We handle the biggest injury stories throughout the day in the rumor mill.
The rest goes right here, in Enrico Palazzo’s favorite running segment about the Friday injury report.
1. Julio Jones (hamstring) and Michael Turner (groin) are both officially questionable for the Falcons, but they are good bets to play after practicing Friday. Cornerback Brent Grimes (knee) is out as expected.
5. The Bengals defense could be short a few starters. Defensive end Carlos Dunlap (hamstring) is doubtful. Cornerback Nate Clements (hamstring, questionable) has a better chance to play, but he didn’t practice Friday.
8. The Packers lost three starters to injury on Thanksgiving and they aren’t ready to face the Giants. Linebackers Desmond Bishop (calf), and A.J. Hawk (calf), plus offensive linemen Chad Clifton (hamstring, back) and Josh Sitton (knee) are all out. Clifton has been out a while, but the other injuries are all new.
9. Colts running back Joseph Addai (hamstring) didn’t practice at all Friday after practicing fully the two days before.
11. The Jets will be without key defensive lineman Mike Devito (knee). LaDainian Tomlinson is ready to roll.
13. Oakland is still missing most of their best speed players. Wideout Jacoby Ford (foot), running back Taiwan Jones (hamstring), running back Darren McFadden (foot), and wide receiver Denarius Moore (foot) are all out. The team lists linebacker Rolando McClain (ankle) as questionable even though he didn’t practice all week and was arrested on Thursday.
14. Sam Bradford (ankle) missed practice early in the week before returning Friday for limited work. He had some sort of setback with his ankle. He’s questionable. Defensive end Chris Long (ankle) is also questionable, but says that he’s playing.
15. Braylon Edwards (knee) is doubtful. This is turning into a lost season for him.
16. Tennessee will be without linebacker Barrett Ruud (groin) this week against Buffalo.
17. The Lions officially listed safety Louis Delmas (knee) and cornerback Chris Houston (knee) as doubtful for Sunday night. Don’t be surprised if they are downgraded Saturday. Running back Kevin Smith (ankle) is questionable.
18. The Saints welcome linebacker Jonathan Vilma (knee) back to the mix after a lengthy absence. He’s probable.