Reggie Bush: “We stink.” Teammate: “He stinks.” Bush: “I do stink.”

Reggie+Bush+New+England+Patriots+v+Miami+Dolphins+DOX52M2k2X4l Getty Images

Reggie Bush was involved in what could have become a war of words in the Dolphins’ locker room this week when he said the team stinks — except that when a teammate retorted that Bush stinks, Bush agreed with that assessment.

It started when Bush said “We stink” after the Dolphins’ 18-15 loss to the Broncos on Sunday. That didn’t sit well with Dolphins safety Yeremiah Bell, who turned the tables on Bush.

He stinks,” Bell said, according to Examiner.com. “That shouldn’t be said around this locker room. We know that we’re 0-6 and we’re not playing the best but at the same time there’s no need for that.”

Those comments from Bell were published under a headline saying, “Dolphins Divided,” but in reality Bush had no problem with what Bell said.

I do stink,” Bush told the Palm Beach Post. “We all stink. When it comes to 0-6, everybody stinks. We’ve all, in some way, shape or form have not been good enough, and that’s what I meant with those comments. I don’t care if it’s the front-desk secretary — she ain’t doing a good enough job. Everybody’s in this thing together.”

I don’t know how the front-desk secretary got dragged into this, but it’s nice to see that we’ve found something we can all agree on: The Dolphins stink.

Permalink 122 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Miami Dolphins, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
122 Responses to “Reggie Bush: “We stink.” Teammate: “He stinks.” Bush: “I do stink.””
  1. adlent says: Oct 27, 2011 6:40 PM

I’m tired of Reggie Bush. Every time I see him in those Domino’s commercials where the guy talks about his Fantasy Football pick Reggie Bush I just think “who would be dumb enough to select Reggie Bush…”

Get him off the TV.

2. picklickrollflick says: Oct 27, 2011 6:41 PM

errrbody stinks down there lol

3. cantonbound13 says: Oct 27, 2011 6:42 PM

The main problem is your owner stinks!

4. seneca1ss says: Oct 27, 2011 6:43 PM

Wow, Bell really gave it to Bush……

5. jc327 says: Oct 27, 2011 6:43 PM

Hell, fellas, you’re both right… ain’t no need to fight about it. We got enough problems already.

6. phillyraider says: Oct 27, 2011 6:43 PM

Dolphins have a Bush that stinks…that about wraps it up!

7. tfbuckfutter says: Oct 27, 2011 6:43 PM

See Kevin Williams? That’s how a teammate conducts himself.

Yeremiah Bell sounds like a knob though.

8. theysone says: Oct 27, 2011 6:43 PM

Oooh that smell! Can’t you smell that smell?

9. njphin says: Oct 27, 2011 6:44 PM

As a dolphin fan I agree with Reggie on this one even if he is part of the problem..

“I don’t care if it’s the front-desk secretary — she ain’t doing a good enough job. Everybody’s in this thing together” – classic line

10. joegibbsisking says: Oct 27, 2011 6:44 PM

Bush: “We stink.”
    Teammate: “He stinks.”
    Bush: “I do stink.”
    Everyone: “Agreed”

11. kayotiicdat says: Oct 27, 2011 6:45 PM

Bush you are TERRIBLE, Thank the lord you decided to leave the Saints. We now have what we wanted in you “A GOOD PLAYER” SPROLES IS SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER BE!!! Have fun losing you bum and your welcome for the ring!

12. Brian Keith says: Oct 27, 2011 6:45 PM

I have to agree with Reggie…either Yeremiah Bell has too much pride, or too big of an ego, (probably both) but when your team is 0-6, everybody sucks and isnt playing well… He would have a hard time convincing anybody, sans himself, that HE is playing well right now, let alone anybody on the Miami Dolphins….

13. tfbuckfutter says: Oct 27, 2011 6:45 PM

adlent says: Oct 27, 2011 6:40 PM

Get him off the TV.

—————————————-

I think it’s a very appropriate commercial….

Reggie Bush is to NFL running backs what Domino’s is to pizza.

You can sort of see a resemblance….if you’re really hammered drunk.

14. dallasbbq says: Oct 27, 2011 6:47 PM

its pizza hut not dominos

15. Gordon says: Oct 27, 2011 6:49 PM

I agree. The secretary is to blame for being 0-6.

