Double dose of NBC SportsTalk coming on Monday

Super Bowl XLVI Getty Images

It’s time to hit the sack at the Motel 6 in Indy, since I’ll be heading back to the site of Super Bowl XLVI dark and early for a special two-hour edition of NBC SportsTalk, which gets started at 7:00 a.m. ET, from the confetti-covered floor of Lucas Oil Stadium.

Liam McHugh is hosting, Peter King and yours truly are commenting.  Unlike Peter, who’ll be operating on no sleep, I’m getting a few hours right now.

And then, after the show ends, it’ll be time to hop into the ’68 VW bus and head back to West Virginia, just in time to dial up the video conference unit for the 6:00 p.m. ET edition of NBC SportsTalk, with Russ Thaler hosting.

Permalink 15 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: New England Patriots, New York Giants, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
15 Responses to “Double dose of NBC SportsTalk coming on Monday”
  1. damnyoulinelliot says: Feb 6, 2012 1:23 AM

Is Pierre McGuire going to show up as sideline/inside the glass reporter?

2. trbowman says: Feb 6, 2012 1:37 AM

You’ve had to stay at a motel six? My condolences.

3. kingpel says: Feb 6, 2012 1:48 AM

Lets talk about Chad Johnson. My God what a BUM this guy turned out to be. It was nice that the Pats let this dummy stick around for the ride, but they need to dump this charity case ASAP.

4. bleed4philly says: Feb 6, 2012 2:02 AM

how many superbowls have the patriots won since they got caught cheating? Oh that’s right, ZERO!!!

5. DonRSD says: Feb 6, 2012 2:23 AM

No sleep sober > lots of sleep after drinking :)

6. matthewlernst says: Feb 6, 2012 2:28 AM

What is Lukas Oil anyway?

7. goldrush4949 says: Feb 6, 2012 3:05 AM

You work for NBC and you’re staying at Motel 6? Really?!??

8. quittsburghstoolers says: Feb 6, 2012 3:32 AM

Motel 6? That sucks.

I’ve been to Indy 3 times in my life and I stayed at
    the Omni Severin twice and the Embassy Suites once.

And I’m no big time writer.
    I’m just a working stiff who punches a time clock.

Of course, it wasn’t during Super Bowl week so I suppose
    you had to take whatever room you could get…

9. BTC says: Feb 6, 2012 4:26 AM

Come out and take your beating, Cheatriot fans.

10. bluedogrunning says: Feb 6, 2012 7:42 AM

are these shows on radio or the NBC sports nets network?

11. packerman1968 says: Feb 6, 2012 8:21 AM

I am in Indy, If I had known you had to stay at the Motel 6. I would have let you stay in our guest room.

Its way better then a Motel 6. All the Motel 6′s in Indy are known for drugs and hookers.

12. rogerbrad says: Feb 6, 2012 9:59 AM

’68 VW Bus…I’m jealous. I had one for years back in the day and loved it.

13. rogerbrad says: Feb 6, 2012 10:00 AM

BTW, mine was a pop-top gig

14. kingcarlbanks says: Feb 6, 2012 10:19 AM

Pats fans are still waiting for a big game from ochocinco!

15. lance227 says: Feb 6, 2012 11:28 AM

I cant believe Im even taking the time to make the following point. He’s joking. No Motel 6. No VW Bus. Please get it together posters! Also…even though I was glad to see the Jints win, Belichcick once again showed why he’s the smartest coach in the game. By letting them score, he at least gave his team a fighting chance, in fact he might have even had them let Nicks score on the play before. And youre telling me that Coughlin who’s supposed to be Mr. Detail, never went over that situation in practice. If the Pats had scored, Coughlin would be known as the biggest gagger of all time.