Michael Vick: I don’t know and I don’t care if Eagles wanted Peyton

peytonvick Getty Images

Last week a report emerged that Eagles coach Andy Reid considered signing Peyton Manning, leading Reid to issue a statement saying that while he looks into everything, Michael Vick remains his guy.

Now Vick has weighed in on the matter.

Vick was speaking to high school students today and was asked about that report, and Vick answered that he doesn’t know if it’s true or not, but if it is true it doesn’t bother him because he’s confident in his own abilities.

“I don’t know how true it is and I really don’t care,” Vick said, via the Eagles’ official Twitter. “I’m one of the best.”

Vick is right not to concern himself with what the Eagles might do at quarterback, because part of the bargain of playing quarterback for Reid is that you never know when you might lose your job. All Vick can do is keep playing like one of the best.

Permalink 97 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Denver Broncos, Philadelphia Eagles, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
97 Responses to “Michael Vick: I don’t know and I don’t care if Eagles wanted Peyton”
  1. radrntn says: Mar 30, 2012 12:08 PM

why should he, he is still cashing a big fat check

2. TaiwanMike says: Mar 30, 2012 12:09 PM

Vick has every right to his answer. NFL news has been dominated by Manning since the Super Bowl, and the players are probably tired of every question being about him. He signed with Denver, move on.

3. NoPayneNoGain51 says: Mar 30, 2012 12:09 PM

RGIII said HI!

4. DCBlueStar says: Mar 30, 2012 12:11 PM

“I’m one of the best.”

———————–

Ha ha ha ha! I really did get a good laugh out of that, Mike. Thanks.

Yes, Mike, you are one of the best…
    Right behind the 15 other guys in front of you.

5. geniusesq says: Mar 30, 2012 12:11 PM

If he looked into Tim Tebow or Kevin Kolb, then take offense. Manning is one of the All Time greats. It shouldn’t offend anybody.

6. unclenasty says: Mar 30, 2012 12:12 PM

The amount of arrogance this guy continues to display is unbelievable. “Im one of the best”
    Right on bro…keep telling yourself that. Enjoy the rest of your short-lived term as the 3rd best QB in your division, because RG3 is fast approaching in your rear-view.

7. roddytorock84 says: Mar 30, 2012 12:13 PM

I was unaware that in order to be ” one of the best” is to finish with an 8-8 record

8. b1unt3d says: Mar 30, 2012 12:13 PM

“All Vick can do is keep playing like one of the best.”

Did you even watch the Eagles play last year? Far from one of the best. More like middle of the pack, at best.

9. eaglesw00t says: Mar 30, 2012 12:13 PM

Vick is egotistical. But not Iverson or McNabb egotistical.

You gotta be as a NFL QB. I want him to say that and feel that way.

Instead of passive aggressive comments from someone like McNabb.

10. mvp43 says: Mar 30, 2012 12:14 PM

“All Vick can do is keep playing like one of the best”

————————

Problem is, he never was one of the best. Helluva runner no doubt, but never a great QB.

11. upyoursnfu says: Mar 30, 2012 12:14 PM

Man, now that would have been a dream team!

12. theservice10 says: Mar 30, 2012 12:15 PM

By “Best”, was he talking about like, on his team? Lke one of the best QB’s on the Eagles, among the other 2 or 3?

13. siaaa says: Mar 30, 2012 12:16 PM

i dont know if he’s one of the best but he’s definitely one of the best to watch.

14. phillychzstk2012 says: Mar 30, 2012 12:17 PM

Yes, Mike, you are one of the best…
    Right behind the 15 other guys in front of you.

————————————————-

go ahead…name the 15 guys in front of him.

15. dpndots says: Mar 30, 2012 12:19 PM

Michael Vick, if anyone deserves a chance to play and earn his a Super Bowl ring of his own, it is you.

Now go get one before you retire.

