Randy Moss says he’s “coming to tear somebody’s heads off, man”

File picture of wide receiver Randy Moss, who is retiring, according to his agent on Monday Reuters

In 1998, then-rookie Randy Moss nonchalantly vowed to come to the NFL and “rip it up.”  And he did.

Now, a season after retiring, Moss has made a more colorful promise.  “I’m coming to tear somebody’s heads off, man,” Moss said in a compelling Monday night video session on Ustream, roughly 12 hours after using the technology to announce his return to football.

He dubs his casual laptop encounters with fans “Moss TV,” and he says he won’t be doing anything with the media.  “I don’t wanna be on nobody’s radio, I don’t wanna be on nobody’s newspaper,” Moss said.  “This is Moss TV, this is gonna continue to be Moss TV.”

He says he’s “fully committed” to playing, that he’s “still got it,” that he can indeed still run a 4.3 in the 40, but that he doesn’t need to be the No. 1 receiver on his next team.

“I got something on my shoulder and it’s a chip that I need to get it off,” Moss said.

Though earlier in the day he seemed to be willing to play for any team that is willing to have him, Moss hinted that he wants a team that will compete, and that is “missing a piece here and there.”

He said wants to win a Super Bowl; he said his socks got sweaty from nerves as he was rooting for the Patriots to beat the Giants in Super Bowl XLVI.

Moss candidly admitted to a variety of regrets.  “I got regrets of how I left New England, I got regrets of how I left Minnesota, and I got regrets of how I retired,” Moss said.  But he said “I doubt that” in response to a viewer who asked if he’d play again for the Vikings.  Moss also laughed at a viewer comment warning him not to play for the Browns because former Vikings coach Brad Childress now works there.  (Moss also said he won’t tell the story about what really happened in Minnesota, and that he’s saving it for the book.)

Above all else, Moss was funny and engaging.  Someone asked him, “How smelly are your poops?”  He responded by explaining that when he was a kid he didn’t think guys like Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan pooped or wiped their noses.

And then Moss picked his own nose on camera.

Though the online antics won’t make him any more attractive to his next team, his return to the limelight — and his genuine, child-like fascination with having 500-plus viewers and a rapid-fire stream of questions — is fun to watch.

He says he’ll fire up “Moss TV” again tomorrow, or the next day.  Or maybe the next day.  When it happens, we’ll post a head’s up and a link on the PFT Twitter page.

Permalink 107 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
107 Responses to “Randy Moss says he’s “coming to tear somebody’s heads off, man””
  1. descendency says: Feb 13, 2012 11:33 PM

Moss TV coming live from the campus of Rand U.

2. mjkelly77 says: Feb 13, 2012 11:33 PM

“I’m coming to tear somebody’s heads off, man”
    ________________________________

I didn’t know there were multi-headed players in the NFL.

3. jimmygrahamchrisivory says: Feb 13, 2012 11:33 PM

Saints letting Meachem walk to get Moss!

4. trbowman says: Feb 13, 2012 11:35 PM

Moss half asses his way through three teams in 2010, looks to have lost a step and spends the whole 2011 season out of football. TO had a productive 2010, caused no problems in Buffalo or Cincy and is busting his sack to get back in the NFL.

And yet teams are interested in Moss, but not TO? Just how does that make a lick of sense?

5. mjkelly77 says: Feb 13, 2012 11:36 PM

Moss candidly admitted to a variety of regrets.
    ___________________________

Methinks he regrets mostly how poorly he managed his money.

6. ahs2 says: Feb 13, 2012 11:37 PM

I guess his Professor of English position at the university fell through…

7. effedinLA says: Feb 13, 2012 11:38 PM

I see he didn’t mention any regrets about the Raiders.

8. eyeh8goodell says: Feb 13, 2012 11:40 PM

Well I guess technically, Randy, you did “leave” New England or Minnesota…..but it wasn’t voluntary.

9. redbird80 says: Feb 13, 2012 11:45 PM

Moss tv is must see tv. Go Randy!