16. theherogothamdeserved86 says: Oct 27, 2011 6:50 PM

Dear Reggie and Yeremiah,
    It is completely unprofessional to call your teammates out like that.

Sincerely,

Santonio Holmes

17. broncobillie says: Oct 27, 2011 6:51 PM

So… is Yeremiah Bell saying he isn’t stinking? Everybody else, but not him? Or only Bush?

Forget Reggie Bush, he owned his statement and his stink, what about Bell? Why isn’t he agreeing? Is he pulling a Bill Polian and saying everyone is doing a terrific job? Or is only he doing a terrific job? Just curious…

18. dannomac21 says: Oct 27, 2011 6:51 PM

i would no question trade a dominos pizza for bush.

with that said, bush is in pizza hut commercials, not dominos. and pizza hut is way too good to trade for bush.

19. reasonsimadrunk says: Oct 27, 2011 6:52 PM

If you’ve ever been to the Dolphins HQ, you’d know that the front desk secretary really does stink. She must go through a gallon of Eau de Ho every week. I don’t know whether to ask her to announce my arrival, or for a dance in the champagne room.

Reggie Bush, once again, spot on man.

20. rhymenoceros9 says: Oct 27, 2011 6:53 PM

Who farted??

21. thridandlong says: Oct 27, 2011 6:55 PM

And now there are three things that smell like fish.

22. winnersagain says: Oct 27, 2011 6:55 PM

And now lets say it all together”we all stink” now lets go make a song.

23. ronswansonsdinner says: Oct 27, 2011 6:55 PM

I want Dominos or Pizza Hut when I’m drunk, I never want Reggie Bush on my fantasy team or the Bucs. Maybe Reggie Bush at USC, when he was getting paid more then he is by the Dolphins.

24. bnwillard says: Oct 27, 2011 6:55 PM

Heh. Yeah, Bill Cowher is gonna fix everything down there, so don’t worry dolfans!

25. Robert says: Oct 27, 2011 6:55 PM

Bring back Cecil Collins.

26. nutriraider says: Oct 27, 2011 6:56 PM

Seems like ever since Marc Anthony and JLo broke up the Dolphins just have not been the same…

27. staffordsyear says: Oct 27, 2011 6:57 PM

I said at the beginning of the year That I wouldn’t be surprised if reggie bush is out of the league in 3-4 years and I still stand by it.

28. jerseyfinatic says: Oct 27, 2011 6:58 PM

No need to tell us that. Im pretty sure the entire world already knew we all stank.

29. garyman1 says: Oct 27, 2011 6:58 PM

I still remember all the heat that the GM of Houston took when he picked Mario Williams ahead of Bush in the draft. That guy is due an apology.

30. jbaxt says: Oct 27, 2011 6:59 PM

I would take a pizza for Bush. Since I can pick him up for nothing in my league being he’s a fee agent…

Where’s the hype for Texas taking Williams now?

31. tiredofblatheringnflexperts says: Oct 27, 2011 6:59 PM

Bell sucks he’s living off of a rep from 5 years ago. Last I checked and unfortunately that’s weekly as a dolphins fan, the defense has been putrid week in and week out. Though Bush is having a down year I attribute that mainly to Tony Sparano and Brian Daboll total incompetency when it comes to putting their personnel in positions to succeed. I bet the farm when
    the fins draft a capable QB (insert Andrew Luck) and hire a good Head Coach, Bush wont be pounded up the middle (pardon the pun) but used on screens and in the slot. I applaud Bush for taking responsibilty and being man enough to be honest. The hubris of the current dolphin roster is baffling considering they are terrible. I would think they would be full from eating so much humble pie!

32. promickey says: Oct 27, 2011 6:59 PM

Wow, the guys who recruited these guys must stink more than anyone.

33. screamingsheep69 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:00 PM

This just in, the secretary’s house is up for sale.

34. cmack21 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:00 PM

reggie has more lame pizza hut commercials than touchdowns this season

35. toddm1016 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:02 PM

Hasn’t the front office secretary been through enough?

36. AlanSaysYo says: Oct 27, 2011 7:02 PM

Yeremiah Bell has scored more points than Reggie Bush in my fantasy league. Some of that has to do with the fact that they have the same number of rushing touchdowns.

