Moss TV returns

gty_vacuum_carpet_ll_111123_wg Getty Images

Receiver Randy Moss took to Ustream 10 days ago to announce his first annual unretirement.  Moss then popped up again multiple times on what he has dubbed “Moss TV” before taking a vacation in the Bahamas with former teammates Vince Wilfork and Kevin Faulk, and their families.

He’s now back from the Bahamas, and he was back on Moss TV earlier tonight, for the first time in more than a week.

This is the last time we’ll mention Moss TV until he says something significant, like whether he’s visiting a team or whether he has signed a contract or whether he was timed in the 40-yard dash by someone other than a guy who was counting in Mississippis.  But there’s one thing Moss said that we mentioned on Twitter, and that folks seemed to thoroughly enjoy.

So we’ll mention it here.  Reluctantly.

Someone sent Moss a question containing the phrase “Cleveland Steamer.”  And Moss didn’t know what it was.  So he asked aloud several times what a “Cleveland Steamer” is, guessing at one point that it’s a type of vacuum cleaner.

Eventually, a viewer informed Moss that he didn’t want to know what it is.  And if any of you don’t know what it is, you probably don’t want to know, either.

Permalink 18 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Rumor Mill
18 Responses to “Moss TV returns”
  1. thepowerofgreen says: Feb 23, 2012 8:00 PM

Gotta raise the BS Flag on this one…Wilfork probably showed him the mountain in the Bahammas

2. nineroutsider says: Feb 23, 2012 8:00 PM

I wish I were there, I would have told it’s what the Browns lay on the field every Sunday afternoon…he instantly would known what it was.

Too easy I know…

3. pacificnw7722 says: Feb 23, 2012 8:29 PM

Moss TV…..reminds me of a prison “work release” video.

4. katrinasafterbirth says: Feb 23, 2012 8:36 PM

Isn’t a Cleveland steamer what Art Modell did to the dog pound…and they liked it.

5. vikingdoode says: Feb 23, 2012 8:47 PM

T.O. part duex

6. couldntthinkofaname says: Feb 23, 2012 8:57 PM

Too easy I know…

_________________________

Personal experience with it, much? Big talk coming from a guy whose team has sucked for quite a few years before last season.

7. steveohho says: Feb 23, 2012 9:20 PM

I wouldn’t feed that sh$# to my dog!

8. themonster49 says: Feb 23, 2012 9:35 PM

Awesome. I like it, wont watch it, but i like it.

Had a funny thought, we think the selfcentered nfl players are bad, what if an NBA player did this crap? Hahah it would ruin the games image overNight! Ill take my not so bad selfcentered superstars any day over what the ‘other’ option is…

Of couse… There is the option of just not video streaming.

9. jonirocit says: Feb 23, 2012 9:49 PM

I’m pretty sure it won’t matter to opposing teams fans . Dude is gonna hear it!

10. losangelasbasketball says: Feb 23, 2012 9:54 PM

They need to take out the recievers, quarterbacks, and kickers… Then i might watch football again.

11. babyhorsemorgan says: Feb 23, 2012 10:06 PM

Someone tells me “you don’t wanna know” then I don’t wanna know.

12. blackdonnelly says: Feb 24, 2012 12:38 AM

Of course I didn’t want to know, but the term made me laugh a bit, so perused Urban Dictionary and was immediately turned off by the true definition.

Our boy Randy wasn’t so stealth about it however – seriously, he had to ask several times, out loud? Amazing.

Most of you folks from the upper Midwest know what a “steamer ” is (especially if you’re into ice fishing or hunting LOL). A Cleveland steamer is a rare bird, indeed…….

13. chowface86 says: Feb 24, 2012 12:45 AM

I heard Ricky Williams is hanging out down there too

14. bears354 says: Feb 24, 2012 6:01 AM

For the curious types, look up Alabama hot pocket. Way worse than a Cleveland steamer, or Boston steamer. Those are the same things anyway. Look it up if your curiosity gets the best of you.

15. joetoronto says: Feb 24, 2012 6:54 AM

Sounds like a floater to me.

16. promickey says: Feb 24, 2012 7:50 AM

Mike, having Googled the term “Cleveland Steamers”, which is not something that Cleveland fans should take pride in. I now know where the CLEVELAND BROWNS possibly got their name……….

17. jade amor says: Feb 24, 2012 8:30 AM

themonster49 says: Feb 23, 2012 9:35 PM

Awesome. I like it, wont watch it, but i like it.

Of couse… There is the option of just not video streaming.
    ____________________________

Clearly you have never heard of Stephon Marbury, Starbury had his own live stream thing going on for a few weeks after the Celtics won the Title in 2008. I never saw it, as I have never seen Moss TV, but there was some sort of uproar about Marbury walking around naked on his webstream or something…

18. brianbosworthisstonecold says: Feb 24, 2012 12:45 PM

The Cleveland Steamers are Browns Fans.