10. berniemadoffsides says: Feb 13, 2012 11:45 PM

Goodell asked the poop question.

11. AlohaMrHand says: Feb 13, 2012 11:46 PM

Uh oh,parking meter attendants be afraid..

12. yevrag3535 says: Feb 13, 2012 11:50 PM

Cool, this implosion will be great.

13. razic3k says: Feb 13, 2012 11:50 PM

i’m a chargers fan, but man, randy moss has always been my favorite wide receiver ever.

i grew up watching the 49ers and chargers, joe montana, jerry rice, etc.

but no player has been as enigmatic and captivating for me as randy.

if he says he has a chip on his shoulder, i believe him. he sounds like he’s got somethin to prove. any team who gives him a chance this upcoming season will be handsomely rewarded.

14. channingtaintum says: Feb 13, 2012 11:51 PM

“I got something on my shoulder and it’s a chip that I need to get it off,”

He should sign with the Jets, Rex likes chips.

15. ctiggs says: Feb 13, 2012 11:51 PM

What is he switching to linebacker.

16. goforthanddie says: Feb 13, 2012 11:52 PM

Are you allowed to rip heads off in the UFL?

17. newtons2ndlaw says: Feb 14, 2012 12:02 AM

Please Randy come to Carolina. You and Cam are made for each other. Both are ELITE but hated on. Let’s make them haters eat crow!!!

Moss, Smith, Lafell, Olsen, Shockey, Dwilly, JStewart.

This would easily become the best offense in the league and the best offense in decades. Top notch QB, Top notch O-line. Top Notch RBs. Top Notch TEs. And now Top Notch WRs.

How can anyone not agree??

18. waccoforflacco says: Feb 14, 2012 12:05 AM

No bonus…veteran minimum salary with lots of incentives and a stay out of trouble clause and then he’ll probably get a few teams interested. His problem is that, like T.O. he’s blown all his money and came to realize he’s too stupid to handle a real job and he needs the money for all his child support payments. All these dudes have kids with multiple women.

First he’ll have to “prove” he can still run a 4.3 and can pass a football fitness test.

Talks cheap…his biggest shock will be when he keeps hearing NO SIGNING BONUS.

19. eaglesnoles05 says: Feb 14, 2012 12:09 AM

I don’t know why, but I believe his goofy a$$. I hope the eagles sign him.

20. frankyouell says: Feb 14, 2012 12:10 AM

Does he regret dogging it in Oakland and quitting on the team. He should NEVER be a Hall of Famer because of his on-field performance.

21. jeff061 says: Feb 14, 2012 12:14 AM

It’s a shame he didn’t have this sense of urgency over the last 2 seasons.

He’s done – any team would be crazy to offer him any more than the minimum

22. Ted Skroback says: Feb 14, 2012 12:16 AM

The last best reciever lining up against the next big thing in Megatron, that could be nasty. I don’t think Burleson would mind either he has played with both. Moss won’t get much money they could fit him under the cap

23. greatminnesotasportsmind says: Feb 14, 2012 12:16 AM

Why is everyone gushing over Randy freaking Moss? I get it, I loved him as a Viking the first time around. However, Randy Moss of 2012 isn’t the Randy Moss of 1998-2008. He’s lost a step or two, the one thing he relied on. He isn’t very good anymore and definately not worth the headaches that come along with Randy Moss.

24. cardmagnet says: Feb 14, 2012 12:24 AM

Until he doesn’t feel like it. Then he’ll just kind of jog a few yards down the field and head to the sideline.

25. TheMansiere says: Feb 14, 2012 12:32 AM

I’ll watch Moss TV all day over Sportscenter. But what I’m most interested in seeing is whether Vegas does odds on which self-absorved and unemployed WR (TO, Moss & Ocho, once released) gets a job first.

26. charlieharper04 says: Feb 14, 2012 12:42 AM

Wish him the best, it’s fun watching him play. I hope he still has it to.

27. zerohandicapper says: Feb 14, 2012 12:46 AM

I got something in my bank account and thats zero balance.”

