Bart Scott talks about using seven defensive backs against Pats

During a Friday visit to NBC SportsTalk on VERSUS, Jets linebacker Bart Scott addressed the fact that, in the last two meetings against the Patriots, the Jets have used seven defensive backs 38 percent of the time.

I could tell you what Scott said, or you could click the link and watch the short video with his explanation.

And so, due both to my own laziness and a desire to get you to watch at least some of our show on VERSUS (or maybe more than some of it), I’ll cross my fingers and hope that you’ll use one of yours to press play.

This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Permalink 9 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Rumor Mill, Videos
9 Responses to “Bart Scott talks about using seven defensive backs against Pats”
  1. chace1986 says: Nov 13, 2011 9:40 AM

Bart Scott has neck implants, I believe.

2. towniesman says: Nov 13, 2011 9:45 AM

1 more yr an Big Mouth will be out of the league

3. yeahyeahyeahbono14 says: Nov 13, 2011 10:08 AM

His head looks like a giant lump of clay, melting in the hot Georgia sun.

4. nysaysbringit says: Nov 13, 2011 10:19 AM

Whats so “big mouthed” about this?
    I guess some idiots just cant be objective.

5. djteknision1200 says: Nov 13, 2011 10:39 AM

Why are they talking to Scott?? Harris is the better LB. Scott just talks a lot..

6. joetoronto says: Nov 13, 2011 11:27 AM

I’ll bet every time Brady saw a Quarter defense, he audibled to a run.

This isn’t Madden.

7. CKL says: Nov 13, 2011 11:42 AM

As a Pats fan,I really hate when all the Jets talk nice about the Pats. ET TU, BART??? Doom.

I have watched this show once or twice and the maid reason I don’t watch it more is that a) there’s only so much space on my DVR and so much time on the day I can watch all of that b) there’s only so much football I can watch without being subject to a suit for divorce by my spouse and I am probably close to that line already.

8. nysaysbringit says: Nov 13, 2011 12:25 PM

@ CKL;

I fully understand your situation,I have been there myself. My ex-wife now drinks too much and beats up her new man-slave lol…as he tries to watch on Sundays.
    Good luck to you my friend,just choose your battles wisely.

9. backindasaddle says: Nov 13, 2011 12:41 PM

I did not click on the video. I’d rather watch Housewives of New Jersey than listen to than blowhard.