We handle the biggest injury news throughout the day in the Rumor Mill.
The rest goes right here, in the weekly injury report segment designed to freak you out.
2. Ravens receiver Anquan Boldin was upgraded to doubtful with a knee injury after running on Friday. Pro Bowl guard Marshal Yanda (chest) is also doubtful. That’s a big loss for Baltimore.
3. The Bengals’ biggest injury concern is defensive end Carlos Dunlap. He’s questionable with a hamstring injury. He did practice all week in a limited fashion.
4. The Titans are healthy for their game against Houston. Defensive end Jason Jones is the only Titan not expected to play.
5. San Diego receiver Vincent Jackson is probable despite missing practice most of the week with a groin injury. Running back Ryan Mathews (calf) is a gametime decision.
6. The Broncos are expected to play without safety Brian Dawkins. He’s doubtful with a neck injury.
7. Rams quarterbacks Sam Bradford (ankle) and A.J. Feeley (thumb) are both doubtful to play in the season finale. Kellen Clemens will wrap up the season at quarterback for the Rams.
8. The Bears list Brian Urlacher (knee) as questionable, but he’s expected to play Sunday. Marion Barber (calf) is doubtful.
9. Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson (achilles) will be a gametime decision against the Seahawks. Kevin Kolb (concussion) is listed as questionable, but he’s not expected to be active Sunday.
10. The Chiefs will head into Denver without running back Jackie Battle, who has been ruled out with a foot injury.
11. The Panthers will be without their best defensive player. Defensive end Charles Johnson (back) is doubtful. He finishes with nine sacks on the year.
12. New Orleans will be without running back Mark Ingram (toe) and wideout Lance Moore (hamstring). It’s looking like Ingram won’t be back for the playoffs. Jonathan Vilma (knee) and Malcolm Jenkins (neck) are questionable. They should play after being limited in practice.
13. Dallas Clark is officially questionable with a neck injury. He should play in what could be his final game as a Colt. Oh, and Peyton Manning (neck) is officially listed as out for the 16th straight week.
14. Ben Roethlisberger (ankle) is officially probable. He’s fully expected to start, although he may not play the whole game against the Browns. Center Maurkice Pouncey (ankle) is also probable. LaMarr Woodley (hamstring) is doubtful.
15. The Raiders are likely to get wideout Jacoby Ford (foot) and safety Michael Huff (hamstring) back this week. They are both questionable, but practiced all week. Darren McFadden (foot) is out again.
16. The 49ers should have Patrick Willis (hamstring) available if they want to use him. He’s questionable, but has practiced during the week.
17. The Redskins should get running back Roy Helu (toe, knee) back in the mix. He’s questionable.
Thanks for reading all year if you made it this far. Now say hello to your families.