28. mikehockhurtz says: Feb 14, 2012 12:48 AM

It’s like hearing a thirty five year old mother of two saying she gonna be the best stripper in town…

29. omegalh says: Feb 14, 2012 12:49 AM

Doesn’t this feel like the Rodman unretire. Nobody cared and he didn’t get signed.

30. vikingsftw says: Feb 14, 2012 12:51 AM

Really sad that some players that are used to alot of money can stoop to to get some dumb-ass teams to “take a chance” and sign these has-beens and waste millions of $$. Moss is seeing what it is like now to have no skills to make a living and earn a fair wage in this markeplace. He has no other skills to do anything in real life outside the NFL fairyland.. So it makes sense these players want to crawl back to the NFL for another year or two and get another 2-3 million even if they are a failure. Makes sense for them to pitch this BS on MossTV.

31. east96st says: Feb 14, 2012 12:51 AM

“he said his socks got sweaty from nerves as he was rooting for the Patriots to beat the Giants in Super Bowl XLVI.”

If he had a brain, his socks would be sweaty from thinking of the numbers he could put up playing alongside Nicks and Cruz. Too bad he’s an ass. He would make the Giants passing game unstoppable – if he really can still run a 4.3 and actually played WR for the whole game instead of taking 50% of the plays off. But since he’s Randy, well, there’s no chance of that.

32. damnyoulinelliot says: Feb 14, 2012 12:53 AM

I know what Moss wants…

“Straight cash, homey!”

33. jdrules6977 says: Feb 14, 2012 1:29 AM

That’s great news for Randy Moss, he still a great receiver if New England had him this year the Super Bowl may and probably would have come out different, There is a lot of teams that should be interested in him if they have a brain which is something to think about and so is Terrell Owens a great pickup for some team, this is going to be a very interesting off season, my advice to any player don’t go to San Diego there owner just spit in the face of their fans when he kept Turner and the GM that was a even worse move than Carson Palmer going to the Raiders, are you listening Mr. McKenzie and Allen.

JD Mastermind has approved this message;

JD Master Mind “Boss of Bosses”

34. yardape74 says: Feb 14, 2012 1:30 AM

Nobody cares Randy!!!!

35. jeffirelandshairline says: Feb 14, 2012 1:33 AM

Perfect.

Anothet twit who’s:

Too legit, too legit to quit! (end sarcasm)

Personally, I think he’d be better as a pro wrestler.

His character could be “The Moss Boss” or something…he could wear a tight green unitard and since he’s lazy and only works when he wants to, he could just cling to his opponent until they collapse from the sheer stupidity of it all.

Loser. Him and his first class A-hole buddy Chris Carter. Hope neither one of you ever get voted into the HOF.

Perhaps they now, in their (NFL) old age, both have regrets for being such cancers.

Maybe these two narcissists can come together and form their own show… Call it “Black & Malignant: the show that grows on you”

It has a nice ring to it…

wait…on second thought, it has NO RINGS to it.

36. bensstinkyfingers says: Feb 14, 2012 1:39 AM

That’s sick Randini, not only ripping one head off but both heads. This dude means business. Can’t wait to see this offseason unfold. Manning to Moss somewhere?

37. tmcee says: Feb 14, 2012 1:41 AM

Imagine this…Moss and Johnson lined up on the outsides. Welker lined up in the slot. And Gronk and Hernendez taking up seam routes and everything else in the middle. Now tell me, who’s gonna defend that? Then think about who’s gonna stop Mario Williams coming off the edge? And what receiver is gonna have the balls to run routes in the middle of the field when LaRon Landry is patrolling it? You think the dynasty is done? Think again…

38. mclovin07 says: Feb 14, 2012 1:44 AM

NO one is gonna sign him….not a chance.

39. crise40g says: Feb 14, 2012 1:47 AM

What is that, English?

Nah, leave the fork in him, he was done and now he’s overdone.

40. hedleykow says: Feb 14, 2012 2:03 AM

Honestly, I would prefer watching 36 straight hours of Occupy Oakland live stream than I would 15 minutes of Moss TV. And Occupy Oakland live stream is practically unwatchable.

