It’s a rite of passage at any job.
The moment someone leaves or gets fired, everyone else in the office starts talking trash about them. Pete Prisco of CBSSports.com has a long list of complaints in an article on Tuesday:
1. Del Rio wasn’t “liked” inside the Jaguars building the last couple of years.
2. “There were many inside who felt once he got paid his big contract he lost the zest for being a head coach,” Prisco writes.
3. Sources told Prisco that Del Rio arrived to work at 9 a.m. and left early. That rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. It became a running joke inside the organization.
4. Del Rio was considered “arrogant and inflexible” and married to an outdated offense.
5. He threw other coaches under the bus.
Other than that, everyone seemed fired up to work with Del Rio.