We handle the big injury stories in the rumor mill throughout the day.
The rest of the nuggets from the Friday injury report are collected here, in the second most popular running injury report segment written by a non-practicing Jew.
(Sources indicate that is not Lee Evans of the Ravens in the picture.)
4. Joseph Addai (hamstring) returned to a portion of practice Friday. He’s questionable. Four questionable Colts didn’t practice all week and don’t look likely to play: T Anthony Castonzo (ankle), G Ryan Diem (ankle), DT Drake Nevis (back), and C Mike Pollak (hamstring).
7. Good news for the Giants receiver group. Miami’s top cornerback Vontae Davis (hamstring) is doubtful.
8. Giants rookie first rounder CB Prince Amukamara (foot) is out. Justin Tuck (groin, neck) is questionable, but is expected to play. Brandon Jacobs (knee) and Chris Snee (concussion) will both definitely return. They are probable.
9. The Vikings expect WR Percy Harvin (ribs) to play, although it’s possible his snaps will be limited. While cornerback Chris Cook was suspended by the team, Antoine Winfield (neck) could return. He returned to a limited practice and is questionable.
13. Cowboys running back Tashard Choice (hamstring) is officially questionable after missing practice Friday. It sounds like he’ll be a gametime decision.
14. The Eagles should have their entire team available following the bye.