needed for stadium construction? (For Minnesota it is $600 million dollars in public contributions.)

Thoughts?

108. recon163 says: Sep 28, 2011 11:54 AM

@ stanmackley:

“@recon163 speaking of a premise, you never have one.”

I most assuredly do Stan. That being that LA is a great market for an NFL team.

“you just show up to every LA thread late with the same tired method of trolling for a few words out of a post to respond to.”

So how do you want me to respond? Is there an accepted method you prefer? And when did you get to decide what that is?

“im not setting rules”

Sure you are Stan. You don’t get to decide how I respond to a post, now do you?

109. jimmysee says: Sep 28, 2011 12:15 PM

4gone says:
    Sep 28, 2011 11:39 AM

Jerry Brown said “this is the way you get people working”.

————————————————-

Note to 4gone — we are all Americans.

110. stanmackley says: Sep 28, 2011 12:38 PM

@reconl63 if your premise is that LA has a great market for an NFL team, then why troll fanposts that are vouching support for a Buffalo Bills team? you just show up to every LA thread late with the same tired method of trolling for a few words out of a post to respond to.
    i know its hard for you to accept when people dislike LA, but why try so hard to fulfill the stereotype? (you do a great job btw)

111. theduuuuuuuuuude says: Sep 28, 2011 2:07 PM

@Stanmackley

You’re way out of your depth friend, don’t quit your day job. You’re no different than every other loser who has a curious deep seeded hatred for L.A. BTW how does stating facts make someone a troll? At least one team is coming to L.A., quit crying about it and move on sweetheart.

112. stanmackley says: Sep 28, 2011 2:25 PM

@theduuuuuuuuuude says:
    “You’re way out of your depth friend”

-hardly, in fact, your post shows your lack of knowledge (which isnt hard)

“You’re no different than every other loser who has a curious deep seeded hatred for L.A.”

-quite the opposite, i think the NFL in LA will be quite successful with a new stadium and support it 100%

“stating facts ”
    -no facts, just the same old bs regurgitated (do you know what that means?) the fact that the same bs shows up from the same person on every farmers field story by PFT is the very definition of trolling.

“At least one team is coming to L.A.”

-no argument, i am hopeful it happens soon- but there is no reason to through the buffalo bills or the 49ers into the discussion though. try to keep up lil guy.

113. egetto says: Sep 28, 2011 4:05 PM

@reconl63 is so brilliant….a few weeks ago he uses the same exact arguments about the Jags as he does above about the Bills. So which team is coming smart guy? Basically he is a guy who has a pretty good vocabulary, so he spews his arrogance about all things LA and pretends to be some high roller……But the funny part is he has some mediocre job in LA and makes a lot less money than he needs to be the guy he portrays himself as…. this “Forbes reading, flying to NY for 9-11 celebration” LA stadium insider. So instead of some glamorous life, he spends his days as a faker, responding immediately to the fans of the cities who keep getting named in these asinine posts about moving. Now watch as he comes back full bore on this one within an hour, breaking my argument apart into snipets, and taking a few shots at Jacksonville.

114. goldrush36 says: Sep 28, 2011 4:57 PM

Lets get it straight people. There are two reasons that the Raiders and Rams left L.A. and neither was about making revenue. #1 was They didn’t own the Stadium, and the city would not drop one dime on improvements. Which is pretty bad when you actually consider how bad the Oakland Coliseum is itself. #2 was the gang bangers that weren’t even real fans would throw crap at the players when they lost, and cause constant problems with opposing fans. The poor conditions and poor treatment caused them to leave. They made plenty of money, just not enough to make it worth it. The Dodgers have the same issues. The true fans get robbed on the deal, and it really sucks that they get the image they do because of the D-bags that have nothing better to do and happen to be wearing a teams colors.

115. recon163 says: Sep 28, 2011 6:19 PM

@ egetto:

” . . .a few weeks ago he uses the same exact arguments about the Jags as he does above about the Bills.”

The main argument doesn’t really change from team to team, now does it? Bottom line? It is about money. Loyalty, love, fan support, generation J, all those things are immaterial. Doesn’t change from JVille to Buffalo.

I also find your disagreement with me for sticking to a like argument re a team moving as somewhat humorous. If I change it, I am being hypocritical and if I stay the same, I am not that smart. Like Stan you want to define what the argument is and how it should be written.

“So which team is coming smart guy?”

No idea. We shall see.

“But the funny part is he has some mediocre job in LA and makes a lot less money than he needs to be the guy he portrays himself as…. this “Forbes reading, flying to NY for 9-11 celebration”

First of all, child, there are no ‘9-11 celebrations’. Get that through your peanut brain. Obviously your vocabulary is hamstrung as equally as your perspective on the world.