41. bignup412 says: Feb 14, 2012 2:10 AM

Is he serious…. That tough talk not getting you back Sundays, prove it in someone’s training camp.

42. staff2cj4td says: Feb 14, 2012 2:14 AM

Scott Linehan got Moss to perform at a very high level for the 6 years he had him in Minnesota before he left for St. Louis, that would be AWESOME if he brought him to play opposite of Calvin Johnson in Detroit!!!!

43. gottapoop says: Feb 14, 2012 2:23 AM

Who is this guy?

44. iamthorny says: Feb 14, 2012 2:31 AM

Tear some heads off, man? The fine staff at Tinucci’s will be pleased to learn Randy has become a full-time restaurant critic…

As for Moss TV…I wouldn’t make my dog watch it…

45. elmoron says: Feb 14, 2012 2:40 AM

effedinLA says: Feb 13, 2012 11:38 PM
    I see he didn’t mention any regrets about the Raiders.
    —————————————————————
    Regrets? I would think he’d be estatic.

46. lookatthefarside says: Feb 14, 2012 2:48 AM

Above all else, Moss was funny and engaging. Someone asked him, “How smelly are your poops?” He responded by explaining that when he was a kid he didn’t think guys like Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan pooped or wiped their noses.

Randy’s new nickname should be, “Meconium Moss”.

47. nardointhenati says: Feb 14, 2012 2:49 AM

I’ll believe the 4.3 when I see it Randy.

48. binarybulge says: Feb 14, 2012 3:08 AM

I think he blew his money and he owes someone.

49. gimmeabruschi says: Feb 14, 2012 3:47 AM

Expect him to be with the Pats again. He could do more than Ocho by accident. A one year deal at a cap friendly price will get it done.

50. grantgoodman93 says: Feb 14, 2012 3:56 AM

is it just me or will the Falcons add this guy and speak of him as “the offensive piece that will put us over the top.” they’ll then lose in the first round as previously mentioned by the playoffs

51. vincentbojackson says: Feb 14, 2012 4:30 AM

Please go to the Jets. What fun would that be!

The only thing that dumpster fire needs is Randy pouring gasoline all over it.

I can see it now, Santonio crying about not getting enough looks and Randy shutting it down when Sanchez can’t get him the ball.

52. christopher525 says: Feb 14, 2012 4:40 AM

Say what you want, I would take him opposite Steve Smith any day.

53. petersonisthepurplejesus says: Feb 14, 2012 4:45 AM

teams are interested in Moss and not T.O. cuz T.O. is 2 years older and coming off a major knee injury…moss is a head case but he’s not hurt…he can still help the right team

54. hovenaut says: Feb 14, 2012 4:46 AM

That, and possibly whatever else is needed so he can collect some more “straight cash, homie.”

55. lilevil74 says: Feb 14, 2012 4:52 AM

“I’m coming to tear somebody’s heads off, man”

I bet Goodell wishes he could fine him just for saying it.

56. thejokewriter says: Feb 14, 2012 5:13 AM

…Saving it for the book, huh? Let’s string a couple of proper sentences together first before you make all our heads explode trying to read your book. However, you’d make a great receiver for Jay Cutler and my Bears, yes?

57. joetoronto says: Feb 14, 2012 5:18 AM

Buyer beware, this guy is radioactive.

58. James Myers says: Feb 14, 2012 5:26 AM

Straight decapitation, homie..

59. sudz28 says: Feb 14, 2012 6:02 AM

He “left” New England and Minnesota the same way boxes “leave” a warehouse each day.

60. eigglesnosuperbowls says: Feb 14, 2012 6:07 AM

Randy,,,,,,,,,,,,nobody is scared !

61. macbull says: Feb 14, 2012 6:13 AM

…tear somebody’s heads off ?

Someone needs to tell Randy he’s a wide receiver, not a LB…

…besides, tearing someone’s head off is a sure fire way to get called to Goodell’s office.

