Matt Light makes fun of Tom Brady’s sweaters

tombradysmile Getty Images

You know you’ve reached the ridiculous portion of Super Bowl week when the players start talking about fashion. But at least Matt Light made it entertaining on Thursday morning.

Light was asked to weigh in on Tom Brady, and he chose to take a shot at Brady’s fashion sense.

“The sweaters,” Light said. “It’s like Mr. Rogers goes to Hollywood.”

Light said he actually wanted to wear one of Brady’s sweaters to today’s media availability, but he said he was already in trouble for sitting out Media Day because he wasn’t feeling well, and he didn’t want to push his luck.

Asked how his own life is different from Brady’s, Light answered, “Do you have a full pad of paper to write it all down?”

Light then talked about Brady’s mansion and said he has never been inside, but teammates who visited came back and reported on the nicest feature: Heated toilet seats.

Permalink 7 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, New England Patriots, Rumor Mill
7 Responses to “Matt Light makes fun of Tom Brady’s sweaters”
  1. funnyfootballguy says: Feb 2, 2012 9:34 AM

So if it takes sweaters like that to bed down Giselle, then call me Mr. Rogers and send me a dozen!

2. mikeeg says: Feb 2, 2012 9:41 AM

I thought the uggs were lame, myself..

3. wwwmattcom says: Feb 2, 2012 9:51 AM

anything for giselles tush. I can’t believe Toms O line hasn’t been over. Any QB with success owes it to his o Line. Does this also insinuate. That every guy that goes to The Bundchens either drops a deuce or pees sitting down?

4. purplengold says: Feb 2, 2012 9:53 AM

A source inside the organization has confirmed that Tom Brady has been on the hotseat for some time.

5. steelersmichele says: Feb 2, 2012 11:29 AM

I heard in an interview that Tomlin told his players to enjoy themselves during the super bowl activities. work hard, but have fun–because most guys never get the experience or won’t get back there. good to see this guy is having fun. yeah, he needs to work hard, but he should also enjoy himself.

6. patsfiend says: Feb 2, 2012 11:42 AM

These guys have to talk every day, or what? This is getting ridiculous. I think if I were a fan of any other team I’d probably be pretty sick of the Pats AND the Giants by now… though I guess those guys aren’t watching.

7. ajgreenhof says: Feb 2, 2012 1:31 PM

What do you think the thread count is on that bad boy in the picture?