37. dkeyser says: Oct 27, 2011 7:04 PM

The grass is always greener on the other side Reggie.. And by green i mean green with envy of your former team.

38. ravensfan4life52 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:04 PM

yeremiah who? that guy stinks! Bush stinks! Flacco stunk it up on MNF! The Colts stink! The Cardinals Stink! A lot of people stink or have stunk! who cares? I think what we learn from all of this is that the NFL needs more showers so people won’t stink so much.

39. vikescry1 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:06 PM

is this really a question? 0-6 = stinks?

40. koolbreeze7 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:08 PM

Damn, I thought it was a Pizza-Hut commercial. But anyway, Bush is done! He shoulda never left New Orleans. He couldn’t handle being “The Man” in a pass happy system, he was trippin’ for thinking he could be a work horse!

41. westcoastdolphinsrep says: Oct 27, 2011 7:08 PM

_______________________________

If you remember the commercial he trades Reggis Bush for a Large Dominoes Pizza… LMAO, when I saw that I couldn’t believe Reggie let the script go out like that… He gets traded for a pizza, gets offended, takes a bite of the pizza and tells the guy good trade or something like that… Lol, it kills me every time I see it… Traded for a large pizza… Well, his play this year is about that…

42. finsfrontofficeisajoke says: Oct 27, 2011 7:09 PM

Close the window, you’re letting the stank out!

43. mempusa says: Oct 27, 2011 7:09 PM

Atta boy Reggie! Way to come clean! HEY! He DID learn something about the Penalties on USC COLLEGE IS GOOD!

44. 4512dawg4512 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:10 PM

“I don’t stink, I just suck” replied the front desk secretary

45. bucks12965 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:10 PM

Who else wants to see what the front-desk secretary looks like?

46. prmpft says: Oct 27, 2011 7:11 PM

…should’ve married kim – never mind, she stinks too…

47. descendency says: Oct 27, 2011 7:12 PM

The Miami Dolphins are like a fantasy football team of Reggie Bushs.

48. trbowman says: Oct 27, 2011 7:12 PM

What I find hilarious is that Bell doesn’t think Tebow is actually a quarterback…… Well, that just makes it more embarrasing that he lit up the Dolphins defense, no? lol.

49. backindasaddle says: Oct 27, 2011 7:14 PM

Bush is not being used right. He’s a between the tackles kind of back. He doesn’t do well running in tight quarters. Some backs just have a knack for it. It’s a vision and timing thing and even little guys can be good at if they have those qualities. The Patriots Danny Woodhead is a perfect example. He’s just a little guy but runs really well between the tackles. He has the vision and instincts for it. Bush doesn’t. He needs to be a third down back and they should use him catching the ball out of the backfield where they can get him out in space. That is where his talents come alive. Running him into the line in close quarters and expecting him to pick his way through all the trash is not working.

50. nyjetsman says: Oct 27, 2011 7:14 PM

Yeremiah Bell is alot worse than Reggie Bush just sayin. In fact I believe Reggie could prob play corner better.

51. thef0rdman says: Oct 27, 2011 7:15 PM

I know cower has won a superbowl,but look how long it took him to do it…I would think that they would go after fisher…better man for the job!!!

52. yeahyeahyeahbono14 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:16 PM

Why do I get the feeling that this post is going to be in the “most commented” section soon?

53. tfbuckfutter says: Oct 27, 2011 7:16 PM

ravensfan4life52 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:04 PM

————————————

Carlos Mencia, everybody!

54. derfshambeaux says: Oct 27, 2011 7:16 PM

bernie parmalee stinks

55. backindasaddle says: Oct 27, 2011 7:18 PM

“He’s a between the tackles kind of back”.

Meant to say …He’s NOT a between the tackles kind of back.

56. slickster35 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:20 PM

Stink isn’t a harsh enough word for a team that lost to that donkey team like that.

Denver is the worst team in the league any other year.

57. mistrezzrachael says: Oct 27, 2011 7:20 PM

cantonbound13 says:
    Oct 27, 2011 6:42 PM
    The main problem is your owner stinks!

YOU GOT THAT ONE RIGHT ON THE HEAD…The dolphin problems ALL come from an owner who wants …Hollywood.

