The rest is compiled right here, in America’s most popular running injury report segment written by someone who knows four is a perfect number.
2. Colts tackle Anthony Castonzo (knee) should be back in the mix. He’s listed as questionable, but practiced all week. Running back Joseph Addai (knee) is questionable again after not practicing all week. He was active last week as an emergency back.
4. The Browns list Peyton Hillis (hamstring) as questionable despite a report he will miss a couple of weeks. Look for them to downgrade him Saturday. Chris Ogbonnaya should start with Montario Hardesty (calf) out.
5. Broncos running back Willis McGahee should be back in the mix despite his broken hand. He’s probable.
8. The Chargers have all sorts of injury problems. DE Luis Castillo (tibia) and G Kris Dielman (concussion) are both out. LB Shaun Phillips (foot) is doubtful. WR Malcom Floyd (hip) and RB Ryan Mathews (groin) are both questionable despite not practicing all week.
10. Wes Welker (neck) is fully expected to play despite being listed as questionable. The same goes for Aaron Hernandez, Kevin Faulk, Jerod Mayo, Albert Haynesworth, and BenJarvus Green-Ellis. One questionable Patriot not expected to play: Shaun Ellis (rib).
11. The Jets listed Plaxico Burress as questionable with a back injury. He was limited in practice during the week, but is cautiously expected to play.
12. 49ers DT Ray McDonald (hamstring) is doubtful for Sunday. He’s been a key cog in San Francisco’s front seven.
14. The Seahawks have tried to say Tarvaris Jackson (pectoral) isn’t a lock to start this week, but he’s listed as probable. Which makes no sense. It’s be a shock if he didn’t start.
16. The Cardinals will be be short a few starters on Sunday. Kevin Kolb is doubtful. TE Rob Housler (groin), LB Joey Porter (knee), and S Kerry Rhodes (foot) are all out. Beanie Wells (knee) is questionable after practicing on a limited basis this week. He’s cautiously expected to play.
17. LeGarrette Blount (knee) is back for the Bucs. He’s probable.
19. The Ravens should welcome guard Ben Grubbs (toe) back. He’s questionable after practicing all week. Haloti Ngata (thigh) is probable after scaring Ravens fans by missing practice early in the week.