Secondly, as I believe when a poster is more concerned about me personally they have lost the argument as they can no longer provide a cognitive argument. No point to be made about the Jags anymore, egetto? Fresh out of arguments? No more ideas?

“responding immediately to the fans of the cities who keep getting named in these asinine posts about moving.”

Hilarious. Stan is upset because I reply late and you are upset because I reply to soon. How long should I wait egetto and is that good for you too Stan? Oh wait neither of you have that kind of power to decide when I can or cannot post.

“Now watch as he comes back full bore on this one within an hour, breaking my argument apart into snipets,”

Of course I will break it up. I am simply taking your points and making you appear as you are, ignorant. Works. Doesn’t it?

116. stanmackley says: Sep 28, 2011 8:51 PM

@recon163 said:
    “Works. Doesn’t it?”
    no applicable premise, no facts, no citations, recycled dribble from another thread… hmm yeah that sounds like a recipe for success. bless your heart.

“Stan is upset because I reply late and you are upset because I reply to soon. ”

haha, you come into a thread after the masses are no longer paying attention then troll the p1ss out of it, ide say the complaints are justified. the observations of youridiotic postings are hilarious. and sad.

“I believe when a poster is more concerned about me personally”
    you offered the info up voluntarily as self validation that your life is better than someone else’s. you admitted this. the personal shots at you are sad but true, and you invited them. how sad.

“there are no ’9-11 celebrations’”

wow thanks for pointing that out. you are a true patriot. idiot.

“I am not that smart”

well we agree there recon163. you are not that smart.

“The main argument doesn’t really change from team to team”
    you like LA, everyone gets it. save it for the LGBT festivals.

117. recon163 says: Sep 28, 2011 10:57 PM

@ stanmackley:

Aw….Stanley is upset again.

“no applicable premise, no facts, no citations, recycled dribble from another thread…”

Oh yes the famous Stan rules. Maybe I should follow your lead and post up links to stories that I haven’t read and don’t support my assertions. That seems to be your modus operandi. Will that be better?

“haha, you come into a thread after the masses are no longer paying attention then troll the p1ss out of it, ide say the complaints are justified.”

Well as you know everyone hangs on your opinion of what is an acceptable time to post. Especially me. I am always worried about how to time my posts so that you will find them acceptable. Uh……not.

Stan, your opinion of when a person should post on this board is just not that important to me and really is meaningless to the overwhelming majority of the planet.

“as self validation that your life is better than someone else’s.”

Actually it was you who noted that mine was better than yours.

“wow thanks for pointing that out. you are a true patriot.”

I am. No need to thank me Stan. And what exactly have you done for your nation Stan? Oh yeah that is right…….nothing.

“I am not that smart”
    well we agree there recon163. you are not that smart.”

What is really sad about this is that you don’t think I am that smart but have made you appear dumber than dirt. Hilarious.

Which slam was the best one? My favorite was the ten anti LA articles than when actually read, said nothing of the sort. Second was the ‘blackouts don’t happen in Buffalo”. I will give special mention to your arguing that the team won’t be sold after RW dies, only to discover that RW himself said it. That was classic Stan. Never read, never comprehend.

“save it for the LGBT festivals.”

Stan, no…..really how old are you?

118. stanmackley says: Sep 28, 2011 11:32 PM

@recon163 said:
    “your opinion of when a person should post on this board is just not that important to me”

“My favorite was the ten anti LA articles than when actually read, said nothing of the sort.”

lol, want to try that sentence again dummy? what does that even mean?? haha

you claim i said “blackouts don’t happen in Buffalo”- a disgusting misquote.. but my fault for thinking you can read- remember to put your helmet back on after you try to type ok?

and you asserting that “your arguing that the team won’t be sold after RW dies” – my making you qualify your statement is hardly what you claim. bless your heart though you cant help it.

“And what exactly have you done for your nation Stan? Oh yeah that is right…….nothing.”

lol, if you only knew mr. contreras. my service makes your stint in the nat’l guard look like a fart in a tornado. you are the epitome of everything that is wrong with SoCal. you represent the reasons to which the stereotypes exist. and whats worse is that you are clueless about all this! your head is crammed so far up there, that you can no longer see outside of your little bubble. your posting is so blatantly off base that people instantly hate you, and immediately tie you to everything they hate about l.a. mind you, i love l.a., i just find it particularly entertaining to make you look like a fool in front of an audience.

119. recon163 says: Sep 29, 2011 7:51 AM

@ stanmackley:

“never said when anyone could or couldnt post, just made an observation of your ridiculous practice which was spot on and agreed with by many others. ouch huh?”

Sure you are, Stan. Why is it so important? No other reason than you want to set rules. And if you notice you said it was too late, egetto said it was too soon. So unless you have multiple personalities, who are the ‘many’?