BUT, give Ross credit..he’s billed the best halftime shows the NFL has ever seen….Not to mention, the in stadium disco is loaded with some of the hottest bought/sold bimbo’s South Fla can offer….Some loaded w/so much silicone that you can lay your drink down on their chest.

58. 808raiderinparadise says: Oct 27, 2011 7:20 PM

Then lets change their name to: The Miami Squids

59. catman72 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:21 PM

LOL, wonder how badly those celebrities would like to pull their money out of this embarrassing train wreck.

60. muttbolts says: Oct 27, 2011 7:22 PM

Its pizza huts any pizza 10 dollars comm.Side note,no one likes a stinky bush

61. 808raiderinparadise says: Oct 27, 2011 7:22 PM

but serioulsy Reggie Bush was right … that front desk secretary is hurting this teams perfromance really bad right now.

62. whatchutalkinabouthillis says: Oct 27, 2011 7:22 PM

That’s going to be awkward when he sees the secretary at the facility haha, I wonder if she’ll call him out too?

63. westcoastdolphinsrep says: Oct 27, 2011 7:26 PM

Bell needs to understand that if you don’t see that you stink then you’ll never get better… You think you’re playing good enough… Bush has the right idea, he just said it wrong… Bush needs to speak more humble being that he hasn’t even been on the team a half a season… Just say ” We as a team have some improving to do” or even say you have ” a lot of improving to do”… But don’t come from another team to this team and after 6 games say you stink… Especially when you could have won half of the games on a play here or there… We aren’t getting blown out like the Colts or the Rams… These guys are losing by 30 and 40 a game and we are getting all the publicity…
    The Colts want Luck and do crazy things during the game to lose… Why aren’t they catching it…? They want the next Manning to keep there team on top, but no one seems to be reporting a suck for Luck campaign with them… Why don’t they see Painter can’t move the ball for s%#t…? Why aren’t they trying to pick up a JP Losman (like we just did) or Gurard..? why isn’t anyone reporting on them sabotaging their year, by not trying to improve their roster…? Dolphins are catching all the bad press with people saying we’re tying to lose to get a better quarterback… Crazy to me….

64. boswivel says: Oct 27, 2011 7:27 PM

All the obvious jokes have been played, leaving me with nothing.

65. hillzmickelzon says: Oct 27, 2011 7:27 PM

Yeremiah bell is one of the worst safetys in the NFL he is not even a poor man rodney harrision he is a wanna be poor man rodney harrision..

66. seahawks4alltime says: Oct 27, 2011 7:30 PM

It’s PIZZA HUT not dominos! And it is hilarious, but I hate seeing his face on TV. It would actually be better if it was just some guy saying that a large pizza (at $10 any size any toppings) is worth more than Reggie Bush (real or fantasy).

Reggie has one receiving touchdown and one fumble this year. He has 17 receptions for 97 yds. He is 60 for 232yds and ZERO rushing touchdowns. Overall in my ESPN standard scoring fantasy league his is ranked at 42nd in the league among RBs.

By comparison, Fred Jackson is leading the league with 106 carries for 601 yds and 6 touchdowns. On top of that Jackson added 24 receptions for 279 yds with no receiving TDs.

To put it yet another way… Reggie Bush has 32 fantasy points on the year. Arian Foster had 42 fantasy points LAST WEEK alone!

67. gb4mn0 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:32 PM

As I perused threw the comments I noticed a stalwart vikequeen excuse makers. I guess when your team is 1-6 that allows you to be critical of teams and players on teams that are 0-6. This type of rational is generally found in people who’s parents are siblings.

68. steviekthr3e says: Oct 27, 2011 7:33 PM

The front-desk secretary??

ITS THOSE DAMN UNPAID INTERNS!!!

How dare they work 55+ hours a week living by mommy’s allowance so they can promote an 0-6 team!

Proposterous!

69. dougydougdoug says: Oct 27, 2011 7:33 PM

And…any of this was news?

70. beesbows1 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:34 PM

“We are the…Miami Dolphins…Miami Dolphins…Miami Dolphins #1!” Everybody sing!

71. dbellina says: Oct 27, 2011 7:35 PM

So denial isn’t just a river in Africa anymore.

72. ilovefoolsball says: Oct 27, 2011 7:39 PM

“I don’t care if it’s the front-desk secretary — she ain’t doing a good enough job.”

