We get all the big injury news in the rumor mill throughout the day. I try to collect the rest of the injuries we’ll be tracking every Sunday night in our injury roundup.
1. Texans safety Daniel Manning has a crack in his leg. He’ll undergo an MRI on Monday, but doctors have already told him he could be out anywhere from 4-10 weeks depending on the severity of the crack. Manning has helped solidify an improved Houston secondary.
“There’s still a chance he can be back this year,” coach Gary Kubiak said.
2. Kevin Boss suffered a concussion in the Raiders loss, according to NBC’s Alex Flanagan.
3. Titans receiver Damian Williams hit his head against the Texans and suffered headaches after the game. He may have a concussion.
4. Rams T Jason Smith has a strained neck and possible concussion according to the team.
6. Browns receiver Mohamed Massaquoi sustained a concussion in Sunday’s win over the Seahawks.
7. Vikings wideout Percy Harvin left Sunday’s loss in the third quarter with a rib injury.
8. Titans linebacker Barrett Ruud left the team’s loss with a “burner.”