We’ve handled the big injury situations throughout the day. We’ll round up other injuries to keep an eye on right here:
1. Scott Fujita reportedly suffered a concussion in Cleveland’s loss to the Raiders.
2. Browns running back Peyton Hillis will undergo an MRI on an injured hamstring, according to the Cleveland Plain-Dealer.
3. Redskins tight end Chris Cooley has a broken left index finger. If he undergoes surgery, he could be out more than a month.
4. The Redskins announced that left tackle Trent Williams has a high ankle sprain.
5. Bears tight end Kellen Davis left with an elbow injury Sunday night and did not return. The Vikings lost safety Jamarca Sanford and C John Sullivan to concussions.