62. contract says: Feb 14, 2012 6:45 AM

I’m sure there will be teams tripping over themselves to pay this idiot to “play when he wants to”.

63. steelerhypocrite says: Feb 14, 2012 6:58 AM

Well, at least we know he wasn’t taking English courses during his year off.

64. thinwhiteduke76 says: Feb 14, 2012 7:01 AM

Talk about someone who wore out their welcome, Moss needs to stay retired and stop ruining his image.

When he first came into the league, he was the fire of the Vikings, a rookie WR that was tearing teams to pieces.

10 years ago, everyone loved him. After his ego got the best of him in NE, and got him cut, then he didn’t do anything for a few games with his old team, and now he’s still talking like he’s the greatest. Why couldn’t you catch in 2010 Randy? Balls were slipping right through your hands!

If he wants to go into the Hall of Fame, he best not come back, or else he’ll probably ruin his chances.

65. purplecrowe says: Feb 14, 2012 7:14 AM

He has been true to his word, “I play when I wanna play.” Too bad he seemingly hasn’t wanted to play for that past few years/teams. But…the fact of the matter is first impressions on Randy have (usually) been good. If he indeed finds a good situation, where he is another “piece”, he could thrive. He needs a strong-willed QB that runs a locker room and won’t put up with his antics. Put him with Manning, Brees, Brady (again), Rodgers, he could put up decent, if not better than decent, numbers. He’ll initially come to play, the key is can you keep him in line over the long haul of a season…

66. scoobydid32 says: Feb 14, 2012 7:18 AM

If he wanted to play for a dollar a year I would still make him sigh a good behavior contract!

If he screws up he would have to pay ME the veteran minimum!

I guarantee I would get that cheque!

Too bad this guy didn’t understand how good he really was!

67. cornersss says: Feb 14, 2012 7:26 AM

““I don’t wanna be on nobody’s radio, I don’t wanna be on nobody’s newspaper,””

Boy is it annoying when people in positions of power blame the media for how people view them.

As if it wasn’t there “i can do it all myself” attitude that did them in and had others turn their backs.

68. bangitfootball says: Feb 14, 2012 7:33 AM

So Randy blew all his money already

69. qdog112 says: Feb 14, 2012 7:34 AM

Forgetaboutit !!! In his day, he was feared and rightfully so. Now he is a vertical route runner, who has lost a step or two and who – even when young, admitted that he took plays off. I am so surprised that any football person, after hearing that, would be interested. Two rules in sport: you never give up and you don’t take plays off. Yet he’s in demand and TO is finished? What did I miss? Numbers don’t lie. Look at their last year of playing and tell me who played better.

70. garyman1 says: Feb 14, 2012 7:38 AM

Wow, am guessing it sure didn’t take him long to blow through all his money…. and then he wants to play football again.

71. steelnucs says: Feb 14, 2012 7:41 AM

Straight decapitaiton, homey..

72. nflofficeadmin says: Feb 14, 2012 7:42 AM

I want to see Randy succeed. He’s made a good contrition and now it’s sounds like he’s seeking catharsis. I wish him good fortune. Randy playing freakish football is good for the league and it drives the haters crazy. #getitrandy

73. quittsburghstoolers says: Feb 14, 2012 8:00 AM

“Randy Moss says he’s “coming to tear somebody’s heads off, man””

———————————————————-

I wonder which team owner’s head he’ll be ripping off?

I get the feeling he’ll have a choice of 32 different ones
    after all of those guys tell him to take a hike & stay retired…

74. nflofficeadmin says: Feb 14, 2012 8:08 AM

mjkelly77 says:
    Feb 13, 2012 11:33 PM
    “I’m coming to tear somebody’s heads off, man”
    ________________________________

I didn’t know there were multi-headed players in the NFL.
    ____________________
    All the male players have two heads, kelly.. just think about it. Randy is coming to rip them both off. Now think about THAT for a minute.

