As we catch our breath for a few minutes before Sunday Night Football, let’s do a quick roundup of some injury situations around the league:
1. Seahawks tight end Zach Miller suffered a “head injury” on Sunday. It’s likely a concussion. In addition to Tarvaris Jackson’s pectoral strain, linebacker Leroy Hill hurt his hamstring for Seattle.
2. Bills wideout Donald Jones was spotted on crutches with a boot on his ankle, according to Joe Buscaglia of WGR in Buffalo. The Bills have a lot of depth at receiver, but they are being tested with a lot of injuries at the position. Marcus Easley and Roscoe Parrish are already out for the year.
3. Mario Williams wasn’t the only Texan with a pectoral injury. Fullback/tight end James Casey will get tests on his injury Monday.
5. Giants guard Chris Snee reportedly suffered a concussion against the Seahawks.
6. Broncos safety Brian Dawkins left with an apparent neck injury in the first half and did not return.