Leave that poor girl alone, she filed those papers according to protocol and answered all relevant phone calls transferring them to their proper extensions.

She’s had a hard week fighting with her boyfriend don’t add another mess on her plate.

73. tfbuckfutter says: Oct 27, 2011 7:51 PM

prmpft says: Oct 27, 2011 7:11 PM

…should’ve married kim – never mind, she stinks too…

———————————-

To be fair, even Chris Johnson doesn’t make the kind of money required to buy enough soap to clean that much ass.

74. lostsok says: Oct 27, 2011 7:52 PM

So, finally, the problem is clear:

WE NEED TO UPGRADE OUR FRONT DESK SECRETARY!

I understand there is one available named Alice Luck.

75. showstopper13 says: Oct 27, 2011 7:59 PM

staffordsyear says:
    Oct 27, 2011 6:57 PM

___________________________________

So you are saying that he will have a 9-10 year career?? That a VERY good career for a running back. I dont think anyone would be suprised if a RB was out of the league in 10 years. or if you said it in the beginning of the year it would be 8-9 years i guess.

76. philtration says: Oct 27, 2011 7:59 PM

Once you hook up with Kim Kardashian you can never get the stink off of you.

77. tfbuckfutter says: Oct 27, 2011 8:00 PM

ilovefoolsball says: Oct 27, 2011 7:39 PM

———————————–

Don’t forget every time she puts someone on hold, she has to listen to Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes.

78. jason9696 says: Oct 27, 2011 8:01 PM

He was with Kim Kardashian for a little while. So I’m sure he does stink.

79. westcoastdolphinsrep says: Oct 27, 2011 8:02 PM

The Dolphins are one of the most winningest franchises in all of sports… All facts, go look it up… We won for decades… People wanna talk when their team is on top for a few years like they are all that… All the teams that are on top now had years of being at the bottom… Let’s just go from the 70s on and the Pats, Saints, Bucs, Colts, Packers all sucked for decades, just to name a few… Steelers fans, after Bradshaw and the steel curtain it was decades before they go it back… I say this to say all teams have their time on the bottom… But it won’t last forever… Again go look in not just football but in all of sports and you’ll see the Dolphins right up there… Know your history before you say a franchise sucks… Cause most of yours’ (your franchises) don’t have the record we do…

80. snarkzilla says: Oct 27, 2011 8:05 PM

Examiner.com is about as good a source as Weekly World News. Just sayin’.

81. wakexxl says: Oct 27, 2011 8:09 PM

Thanks for clarifying that Bush, not only did I watch your team get beat by Tebow but now I have to listen to your feelings.

82. b1unt3d says: Oct 27, 2011 8:10 PM

83. mgscott says: Oct 27, 2011 8:12 PM

No problem, people in Miami didn’t know they had a team.

84. mrhney03 says: Oct 27, 2011 8:23 PM

Get him off the TV

lol dude clearly its not dominos…rather pizza hut

85. mumakata says: Oct 27, 2011 8:26 PM

kayotiicdat says: Oct 27, 2011 6:45 PM

===================================

Ahahahahahaha! Nice one, you really showed him! I am sure everytime he looks at that ring, he will think of your burn! Just as when you look at the empty space on your shelf where your wish your ring is, you will remember that you are just some couch potato who never played any higher than pee wee football.

86. namriverrat69 says: Oct 27, 2011 8:35 PM

If Bush had any class he would have repaid USC for his scholarship for the education he never completed.

Then he would pro-rate his salary against his stats which are not super as anticipated and give the money back to the Saints and Dolphins so they could acquire better talent than him.

87. jcd213 says: Oct 27, 2011 8:35 PM

kayotiicdat

You’re welcome… that guys a part of a team that brought your ONLY championship.

And you celebrated as a member of the bandwagon.

88. autumnwind999 says: Oct 27, 2011 8:51 PM

This whole Miami situation is pretty sad right now. First Sparano begging the ref to review a play “or I might get fired” and now this. I don’t know.

Plus, and I’m sure Dolphin fans don’t want to hear this, I have a feeling they’ll end up with the 2nd or 3rd pick and not Luck. They’ve been competitive for the most part this season while StL and Indy have been getting frequently blown out.