“lol, want to try that sentence again dummy? what does that even mean?? haha”

No need to. It is pretty clear.

“a disgusting misquote..”
    Not at all. Exactly what you said.

“lol, if you only knew mr. contreras. my service makes your stint in the nat’l guard look like a fart in a tornado.”

As I noted before, you are a sick individual Stan. Stalking again? tsk tsk………

By the way, since you believe I am named Contreras is that why you said ‘greasy face”? A little racism thrown in there? Thanks Stan, thanks for showing your true colors.

“you represent the reasons to which the stereotypes exist.”

Oh please, such hyperbole from the stalker.

“i just find it particularly entertaining to make you look like a fool in front of an audience.”

You haven’t done it yet Stan. In fact the opposite is true. You have exposed yourself as the hateful and foolish one. Stalking me, obsessing about who I am, tracking me down. Which shows only one thing Stan, you are the fool and a dangerous one at that.

120. recon163 says: Sep 29, 2011 9:17 AM

@ stanmackley:

BTW: This morning Yahoo has a very positive article about the Bills. But it still doesn’t remove them from the list of teams that may move to LA.

In fact the article even says, “Much of America sees the team’s owner Ralph Wilson is 92 years old without a succession plan upon his death and it figures the franchise might head to Los Angeles or Toronto, where it plays one regular season game annually as part of a five-year agreement that ends in 2012.”

So Stan, all your notations, all your arguments, all your obsession over me, still hasn’t changed that fact. And no matter how much you protest, they will remain on that list until a new owner takes them off of it.

Anyway, I have to take my kids to school and get to work, nominal tasks which I am sure you are tracking. Enjoy following and stalking me Stan, we have a lot planned over the next six months. Will you be joining us in Disney World over the holidays?

121. stanmackley says: Sep 29, 2011 12:41 PM

@recon163
    no racism here, please fool, obesity knows no race, you are living proof. i know its tough to except that everyone dispises your postings here, and everyone knows what kind of person you are- you just make it so easy though.
    and dont blame me, blame google. the only thing i have been exposed of is, as the kids say, pwning you lol.

122. recon163 says: Sep 29, 2011 10:09 PM

@ stanmackley:

“i know its tough to except that everyone dispises your postings here . . .”

Everyone? No one seems to be so concerned about my postings that they feel compelled enough to stalk me. That is you and only you Stan.

And I know that I can’t excepted from having some people not accept my postings, it is only natural. We can’t all agree.

But I am pretty sure we can all agree that the Bills are being considered as a team that could move to LA. It is written in many places, from Buffalo to NYC to LA. Some of us may not like it and it may be so uncomfortable that it makes a person do really creepy things, but there it is in black and white all over the NFL press.

“and everyone knows what kind of person you are- you just make it so easy though.”

What kind of person am I Stan? As anyone can see, I didn’t stalk anyone, especially you. That is all you. I think your spending the time to track me down and obsess over me is much more telling as to the kind of person you are.

And yet, with all that research you still overlook the fact the Bills are being considered for a move to LA. I always did accuse you of having a comprehension problem.

” . . .and dont blame me, blame google.”

Oh yes Google put my screen name in the search box and hit enter. No Stan that is all you. But I can see how easy it would be for Google to take over your computer and click on all the links with my screen name. Google forced you to do all that, dang that Google.

And yet you think I am the ‘bad’ person? And what was my ‘crime’ again? Oh yes, noting that the Bills (or any other team for that matter) are on the list to move to LA. Pretty severe crime if you ask me.

” . . .the only thing i have been exposed of is, as the kids say, pwning you”

Not at all. If anything I own you. After all you are the one who obsessed with me, I could care less who you are. But since you are unable to keep up with the argument, it became personal for you.

You lost the argument so now you look for another way to try to stop me from pointing out how wrong you have been and continue to be. Just accept it Stan, the Bills are in the consideration for a move to LA, now move on with your creepy life.

“obesity knows no race, you are living proof.”

And no matter how much weight I pack on or lose, how much hair I have or don’t, How much money I make or don’t, whether I am away or at home, I am still here on this board and the fact remains:

The Buffalo Bills are named as a team that could be moved to LA. And they remain so for all the reasons I noted. Which is something you can’t argue, even with all your creepy stalking.

Enjoy your time watching me. See ya around Stanley……..

123. stanmackley says: Sep 29, 2011 11:40 PM

“No one seems to be so concerned about my postings that they feel compelled enough to stalk me.”

1. everyone has a similar reaction to your posts, its called utter disgust, the proof is in every thread you crapp in.
    2. stalking, lol. dont flatter yourself. you got pwned and i have much more ammunition ready to go hahah its hilarious. you call it stalking only because you are embarrassed of the things you have said in the past and that all internet users have access to. and wow, it gets alot worse.