16. andyreidisarrogantandfat says: Mar 30, 2012 12:20 PM

Going after manning lets you know what the eagles think of vick. they don’t think he can 1) stay healthy and 2) win a super bowl. he’s got one more year and then it will be whoever they draft this year’s turn to take over the job of getting the eagles their first super bowl ever. ouch that has got to be a tough one to swallow for bird’s fans.

17. waxthat says: Mar 30, 2012 12:21 PM

Not a huge Vick fan, but what he did 2 seasons ago was incredible. I think he’ll have another solid year this year. His guys around him (aside from Lesean) didnt help much last season.

@DCBlueStar

I’m assuming you’re either a boys or skins fan, or both? hmm

Either way, Vick is a top 15 QB in this league.

18. easternshoresfinest says: Mar 30, 2012 12:36 PM

@TaiwanMike

You’re right man. Not only the players, the owners hate the Peyton Manning dog and pony show. And now that he has finally made his decision and these kinds of stories are still popping up is ridiculous.

19. joetoronto says: Mar 30, 2012 12:36 PM

20. DCBlueStar says: Mar 30, 2012 12:36 PM

Last year, there were 15 ahead of him not named Peyton. He may be a great athlete, but he is not a great QB.

I knew that Philthadelphia was going to dislike that post, though. That’s just the predictability of it all.

Spending all that money on him, they better hope they’re right.

21. boswivel says: Mar 30, 2012 12:36 PM

go ahead…name the 15 guys in front of him.

__________________________

Blaine Gabbert, Chad Henne…

22. paochow says: Mar 30, 2012 12:37 PM

Yes, Mike, you are one of the best… Right behind the 15 other guys in front of you.

————————————————-

go ahead…name the 15 guys in front of him.

——————————

looking at the NFL passer ratings from last year, it only appears that there are 13 ahead of him…….

23. coachxsandos says: Mar 30, 2012 12:40 PM

Vick is what the NFl needs double threat QBs

24. b1unt3d says: Mar 30, 2012 12:41 PM

“go ahead…name the 15 guys in front of him.”

Sure.. It no particular order..

Aaron Rodgers
    Cam Newton
    Matt Hasselbeck
    Joe Flacco
    Ryan Fitzpatrick
    Sam Bradford
    Andy Dalton

Feel free to remove any 2 from that list if you want to.

25. division2lbss says: Mar 30, 2012 12:41 PM

Lotta Vick hate on here. But nobody can legitimately name 15 QB’s better than Vick…AND honestly say that after the ups and downs of his career, that those QBs are more suited to lead a team to a championship than someone who’s been almost all the way there, with merely talent and minimal if any film study…

26. phillybirds says: Mar 30, 2012 12:41 PM

MICHAEL VICK EXPERIENCE!

e a g l e s EAGLES

27. b1unt3d says: Mar 30, 2012 12:42 PM

*in

28. pleasantsurpriselefty says: Mar 30, 2012 12:42 PM

Yeah, you don’t care about them thinking Peyton and I don’t care that the IRS has me on speed dial either!

29. cmoney20 says: Mar 30, 2012 12:44 PM

As Heterosexual male, I tend to not let actions of grown men I do not know cloud my judgement regarding their skill level.

Therefore, Michael Vick is a top 15 QB.

30. philliesphan says: Mar 30, 2012 12:48 PM

Vick is one of the best overhyped mediocre QB’s in the league.

as far as the question about 15 QB’s better?
    Vick was 19th last year in completion percentage.
    He was 14th in QB rating.

31. Tyler says: Mar 30, 2012 12:49 PM

phillychzstk2012 says:
    Mar 30, 2012 12:17 PM

go ahead…name the 15 guys in front of him.

————————————————-

Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Manning, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Stafford, Romo, Newton, Ryan, Schaub.

That’s only 12. Damn, you win.

32. nineroutsider says: Mar 30, 2012 12:51 PM

This site has really made me hate Skins fans. One of the most irrelevant teams of the last 1.5+ decades, a team I normally don’t have much against, but their fans are so unbelievably arrogant and ignorant I can’t let them slide. Eagles fans take a lot of crap, but they are lot brighter than Skins fans.

