Tune in tonight for NBC SportsTalk

mclovin-020208 Getty Images

Last September, NBC SportsTalk launched on VERSUS.  Last month, VERSUS became NBC Sports Network.

Many of you have yet to have a good reason to find NBC Sports Network on your TV dial.  I’ll try to give you a good reason by pointing out from time to time the lineup for the upcoming edition of NBC SportsTalk.

Tonight, host Russ Thaler welcomes a variety of guests, including Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated, Pete Najarian of CNBC (he’s a former NFL player), Kurt Helin of our sister site PBT, Charlie Rymer of The Golf Channel, Tiffany Simons interviewing C.C. Sabathia, hockey analysts Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick, and the man who celebrated his 17th birthday on Sunday — Gregg Rosenthal.

(I’m not sure whether he looks more like the guy on the left or the guy on the right.  I’m fairly certain that either one could whoop his ass.)

Either way, throw Rosey a bone and tune in.  He’s even wearing a new clip-on for the occasion.

We’ll soon be giving you specific information as to where you can find NBC Sports Network.  For those of your with DirecTV, it’s at 603.

Permalink 6 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Rumor Mill
6 Responses to “Tune in tonight for NBC SportsTalk”
  1. stairwayto7 says: Feb 20, 2012 5:35 PM

Rosenthal is a dude???

2. babyhorsemorgan says: Feb 20, 2012 5:36 PM

Looks like a spelling bee to me. Of course they whip Rosey’s ass.

3. wlubake says: Feb 20, 2012 5:38 PM

The answer is neither. He looks like Fred Savage from his Wonder Years days.

4. mute617 says: Feb 20, 2012 11:01 PM

I’ve yet to go to the 4 letter network this year so far. I suffered the short time until the change over to the NBC sports network. There needs to be more NBC sports talk type shows & less fishing and such. Seriously, I can’t leave that on all day like I could the 4 letter network. Even if it’s the same episode of sports talk several times a day, it’s better than all the fishing & such

5. mute617 says: Feb 20, 2012 11:03 PM

Poker & fishing seem to be the things on most often. I have been seeing less lately in comparison, but still. That’s my 2 cents… In 2 posts

6. swede700 says: Feb 21, 2012 12:49 PM

Nice…I remember Najarian playing at the U of M. I didn’t realize that he’s on CNBC now.