75. tropicpurple says: Feb 14, 2012 8:11 AM

“Randy Moss says he’s “coming to tear somebody’s heads off, man””

———————————————————-

I think he’s talking about the caterers

76. keepounding1234 says: Feb 14, 2012 8:16 AM

waccoforflacco says:
    Feb 14, 2012 12:05 AM
    No bonus…veteran minimum salary with lots of incentives and a stay out of trouble clause and then he’ll probably get a few teams interested. His problem is that, like T.O. he’s blown all his money and came to realize he’s too stupid to handle a real job.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    what proof do you have of this? This guy has a bunch of successful charities and a race team. He isn’t broke and isn’t stupid.

77. fwippel says: Feb 14, 2012 8:19 AM

Randy’s nickname among the fans when he was with the Vikings was “cancer”. He’s trouble in the locker room, and he still only plays when he wants to play.

Sorry Randy. You had your chance, and you blew it.

78. tatum064 says: Feb 14, 2012 8:27 AM

What a co-incidence.

We’re waiting to tear your head off, too.

Sincerely,

Malcolm Jenkins
    LaRon Landry
    Louis Delmas
    Ed Reed
    Donte Whitner

79. riverhorsey says: Feb 14, 2012 8:29 AM

Tell the team chef not to over cook the wings or his head is coming off.

80. ninefingers9 says: Feb 14, 2012 8:36 AM

Come home to Minnesota randy! We all know it was Childress fault! Vikings fans would welcome the prodigal son home!

81. technovike says: Feb 14, 2012 8:44 AM

Moss may have half assed it, but he did it better than most players at full speed. That is why teams are interested in Moss over TO.

82. getyourownname says: Feb 14, 2012 8:48 AM

The problems are (1) everyone knows what he means when he says he’s “fully committed” and (2) anyone who says they are “saving it for the book” is not someone you want to invite into your locker room.

83. melikefootball says: Feb 14, 2012 8:51 AM

Tear it off..when he feels like it.

84. cursedvikingfan says: Feb 14, 2012 9:01 AM

First off, someone will sign him. Most likely the Patriots. Secondly, I highly doubt he is broke like so many of you suggest. He made a lot of money playing and has quite a few business ventures. So yeah, people saying he has a “zero” balance are way off base.

85. trooper586 says: Feb 14, 2012 9:06 AM

One word……BROKE!

86. bensstinkyfingers says: Feb 14, 2012 9:15 AM

Maybe he can bury the hatchet with Chilly in Cleveland. He’s definitely an upgrade over any WR. on that squad.

87. ebeg420 says: Feb 14, 2012 10:09 AM

You mean…..He ran outta…..

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE?

88. rdcameron says: Feb 14, 2012 10:21 AM

Breaking news: Cris Carter was on ESPN with Mike and Mike earlier today and he taked about Moss, saying that he can still play but he also said that Randy has some “quit” in him, more than any player he’s ever played with.

Moss heard about this and on his twitter account, he fired back at Carter.

Here is Randy’s twitter response: @criscarter80 its sad how u stroked ur own ego when u were suppose to b my mentor! then u wonder why karma bites u in the ass!#goodlukwithhof

And shortly after that, Randy Moss got on “MossTV” and he apologized for his comments(I watched it live), saying that he “still has love” for Cris Carter and he hopes he makes it into the Hall of Fame.

I’m a life-long Viking fan and a big fan of both Moss and Carter. I’m not convinced that those two are as close as they used to be, but they both respect each other.

89. td40 says: Feb 14, 2012 10:31 AM

I’m sorry, Mr. Moss but the position of decapitator has already been filled by a Mr. Suh… But thanks for applying!

90. hartleechung says: Feb 14, 2012 10:31 AM

Bring him back to NE…he’ll be more productive than Ocho.

91. toosano says: Feb 14, 2012 10:35 AM

Just heard Cincy is going to sign him.

92. mikebrownistheworstownerinprosports says: Feb 14, 2012 10:46 AM

I’ve only had a handful of players that I would tune in just to watch them.