Are Skins fans the most talkative bunch in the off-season, the only time they get a sliver of hope, and the most quiet during the season when their overpaid collection of under-achievers vastly disappoint them?

Skins fans have a good season before you come out swinging like this. Let your team prove something first for once before you flap your gums.

33. queensnyvegas says: Mar 30, 2012 12:52 PM

thats right he should care hr lost his best offensive lineman jpp is coming for u vick

34. The Shoeman says: Mar 30, 2012 12:52 PM

@ unclenasty

Enjoy the rest of your short-lived term as the 3rd best QB.

I guess you have NO idea, how many games Romo has won in the last 2 years ?

I guess a 9 – 13 record is acceptable for you ?

Oh yeah .. as bad as Vick is,,as you say

15 – 9 . . . you wish Romo was Half as good as Vick.

and the Deadskins … nuff said there already !

35. sullijo1 says: Mar 30, 2012 12:54 PM

Is anybody else getting tired of these articles that basically speak to the “fragile feelings” (or not in this case) of players.

What a joke….you make $5M a year, do your job or someone else will. PERIOD.

36. yahmule says: Mar 30, 2012 12:55 PM

Other things Michael Vick doesn’t know or care about:

Conducting himself like a professional.

Common human decency.

37. mightyleemoon says: Mar 30, 2012 12:58 PM

Yea, Mike might be one of the best. But, I would be willing to bet 9 out of 10 coaches put Manning behind center before Vick.

38. giantsamongmanning says: Mar 30, 2012 1:02 PM

Ok so maybe it’s not 15 guys ahead of him. It’s more like 11 maybe 12.

39. geo1113 says: Mar 30, 2012 1:03 PM

———————-

This is a pretty silly statement considering McNabb was the starter for 10.5 years.

40. nflofficeadmin says: Mar 30, 2012 1:04 PM

Too small to take the hits and play a full season in the NFL. The facts are the facts.

41. koudoes says: Mar 30, 2012 1:05 PM

Niners fan here. He def played like the best two years ago. Almost got MVP. Defenses must have watched tape of him cause he sure didn’t take care of the ball. Didn’t have much time in the pocket either. He’s top ten but paid like top five.

42. snoopyjoecool says: Mar 30, 2012 1:08 PM

Read it again. Vick was talking to a room full of high school students. The official Eagles twitter account tweeted his words to THEM. He was sending a message to them about having confidence in one’s own ability. Gees.

43. andyreiddoublecheeseburger says: Mar 30, 2012 1:10 PM

He shouldn’t care. And why is it that the Eagles are always reported to be interested in bringing in yet another QB- Manning, RG3, for example. Oh, that’s right, Andy Reid is the QB guru (whatever).

44. eaglesnoles05 says: Mar 30, 2012 1:17 PM

Gonna be harder to do w/o Jason Peters, that’s for sure. AH!!! Sad face.

45. goods65 says: Mar 30, 2012 1:18 PM

shame eagles didnt make a bid for manning,they could use a real QB they dont have one.

46. jclii says: Mar 30, 2012 1:20 PM

One of the best what? He’s definitely not talking about being a QB. If he is saying he’s one of the best pieces of crap then I would have to agree with him.

47. casophonic says: Mar 30, 2012 1:20 PM

C’mon MDS!!!

“….part of the bargain of playing quarterback for Reid is that you never know when you might lose your job….”

Where’s that coming from? McNabb threw ground balls for years and Reid always had his back. Kolb only saw the bench because he was seeing stars. I’m not an Andy fan, but that throw away comment was inaccurate and just plain stupid…you can’t think of a better way to end the column?

48. jjackwagon says: Mar 30, 2012 1:20 PM

I don’t know that there are 15 QBs ahead of Vick but I can think of at least 10 or 11 so that’s still puts him in the middle third of starting QBs in the NFL.

49. phillyphunk says: Mar 30, 2012 1:22 PM

VICK BLOWS. Eagles will NEVER win a superbowl with him.

