We get the biggest injuries in the rumor mill. (Although there weren’t many on Sunday.) We try to collect other injuries to track every Sunday night right here.
1. The Texans announced that reserve linebacker Darryl Sharpton is out for the year with a torn quad tendon.
2. Browns running back Montario Hardesty will get an MRI on his injured calf after leaving Sunday’s game early. Cleveland had to rely on Chris Ogbonnaya had to take over as the team’s primary back with Peyton Hillis also out.
3. Broncos right tackle Orlando Franklin left Sunday’s game against the Lions with a left knee injury.
4. 49ers defensive end Ray McDonald left with a hamstring injury. He’s quietly enjoyed a great year.
5. Giants wideout Hakeem Nicks will undergo a Monday MRI on his strained right hamstring, which he hurt late in New York’s win. Ahmad Bradshaw hurt his foot in that game, but came back quickly.
6. Bengals cornerback Pacman Jones sustained a right hamstring injury on his first punt return of the year.
7. Saints right tackle Charles Brown left Sunday’s game with a knee injury. New Orleans was forced to go to their third right tackle of the year.