We’ve told you about all the biggest injuries of the day like Andre Johnson’s hamstring, but here are a few more injuries we’ll be tracking during the week:
1. Browns cornerback Joe Haden tweeted that he has a sprained knee and will get an MRI Monday. Haden has been playing like a Pro Bowler early this year.
2. The Seahawks confirmed that wide receiver Mike Williams suffered a concussion Sunday. “Big Mike” has only 79 yards in four games, although he caught a score Sunday.
3. Cardinals starting tackle Brandon Keith did not return after leaving with knee sprain.
4. Giants center David Baas left with a “burner” and did not return.
5. The Eagles defensive line is in trouble. Trent Cole has a calf injury, and Antonio Dixon tore his triceps, according to Reuben Frank of CSNPhilly.com.
6. Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall left with a hamstring injury, and never returned.
7. Texans running back Ben Tate hurt his groin and never returned.