Signed,
    eagles fan

50. lucky5934 says: Mar 30, 2012 1:24 PM

“One of the best” at coming up short.

51. blue22ro says: Mar 30, 2012 1:27 PM

Peyton would’ve been paralyzed by week 3 with that o-line

52. jpack1974 says: Mar 30, 2012 1:34 PM

I do not know about RG3 but I would say ROMO and Eli are better in that division. I’ll give 15 better a shot….no order other than going through my head. These are Qbs I would rather have than Vick….

Romo, Eli, Cam, Breese, Freeman, Matt Ryan,Rogers, Stafford, Cutler, Bradford, Brady, Schaub, Flacco, Big Ben, Rivers, P. Manning,

There is a list of 15 for you, and that is in one minute off the top of my head. I may even have missed one or two.

Also, I would rather have Luck or RG3 drafted to my team and have as rookies than to have Vick.

53. dlightner13 says: Mar 30, 2012 1:38 PM

Im an eagles fan… Vick will never get a SB… not with us not with any1.

but this RGIII crap has to stop. the redskin fans are getting to excited. he will not fit shannahan scheme… and he is just a rerun of cunningham… going to a team that doesnt know what team work is.
    you should be wishing for the colts to skip up on luck, because at least luck would fit a shannahan scheme.

54. dlightner13 says: Mar 30, 2012 1:40 PM

@jpack1974

take out romo… at least vick has won playoff games
    flacco cant throw deep
    and freeman is a possible star on a different team
    otherwise i agree

55. soldierofislam says: Mar 30, 2012 1:42 PM

After the skins draft RG3, Vick will be last in his own division as far as qbs are concerned!!!!

56. undraftedstar says: Mar 30, 2012 1:43 PM

A 49er fan just said the skins been irrelevant in the last decade SMH!! At least we have one of the the toughest divisions in football , What’s the 49ers excuse in the west the easiest division in football. One good season since Steve Young .. lol

57. dlightner13 says: Mar 30, 2012 1:47 PM

personally if tannehill falls to 7ish, i would love to see the eagles trade up for him… but fatty would never be so bold. the eagles can release vick next yr with minimal penalties

58. getyourownname says: Mar 30, 2012 1:47 PM

What’s he supposed to say? That he doesn’t want any competition? Who wants a QB with that attitude? Outside NYC, I mean.

59. loccoerrec25 says: Mar 30, 2012 1:50 PM

Michael Vick is a Moron…..One of the best my ASS….he’s to stupid to be one of the best….I’m an Eagles fan and we will NEVER win a super bowl w a black QB….can’t be done…Black qb’s can’t read a defense and dissect w their arm, they use their athletic ability to run, and when then line up against a real defense, like those they face in the playoffs, they ALWAYS fail….Until the Eagles have a qb that stays in the pocket, we can forget about a Super Bowl!!

60. phadedwun says: Mar 30, 2012 1:51 PM

I get that people hate Vick and the Eagles. I get that last year he had a not-so-great season while playing hurt for pretty much the entire season. I am also aware that the Eagles as a whole were a poor team.

However – these attempts at lists of 15 people better than Vick are just pathetic.

People are hating on Vick because he had one bad year to follow up an amazing year. Cam makes the list? Cam has been in the NFL for one year. Don’t get me wrong – I love Cam but I don’t see how you can put him above Vick on that list. Based off of performances last year? Sure – but overall on a list? No.

Other names? Freeman? Matt Ryan? Stafford? Cutler? Bradford? Schaub? Big Ben? FLACCO!?

Seriously guys? Come on.

61. ninerswilldominatelikebefore says: Mar 30, 2012 1:53 PM

vick is arrogant and he killed innocent dogs, dog lovers will never forget and he will never win a super bowl.

