1. Jets receiver Plaxico Burress (back) is probable to face the Patriots. Safety Brodney Pool (questionable, knee) looks unlikely to suit up.
2. Bills receiver Stevie Johnson is probable despite missing practice Friday with an illness. The Bills remain without tackle Demetrius Bell (shoulder), kicker Rian Lindell (shoulder), and linebacker Chris Kelsay (calf).
3. Running back Jahvid Best (concussion) remains out for the Lions. Safety Louis Delmas is questionable coming off the bye with a foot injury. Defensive tackle Nick Fairley is back for the Lions.
4. Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee (wrist) is questionable to return to the lineup. Dallas remains without Miles Austin (hamstring), Felix Jones (ankle), and Mike Jenkins (hamstring) as expected.
5. Half of the Patriots team is questionable, but most of the players are expected to be available. Keep an eye on safety Patrick Chung, who is questionable after barely practicing all week. If he’s out, New England is woefully thin at safety. They are thin with him. Linebackers Brandon Spikes (knee) and Dane Fletcher (thumb) are out.
6. Dolphins cornerback Vontae Davis (groin) will return for a very healthy Dolphins team. As long as he’s not hung over.
7. The Redskins have three players questionable who were limited in practice on Friday: S O.J. Atogwe (knee), RB Tashard Choice (hamstring), and T Jammal Brown (hamstring). Santana Moss (hand) remains out.
8. The Bengals don’t expect to get Pacman Jones (hamstring) back. He’s doubtful. TE Jermaine Gresham (hamstring) and DE Carlos Dunlap (hamstring) are both questionable. Those are two of Cincy’s best young players.
9. Aaron Kampman is out again for the Jaguars. This time it’s with a hamstring injury. It’s been a lost season for Kampman. Terrence “Pot Roast” Knighton is questionable with an ankle injury. Knighton is a far more important player to the Jaguars at this point.
10. The Browns, who are still short their top two running backs, will also be without safety T.J. Ward. He’s doubtful with a foot/finger injury and could be out a number of weeks.
11. Another week, another questionable tag for Joseph Addai (hamstring) who didn’t practice all week. We wouldn’t expect him to be involved against the Jaguars. Dallas Clark (leg) is out as expected.
12. The Titans should get safety Chris Hope (arm) back. He’s questionable, but practiced all week. Linebacker Barrett Ruud (groin) didn’t practice all week, but he’s questionable. Wideout Nate Washington (hip, questionable) should be a go.
13. Two starters are out for Philly: S Nate Allen (concussion) and G Evan Mathis (toe).
14. The Rams officially list Sam Bradford (ankle) as questionable, but he’s fully expected to start. St. Louis remains short a number of weapons: WR Danario Alexander (hamstring), TE Lance Kendricks (foot), RB Jerious Norwood (hamstring), and T Jason Smith (head).