89. greatestryan says: Oct 27, 2011 8:55 PM

The question is, “Will Luck stink, too?”

90. acdc363 says: Oct 27, 2011 8:56 PM

Quite a bit of scrolling to get all the way down here

91. pistolpete0903 says: Oct 27, 2011 9:00 PM

Now only if the other Bush (Jeb) would admit the same.

92. semperfi24 says: Oct 27, 2011 9:11 PM

thef0rdman says:Oct 27, 2011 7:15 PM

___________________________

Lets see, Bill Cowher (has a ring), took too long to get the ring, so he sucks

Jeff Fisher, never won a ring as a HC, and he is the answer…

Jeff Fisher:
    142-120-0 (Regular season)
    5-6 (Postseason)
    147-126-0 (Overall)
    0 Super Bowl rings

Bill Cowher:
    149–90–1 (regular season record)
    12–9 (playoff record)
    161–99–1 (overall record)
    1 Super Bowl ring

…Not following the logic. Fisher may well be more suited for the gig, since he has coached more recently, but your reason for dismissing Cowher, is even worse in regard to Fisher

93. cluelessdufus says: Oct 27, 2011 9:12 PM

ok Bush so who stinks Camron Wake or you how stinks you or dolphins well both but its a known fact not speak out about your team at least negititve stuff about that so i believe he time on the field is going to be shorten or cut and he not going to sign antywhere else

94. clevername1 says: Oct 27, 2011 9:23 PM

Hey scat, Tebow does not stink….ask your owners…just don’t ask the season ticket holders who declined to sell out

95. mistrezzrachael says: Oct 27, 2011 9:43 PM

westcoastdolphinsrep says:
    Oct 27, 2011 8:02 PM

???????? Dolphins haven’t won a Super Bowl since 1973…and were last there…27 years ago…..WINNERS?????….Marino never won a title…by most chances, you were probably in pullups last time they

96. staffordsyear says: Oct 27, 2011 9:59 PM

@showstopper13

Oh please…bush isn’t a running back..he’s a slot receiver!! haha! At least that’s where he should be playin.

97. longthao82 says: Oct 27, 2011 10:50 PM

I can see Mary shotenhiemer or Steve spurrier coaching this team next year!

98. thetruth619 says: Oct 27, 2011 11:04 PM

One thing is perfectly clear. Pizza Hut did a horrible job with those commercials, for everyone to keep referring to them as Dominos lol

99. jamezz23 says: Oct 27, 2011 11:11 PM

That’s a whole lot of stink for one locker room. It must smell like New Jersey in there.

100. axespray says: Oct 27, 2011 11:26 PM

Does pizza hut still do those “Wednesday Wings” day or whateeveR?

101. tatum064 says: Oct 28, 2011 12:19 AM

nyjetsman says:
    Oct 27, 2011 7:14 PM
    ========================
    Yeah, especially since Yeremiah Bell is a safety, not a corner.

Never mind..that reply STINKS!

102. mmmpierogi says: Oct 28, 2011 12:46 AM

semperfi24 says: Oct 27, 2011 9:11 PM

thef0rdman says:Oct 27, 2011 7:15 PM

___________________________

Lets see, Bill Cowher (has a ring), took too long to get the ring, so he sucks

Jeff Fisher, never won a ring as a HC, and he is the answer…

Jeff Fisher:
    142-120-0 (Regular season)
    5-6 (Postseason)
    147-126-0 (Overall)
    0 Super Bowl rings

Bill Cowher:
    149–90–1 (regular season record)
    12–9 (playoff record)
    161–99–1 (overall record)
    1 Super Bowl ring

********************************************

Cowher also gets points for having the better stache.

103. TheMansiere says: Oct 28, 2011 1:18 AM

I felt this post was lacking a Seinfeld reference, or at the very least a picture. I can totally see Costanza telling Mr. Steinbrenner how this thing has failed from the top down.

104. 49erlifer says: Oct 28, 2011 1:26 AM

The dolphins stink so much they made Tim Tebow look like a NFL quarterback even if it was only for a few minutes. PS all the people on Tebows Nuts get ready for the ugly truth i guess im going to hell cause im not a christian like tim tebow aka the chosen one cant wait to watch you fail!!! Theres a place for religion its called a church

105. staffordsyear says: Oct 28, 2011 1:29 AM

Speaking of which..I miss “whopper Wednesday” when you could get a whopper for a buck at burger King.