62. rabbdogg says: Mar 30, 2012 2:01 PM

you are stupid..vick IS better than phony romo..ben roth-la-garbage..matt “i’m really poo-poo” ryan..matt “cant get it done” suab…mathew “all i do is throw it to megatron for half my stats” staford…jay”20 ints a year” cutler and ryan (WHO?) fitzpatrick

63. EJ says: Mar 30, 2012 2:03 PM

Only time will tell how he is now, but Peyton Manning as of two years ago was the most complete QB in the NFL, so there shouldn’t be another QB out there that takes offense to their team checking him out… Especially Michael Vick.

64. ericn42000 says: Mar 30, 2012 2:04 PM

Shows how much he cares about his job!!!!

65. goods65 says: Mar 30, 2012 2:07 PM

as long as vick is a QB in the NFL,he will NEVER win a super bowl!!!!! no matter what team he is on,you can mark it down!!!

66. weepingjebus says: Mar 30, 2012 2:09 PM

Vick’s interactions with the public are always a little chilling, sort of like those scenes from the Terminator where a dead-eyed robot tries to feign human speech from a drop down menu in its CPU. Interestingly, dogs freak out around both of them as well.

67. richardhurtz says: Mar 30, 2012 2:31 PM

Why the funk do the people running this site randomly remove comments?

68. mfclock says: Mar 30, 2012 2:32 PM

How is a NFL qb saying “I’m the best” arrogant? They all should think they are the best. Who wants a qb that lacks confidence?

69. bigbluecott says: Mar 30, 2012 2:35 PM

Vick sure does get a beating on this site! Don’t get me wrong, i hate the guy, but I hate him because he’s good. Would I rather have him than Eli….NO. Would I rather have him than Romo…Yes. All this talk about him never winning a super bowl…seriously…come on. If he stays on the Eagles he will never win a super bowl. They have to clean house starting with that head coach of theirs! It’s been a long time since those three straight NFC championship games.

70. voxnovo says: Mar 30, 2012 2:35 PM

“I’m one of the best.”

Interesting the Vick realizes need to insert “one of”, which Peyton wouldn’t have had to do.

71. vegaskid21 says: Mar 30, 2012 2:36 PM

Mike used to be pretty humble when he was released from prison. Sounds like he is getting a little arrogant to me. That equals trouble.

72. chawk12thman says: Mar 30, 2012 2:43 PM

loccoerrec25 says:
    Mar 30, 2012 1:50 PM

——————————————————

I am not Black, but take great offense to this posting. Your ignorant take on QB’s and race is just wrong. I am not an Eagles fan, but your comments just about make me want them to win a SB just to shut you up. I have a better idea; just shut up.

73. dwnbc says: Mar 30, 2012 2:46 PM

Eager to see how they both play this season

74. radrntn says: Mar 30, 2012 2:51 PM

not that i give a crap, but fact is if manning or brady got hit the way vick does, the commish would be suspending players left and right….to use the rationality that because vick is a mobile qb, those same rules don’t apply is bs.

Bottom line I see only 6 guys who have rings on anybody list, so from 7 on…who cares

75. mrslay1 says: Mar 30, 2012 2:57 PM

joetoronto says: I don’t know how true it is and I really don’t care,” Vick said, via the Eagles’ official Twitter. “I’m one of the best dog killing psychopathic murderers this world has ever seen.”
    Now this is the truth in this artical

76. loccoerrec25 says: Mar 30, 2012 3:06 PM

You can be as pc as u want dude, but I tell it like it is, I have had a black qb at the helm for over 25 years and NADA…..and no Black qb has ever taken a team from start to finish and won the Bowl….I dont want a black qb the same way I dont want a white RB or WR….thats not racist, its just a fact that some races are just better than others at at playing certain positions…. FLAT OUT…PERIOD…..get back to me when a Black qb actually WINS something…..until then shhhhhhhh

77. jperry93 says: Mar 30, 2012 3:20 PM

wow reading all these hate comments….do you really think vick cares about what you say?

78. mrslay1 says: Mar 30, 2012 3:36 PM

I have no doubt that vick tdk doesn’t care about anything…. but himself!

