Broncos bring back Ryan Harris

Detroit Lions v Denver Broncos Getty Images

With guard Chris Kuper lost for the postseason with a fractured tibia and a badly dislocated ankle, the Broncos have placed the sixth-year veteran on injured reserve.

And the Broncos have replaced Kuper on the roster by bringing back tackle Ryan Harris.

A third-round pick in 2007, Harris spent four seasons with the Broncos.  He signed with the Eagles before the season as an unrestricted free agent.  Subsequently released, Harris has been out of football this year.

Permalink 9 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Denver Broncos, Home, Rumor Mill
9 Responses to “Broncos bring back Ryan Harris”
  1. trbowman says: Jan 2, 2012 8:54 PM

Kyle McCarthy, David Bruton, Ryan Harris, Brady Quinn…..

An Irish invasion in Denver!

2. chief67 says: Jan 2, 2012 9:29 PM

Unless they can talk Elway into a set of pads , they aren`t beating the Steelers !

3. beauregard says: Jan 2, 2012 9:47 PM

Except for the evil leprechaun McDaniel’s.

4. fittytuckin says: Jan 2, 2012 10:30 PM

I remember seeing this guy on mtv’s true life.

5. handsomerob86 says: Jan 2, 2012 11:17 PM

Is he a QB? No, well I think we know how this is gonna end.

6. eleventyeight says: Jan 2, 2012 11:17 PM

As a Steelers fan first and Tebow fan second i hate that my Steelers have to play DEN.

I so wish they were in the NFC, and not b/c i’m skeert.

I just don’t wanna see Tebow possibly traumatized and unable to play QB again.

Of course i’m assuming a Steelers win, but there are a lot of factors at play and this is no time to start overlooking this Broncos team, b/c they have capabilities…

…so i pray for a fair game unencumbered by unneccessary flags but kept honest with a Steelers victory that allows the losing Broncos to retain their pride and optimism about next year.

I hope.

7. bischof21 says: Jan 2, 2012 11:33 PM

Lol shocking this was the picture that was chosen.

8. skolvikesskol says: Jan 2, 2012 11:54 PM

I thought steelers injuries was bad… They broncos live and die off the offensive line… I like the steelers more than donkeys but itd b fun to c the donkeys win on some luck and poor officiating… Kind of like the steelers and packers normally get…

9. danrooneyii says: Jan 3, 2012 5:24 AM