Reggie Bush says Dolphins are still having fun

Miami Dolphins v Atlanta Falcons Getty Images

Dolphins running back Reggie Bush says that despite their 0-7 record, it’s still fun to be a Miami Dolphin.

Practice is still fun,” Bush said. “Guys are having a good time out there, still working and we’re still hacking away at it. It’s going to take one game at a time. We can’t worry.”

Bush would like to think he’s one of the reasons for that, because he instills a positive attitude in the locker room.

“When I first got traded over here and talking to [Dolphins coach Tony] Sparano one of the things I wanted to do was be a leader, be a leader for some of the younger guys on this team,” Bush said. “Just passing it down and trying to be a vocal leader and just staying positive. I think body language says a lot. I think really guys see that. You don’t want to practice bad body language no matter what the record is, what the score is. You always want to stay positive and upbeat.”

So through every loss, the guys in Miami are continuing to stay in good spirits. Just imagine how much fun they’ll have if they ever win a game.

Permalink 21 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Miami Dolphins, Rumor Mill
21 Responses to “Reggie Bush says Dolphins are still having fun”
  1. jpb12 says: Nov 3, 2011 6:48 AM

They still smell like dead fish

2. cantonbound13 says: Nov 3, 2011 6:50 AM

If you were overpaid by millions & hooking up with Kim Kardashian, without having to date her, you’d be happy too.

3. joetoronto says: Nov 3, 2011 6:54 AM

So, you stink but you’re having fun?

4. jodyzzzz says: Nov 3, 2011 7:05 AM

I am glad you are having so much fun. But, as a fan of the Dolphins, I can tell you that I am not having a good time. Nope, no fun here at all.

5. cowboycjn says: Nov 3, 2011 7:40 AM

R.B. was not a leader when he was with the Saints – How is he going to be a leader of the Dolphins?
    This dude is just trying to cover up the stupid remarks he made in the locker room about stinking.
    You are way too over paid Reggie for your performance.

6. tatum064 says: Nov 3, 2011 7:41 AM

They stink and they have fun.

Good “Luck”.

7. 2ndaryinsanity says: Nov 3, 2011 8:05 AM

It would be easy to be critical of Bush’s comment when his team still hasn’t won a game. Especially if you’re a Dolphins fan. However, for the fans…football is entertainment, for the players….this is their job. How many of you have had a job where everything was going wrong and it pretty much sucked? I sure have! And, how many of you have had a crappy work environment but tried to keep a positive attitude? I have…and it made a bad situation suck a little less.

8. cantonbound13 says: Nov 3, 2011 8:06 AM

He obviously isn’t paying much attention to the offense because it is so boring & predictable. As a Dolphin fan it is difficult to watch. Zero entertainment.

9. jcd213 says: Nov 3, 2011 8:10 AM

Another fan here, having zero fun… hang in there jodyz.

10. viperfb14 says: Nov 3, 2011 8:14 AM

Remember when the Fins beat the Ravens in the one win season. That’s what it will look like. As far as I am concerned I hope the Jets is the one win if that’s all we get!

11. obamasballsack says: Nov 3, 2011 8:29 AM

Whenever a team acknowledges Reggie Bush as a star, you know that team is garbage.

12. ezra954 says: Nov 3, 2011 8:38 AM

Well I am not having fun watching you work wich is what you get paid to do

13. fin72 says: Nov 3, 2011 8:43 AM

Spoken like a true loser!

14. ud1hens says: Nov 3, 2011 8:52 AM

Making millions, no state income tax, living where the weather is 80 degrees even in the dead of winter, all while playing football.

I’d be having fun too.

15. tdk24 says: Nov 3, 2011 9:12 AM

Sounds like a team that is used to losing football games.

16. oldhamletman says: Nov 3, 2011 9:20 AM

I’d be suffering 24/7 if I was on that team…

and if we were in any kind of team function and the guys were ‘having fun’ I’d lose complete respect for their sense of responsibility in such a heart attack serious situation…..

17. schmitty2 says: Nov 3, 2011 9:48 AM

2ndaryinsanity says:
    Nov 3, 2011 8:05 AM

I see your point but the issue here is they suck at their job not just that they are working in a bad environment

18. marvsleezy says: Nov 3, 2011 10:47 AM

My records show that this is not the exact half way point of the season – The half point is after all the 4 oclock games this coming week. Heres the math:

32 teams x16 weeks=256 games-divide by 2=128 games to the half way point-The 129th game of the season is the Sunday night game this week.

Many people are handing out midseason awards when many teams have only played 7 games.

19. FinFan68 says: Nov 3, 2011 10:54 AM

OK, Dolphins. Try this: Have fun, but shut up, stay out of the media, work hard in practice and take care of things on the field. Maybe you guys could actually win a game if you collectively focus for 60 minutes per game rather than 45. You should also consider talking to Mr. Shula about the basic concepts, principles and strategies of the final few minutes of each half.

20. richm2256 says: Nov 3, 2011 11:55 AM

Yeah, I’d want my 0-7 team to be having “fun”.

When you’re 0-7 and having “fun”, you can look forward to 0-8.

A winless team needs to be fired up and pissed off.

21. jerseyfinatic says: Nov 3, 2011 5:59 PM