Power rankings are posted, for your perusal

Miami Dolphins v Cleveland Browns Getty Images

Three weeks are in the books.

And so it’s time for our meaningless but nevertheless compelling (based on your insults) team-by-team ranking of the 32 teams.

So here they are.  Comment on them.  Disagree with them.

As long as you read them, we don’t mind.

Permalink 11 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Rumor Mill
11 Responses to “Power rankings are posted, for your perusal”
  1. mumakata says: Sep 27, 2011 10:53 AM

You picked the worst team in the league for the picture. Nice! Go phins! someday you will rebound.

2. hooks024 says: Sep 27, 2011 11:04 AM

Why can’t I view this on the android app? It’d be do much more convenient.

3. pappysarcasm says: Sep 27, 2011 11:41 AM

You boy’s been in that whacky tabacky this morning, havn’t you?!

4. thegonz13 says: Sep 27, 2011 11:46 AM

Considering how poorly they played, especially in the second half, my Vikings deserve to be lower!

5. alchopwn says: Sep 27, 2011 12:16 PM

Oh how my Eagles have fallen. Its a shame that a team with such talent has such glaring holes in the middle of their defense and the middle of their o-line.

6. phillyfan4ever says: Sep 27, 2011 12:39 PM

LOL you dropped the eagles to #21?

How can you jump ship after 3 weeks? The last 3 times they started 1-2 they ended 11-5, 13-3, and 10-6…..

7. dracko19 says: Sep 27, 2011 1:25 PM

Lions at 3???!!! Look, I’ve been a fan for 40 years and they are off to a solid start, but they have some holes. Their O-line is questionable and special teams are horrible. They ran for 19 yards vs MIN. 3 seems high to me.

8. maddenisfordorks says: Sep 27, 2011 1:33 PM

David Garrard is still unemployed.

If he was the answer he’d have a gig.

How bout you watch a game or two from 2008 – 2010.

9. agelardi says: Sep 27, 2011 1:39 PM

Yes, the Dolphins are the definition of power. It takes a lot of power to watch that pile of c**p.

10. icantblvit says: Sep 27, 2011 2:26 PM

I get it. The Steelers barely and I mean barely beat the then #30 Colts and they move from #10 to #8 (real head scratcher). The Seahawks beat the Cardinals and the Cardinals are still way ahead of them in the rankings. Logic is thrown to the side.

11. wecomefromthestars says: Sep 27, 2011 2:39 PM

whats up with the wp.me link?

Why not put these somewhere on the pft site? Many of us cannot view that crap link.

?