We’ve already covered the biggest injury news in the Rumor Mill.
The rest goes right here, in the weekly injury report post that needs to take it down a notch.
2. The Bengals will likely be without safety Taylor Mays (hamstring) and linebacker Dontay Moch (illness). They are both doubtful. The rest of the Bengals team is healthy.
3. The Texans are as healthy as they have been in a while. Cornerback Jason Allen (back), linebacker Bryan Braman (neck), and safety Troy Nolan (ankle) are questionable. All three practiced during the week. Allen should be out there. Andre Johnson and T.J. Yates are ready to roll.
4. Lions safety Chris Harris (back) is doubtful. Louis Delmas (knee) is back in the mix for Detroit.
5. Even though multiple Pittsburgh reporters said Maurkice Pouncey was out for Sunday with his ankle injury, Pouncey is listed as questionable. Cornerback Cortez Allen (shoulder) and running back Mewelde Moore (knee) are out.
Steelers linebacker Lamarr Woodley (hamstring) is listed as probable and will start.
6. Brian Dawkins (neck) is officially out for the Broncos, as expected. Running back Spencer Larsen (knee) is doubtful, while safety David Bruton (achilles) and cornerback Jonathan Wilhite (illness) are questionable.