We get the biggest injury news in the rumor throughout the day. The smaller stuff we missed goes right here:
1. Packers coach Mike McCarthy announced running back James Starks has a knee sprain. It’s hard to imagine him being ready for Thanksgiving. Greg Jennings has an unclear lower leg injury. It may be a calf injury or a shin problem. Hard to tell if its serious.
2. Cardinals defensive tackle Dan Williams will miss the rest of the season with a broken arm, according to Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic. The 2010 first round pick has made very little impact in two seasons. Tackle Brandon Keith suffered a concussion.
3. Redskins tackle Trent Williams suffered an injury to his MCL.
4. Falcons cornerback Kelvin Hayden was carted off with a right foot injury in the second quarter against Atlanta.
5. Chargers DE Jacques Cesaire left Sunday’s game in the first half with a knee injury.
6. Jaguars DE Matt Roth and WLB Clint Session both left Sunday’s game with second-half head injuries.