As always, the biggest injury stories get handled during the day in the Rumor Mill.
The rest goes right here, in a post that you can enjoy over the holidays, no matter what you eat for dinner.
4. A long weekend didn’t get the Jaguars healthy. Defensive end Matt Roth (concussion) and wideout Cecil Shorts (hamstring) are out. Safety Dwight Lowery (shoulder) is doubtful. Tight end Marcedes Lewis (hamstring) is questionable, but he was able to practice during the week.
6. Bengals slot receiver Andre Caldwell (groin) is doubtful. Cincinnati is healthy otherwise for their big game against Arizona.
8. The Patriots left 15 questionable players under the tree for Christmas Eve. Tackle Sebastian Vollmer (foot) is doubtful. It looks like safety Patrick Chung (foot) will finally return, while linebacker Brandon Spikes (knee) should still be out.
9. We already told you Marion Barber (calf) is expected to be out for the Bears. It looks like return man Devin Hester (ankle) could also miss the game. He’s questionable, but didn’t practice all week.
10. The Lions will likely be without safety Louis Delmas (knee) and cornerback Aaron Berry (shoulder). Defensive tackles Corey Williams (hip) and Nick Fairley (foot) are listed as questionable. Williams didn’t practice all week.
12. The Cardinals officially list Kevin Kolb (concussion) as questionable. John Skelton is expected to start, even though Kolb is believed to be healthy enough to go. Beanie Wells (knee) is questionable, but is expected to play.
13. The Titans list Chris Johnson (ankle) as questionable. He was limited in practice the last two days.
14. Time hasn’t solved many of the biggest Raiders’ injuries: Wideout Jacoby Ford (foot), defensive tackle John Henderson (knee), safety Michael Huff (hamstring), and running back Darren McFadden (foot) are out.
15. The Rams list quarterback Sam Bradford (ankle) as doubtful. He isn’t expected to play again this season.
16. Ben Roethlisberger isn’t the only well known Steeler that will sit out Saturday’s game. Center Maurkice Pouncey (ankle), wideout Emmanuel Sanders (foot), and running back Mewelde Moore (knee) are all out. Linebacker LaMarr Woodley is questionable with his hamstring injury. He’s expected to play.