106. simalex says: Oct 28, 2011 2:11 AM

i can still remember how everyone was piling on the texans for drafting mario williams and not reggie bush or vince young.

lol.

107. phaktor333 says: Oct 28, 2011 2:18 AM

The Dolphins have been in the doldrums for close to half of many productive, working people’s lives now. The depths this franchise has fallen since Shula, Robbie and Marino is amazing. I can trace the issues that plague this franchise to that 60-burger the Jags laid on that ass back in the ’99 playoffs. Jimmy Johnson decided to quit, Marino hung them up shortly thereafter. This team needs a link back to its glorious past, maybe Cowher can bring the older Dolphins back, re-invigorate the fan base and go back to that smash mouth power football and defense that won trophies.

108. nahcouldntbethat says: Oct 28, 2011 3:01 AM

You know the franchise is really down in the muck and mire when the front desk secretary is having an off-year and the starting tailback calls her out.

109. honfire says: Oct 28, 2011 3:42 AM

I think Bush is trying to get endorsed by Glade air fresheners. Bush really does stink and Dolphins shoulld let him go and let Slaton take his place.

110. asublimeday says: Oct 28, 2011 3:45 AM

That secretary better start pulling her weight.

111. mrwright711 says: Oct 28, 2011 4:13 AM

So, what exactly does this secretary look like?

112. bigvinnyinjax says: Oct 28, 2011 6:46 AM

Nothing like a little backstabbing in the locker room to turn the season around. Way to go Yeremiah!

PS – your mother gave you a moronic name.

113. norcalirish says: Oct 28, 2011 8:24 AM

LMFAO! This is hands down my favorite sports headline I’ve read in ages.

114. justentertainingthestupid says: Oct 28, 2011 8:29 AM

I stink! you Stink! everybody stinks! it will be anarchy!

115. cshearing says: Oct 28, 2011 8:59 AM

trbowman says: Oct 27, 2011 7:12 PM

—————————————————–
    The Dolphins do suck.
    Bell makes embarrassing comments.
    Denver did manage to beat the Dolphins.

But Tebow hardly “lit them up”. That’s some Jon Gruden level hyperbole there.

116. gs7101 says: Oct 28, 2011 9:13 AM

Serena Williams and Gloria Estefan (partial team owners) will probably say, “Don’t blame us.” However, the Dolphins do stink — the truth always hurts!

117. cowboycjn says: Oct 28, 2011 9:27 AM

Several post in here indicate Bush left N.O.; thats not exactly right. The Saints let him go, he really didn’t want to leave and even said he would take a cut in pay to stay in N.O., we didn’t want him, so he was let go.
    The Saints and the fans saw he never panned out to the expectations of his college days and fame. He was a lame runner and always hurt, he just couldn’t hang and people were sick of his lack of performance. Thats why he is not with the Saints any longer.
    N.O. got rid of him for a reason, don’t know what the Dolphins were thinking to bring him into their organization – he is not a proffesional player. Sporles (his replacement) has already out performed anything Bush has done in N.O.

118. boisestatewhodat says: Oct 28, 2011 10:40 AM

Hey Reggie…you know who doesn’t stink? Darren Sproles! Who Dat!!

119. dolfan66r says: Oct 28, 2011 10:46 AM

Give him a break. After Kim announced her engagement and subsequent marriage he has been very depressed. Chasing tail on South Beach isnt enough. He wanted to star on their reality show like Lamar. Poor guy.

120. FromThisSeat.com says: Oct 28, 2011 4:17 PM

Is it safe to say Reggie Bush has been a bust? He hasn’t shown that player we all thought we would see out of USC. Bust?

Yeremiah is just a good football player. Not flashy. He doesn’t take plays off. Read his humbling story about his journey to the NFL. It’s amazing.

121. twylde211 says: Oct 29, 2011 2:28 PM

It’s really no wonder they suck if they’ve started blaming the secretaries! Maybe if they stopped LOOKING for OTHERS to blame, they’d get the job done for a change!
    Just sayin’….

122. unlost1 says: Oct 31, 2011 2:15 PM

See ya next year, stinkers.

~Andrew Luck