“But I am pretty sure we can all agree that the Bills are being considered as a team that could move to LA.”

yes the name appears on a list, still no merit to any of your reasoning in attempts to speak to why they would move. they arent moving and shouldnt be tagged on these stories. you still fail hard at speaking to this.

“And what was my ‘crime’ again?”

i guess legally you cant help it. your head is so far up your fanny that you can no longer tell how you are perceived. everyone has the same reaction to your idiotic postings. open your eyes.

“If anything I own you…it became personal for you.”

again, you were the one attempting to flaunt your lifestyle which is laughable, and another reason why you are despised in here. i merely made observations, thus, the pwning of you ensued.

“I am still here on this board and the fact remains”

when you post your idiocy in any thread that i am interested in, i will continue to bash you. you are ridiculous, and there are many others that agree.

“And they remain so for all the reasons I noted.”

your reasoning is unfounded and ridiculous if not based on pure speculation on the time of Ralph Wilson’s passing. try reading the article you posted, it crushes your “reasons.”

“Enjoy your time watching me. See ya around Stanley……..”

124. recon163 says: Sep 30, 2011 9:17 AM

@ stanmackley:

“stalking, lol. dont flatter yourself.”

I don’t have to flatter myself, you have done that for me. By your own admission Stanley you cared enough to look up my name, photo, where I live, and so on. I didn’t look myself up, you looked me up.

“they arent moving and shouldnt be tagged on these stories. you still fail hard at speaking to this.”

Not at all. I offered five points and so far four of them have been validated. A fifth may be off base, but I have only seen one paragraph refuting it.

What is your rationale for the Bills not moving? I think your only real reason why they would stay was that for one year they were ‘highly’ profitable.

But what is hilarious Stan, is that you are arguing with me, but you have so many journalists to work on so that they will stop tagging the Bills as possibly moving to LA. After all, I am not writing all these stories. And I find it interesting that even a pro-Buffalo story notes that they are considered for a move to LA. You need to get busy trying to ‘pwn’ that guy.

“everyone has the same reaction to your idiotic postings. open your eyes.”

Again the main one who has such visceral emotions is you. And you alone most definitely do not constitute ‘everyone’.

“your reasoning is unfounded and ridiculous if not based on pure speculation on the time of Ralph Wilson’s passing.”

Speculation that the team will be sold? Not speculation, but noted and quoted statements. And I believe you admitted that once sold it is up to the new guy to move or keep the team in Buffalo. So if my reasoning is unfounded, then why have you agreed with it?

“try reading the article you posted, it crushes your “reasons.”

As always, you really don’t grasp what was written. It does talk about an uplifting of the economic outlook and Buffalo popping up on ‘best places to live’ lists (I haven’t seen those anywhere, so why don’t you find them Stan? If they exist at all outside of Erie County), but it, in fact, supports a key point of mine.

And that would be the revenue point. As has been noted Forbes states the Bills are at the bottom of the revenue charts and this article credits revenue sharing as source of a ‘great chunk’ of the Bills revenue. So without shared revenue, the team wouldn’t be as profitable? Interesting. Wow, I wonder how much more the team could make if it had a market where sharing wouldn’t be considered as a ‘great chunk’?

And it does discuss the great support the fans give the team, which I agree exists, but beyond that it doesn’t crush anything.

“when your weak and childish dribble gets in the way of a discussion of interest, you will be pwned.”

Ok Stan, I am sure that will happen one day, but it won’t be you who does it. You just are not that smart.

See ya on the next thread that brings the Bills into the LA discussion Stan. I am sure it will appear on PFT soon……..

125. stanmackley says: Sep 30, 2011 10:18 AM

@recon163 said:
    “I don’t have to flatter myself, you have done that for me.”

yikes- and you call me the sick one. lol

“I offered five points and so far four of them have been validated.”

false. proof you are absolutely delisional. wow.

“even a pro-Buffalo story notes that they are considered for a move to LA. You need to get busy trying to ‘pwn’ that guy.”

Bills are in the discussion with no justification. fact. you cant speak to otherwise- and i’d rather pwn you its more fun. everyone agrees.

“I am sure that will happen one day, but it won’t be you who does it”

already there, after all of your posts. i make you look silly, and time after time you come up short.

“See ya on the next thread that brings the Bills into the LA discussion Stan. I am sure it will appear on PFT soon”

i literally cant wait. its going to be awesome. pwning will surely ensue.

126. tbowblowsbigones1 says: Sep 30, 2011 10:47 AM

I live in Jacksonville…please take this awful team away I’d rather watch the gas prices jump around then watch this team..please UNF get a football team…the only championship this city is ever going to see is the one that our arena football team just won