1. Barry Sanders

2. Joe Montana

3. Brett Favre

4. Randy Moss

5. Deion Sanders

93. mogogo1 says: Feb 14, 2012 10:50 AM

He’s saying all the right things…but so was Tiki during his comeback attempt. Fully motivated, can still run a 4.3, won’t care if he’s not the #1 receiver. Surprised he hasn’t offered to cover kicks and get coffee for the coaching staff.

If he were really motivated and could still run a 4.3, he’d be rightfully demanding to be somebody’s #1.

94. jbcommonsense says: Feb 14, 2012 10:50 AM

“I got regrets of how I left New England, I got regrets of how I left Minnesota, and I got regrets of how I retired”

______________________

Great, admitting you have a problem is the first step. Now stop doing foolish, indulgent impulsive things.

95. woodsa22 says: Feb 14, 2012 10:51 AM

If im an NFL coach, im bringing him in ASAP. When he walks in the door, he will walk right on to a 40 yard strip of turf. IF he runs under a 4.35 he gets a locker. IF he runs any slower i’ll carry his bags back to the limo that brought him in. SIMPLE. AS. THAT.

If his actions match his words, then im sold. If it is just another retiree think he stills has it, and he doesnt, then im out.

96. dexterismyhero says: Feb 14, 2012 10:52 AM

Go to Indy and tear off Jim Irsay’s heads. I bet those fans would love it!!!!

97. rastaraider says: Feb 14, 2012 10:56 AM

I hope the old moss is back

98. pacific123ocean says: Feb 14, 2012 11:10 AM

Even at 35 years old, and a step slower, a motivated Randy Moss is better than 95% of the receivers in the National Football League!

99. harrcwwh says: Feb 14, 2012 11:14 AM

Man already spent all of his money…LOL

100. jimboonie says: Feb 14, 2012 11:47 AM

I don’t believe anything this guy says.

101. rushmatic says: Feb 14, 2012 11:57 AM

trbowman says:

___________________________

Then again, no one ever said you had a lick of it to judge with.

102. dburgoyne says: Feb 14, 2012 12:01 PM

Guy’s a one trick pony. He throws his arm up and expects the deep ball. That’s been his career; he could do that when he was younger, but he’s not blazing by anybody today. Good luck diva.

103. gameproper says: Feb 14, 2012 12:23 PM

ATTENTION RANDY MOSS DID NOT “BLOW” HIS MONEY!!!. every one here seems to think he pulled a T.O….but that completely not true. Its speculation from people assuming that Moss is another black athlete who blew his money. In case you dont know, Moss is not flashy at ALL. He has a nice house, supports his 1 family (4 kids with the SAME woman) and all he does is fish. The guy is simple. He’s a country boy who likes to fish and keep it mellow. People call him a menace because he didnt try in certain games but he’s never been an off the field trouble makewer either. Just tired of people ASSuming hes another one who blew his money.

104. theytukrjobs says: Feb 14, 2012 12:55 PM

People don’t seem to accept the fact that Moss isn’t what he used to be. Getting excited about how he’d look on your team is kind of silly. You should instead fantasize about a player like Meachem or something because there are better FA WR’s out there right now.

105. joughstef says: Feb 14, 2012 1:57 PM

People who are saying Moss is coming back for the money really don’t know what the guy is all about. He has made millions in his career and doesn’t live a flashly lifestyle…never had a big entourage. He lives in a small town in West Virginia. I highly doubt he’s out of money.

Moss truly does love football. Is he the ultimate frontrunner? Yes. He gives up on teams when they aren’t winning. But when he’s in the right situation, all he cares about is winning.

106. axespray says: Feb 14, 2012 4:43 PM

Texans could use a Deep PA WR to compliment Andre Johnson

107. tatum064 says: Feb 18, 2012 7:14 AM

mikebrownistheworstownerinprosports says:
    Feb 14, 2012 10:46 AM
    I’ve only had a handful of players that I would tune in just to watch them.

1. Barry Sanders

2. Joe Montana

3. Brett Favre

4. Randy Moss

5. Deion Sanders

==================

6. Cam Newton

might as well add him, too….