79. solomon151 says: Mar 30, 2012 4:05 PM

@ unclenasty

Enjoy the rest of your short-lived term as the 3rd best QB.

I guess you have NO idea, how many games Romo has won in the last 2 years ?

I guess a 9 – 13 record is acceptable for you ?

Oh yeah .. as bad as Vick is,,as you say

15 – 9 . . . you wish Romo was Half as good as Vick.

and the Deadskins … nuff said there already !
    ———————————————————————————–

Wow, great stat on Romo, but you do realize Tony was hurt the season before last and played last year with broken ribs. And on top of that, Vick has never taken his team to the playoffs in back to back years. The year before last was his best year ever as a QB at any level. Name any year besides the 2010 season that Vick finished the year ahead of Tony in any category. Unless your talking about running the ball, Vick is no where near better than Romo, point blank period!!

80. solomon151 says: Mar 30, 2012 4:13 PM

take out romo… at least vick has won playoff games
    flacco cant throw deep
    and freeman is a possible star on a different team
    otherwise i agree
    ———————————————————————————–

Correction, Romo has won a playoff game, against the eagles.. Vick is an overrated running back, ok, Nuff said..

81. solomon151 says: Mar 30, 2012 4:17 PM

––——————————————————————————–

82. solomon151 says: Mar 30, 2012 4:17 PM

––——————————————————————————–
    No it’s not because he had one bad year, he has had bad years ever other year his whole career.. He’s only had one good year when it comes to QB numbers. Cam is on the list because like Vick, he’s only had one great year..

83. freemantowilliams says: Mar 30, 2012 4:23 PM

loccoerrec25 says:
    Mar 30, 2012 1:50 PM
    ——————————————————
    Another one of these guys huh? Can’t believe pft lets people leave comments like this one. You must not want educated black people like myself to get on your site anymore.

84. mjwalenta says: Mar 30, 2012 4:26 PM

“phillychzstk2012

Yes, Mike, you are one of the best…
    Right behind the 15 other guys in front of you.

————————————————-

go ahead…name the 15 guys in front of him.”

OK, here are 16, in alphabetical order…

You want 15 better QBs than Vick… OK, here are 15 QBs I’d rather have on my team than Mike Vick…. (in alphabetical order) Brady (obvious), Brees(obvious), Cutler (better passer, does more with less), Dalton (younger, better passer), Flynn (potential long term solution), Manning E (two Super Bowl Wins) , Manning P (obvious), Newton (obvious), Rivers (obvious), Rodgers (MVP, obvious), Roethlisberger (two Super Bowl Wins), Romo (better passer, tougher, better leader), Ryan (younger, more potential, franchise QB), Sanchez (two conference championships represents two more than Vick), Schaub (obvious), Stafford (obvious)

85. solomon151 says: Mar 30, 2012 4:27 PM

——————————————————————————
    Doug Williams!!!! Ten or more games played that year.

86. mjwalenta says: Mar 30, 2012 4:38 PM

“I dont (sic) want a black QB the same way I don’t want a white RB or WR…. thats (sic) not racist, its (sic) just a fact that some races are just better than others at playing certain positions….”

That’s pretty much the definition of racist.

87. kspl1 says: Mar 30, 2012 4:58 PM

U dumba$$es act like qb’s win super bowls by their self. Roethlisberger played horrible on their first sb win. Defense counts as much as offense. Qb’s do not win alone

88. raiders757 says: Mar 30, 2012 7:44 PM

If Vick is a top 15 NFL QB, Carson Palmer is a future first ballet hall of famer.

I swear Vick fans are hilarious in how they defend him. The guy has always been overrated and never was a truly great QB at the NFL level. He’s not a leader, and will never lead a team to a Super Bowl victory without some sort of divine intervention. Vick is great for a highlight or two, but at the NFL level, he’s middle of the pack at best.

89. blakspartan says: Mar 30, 2012 8:45 PM

Damn relax people he said he is one of the best, not the best. In other words he knows that Peyton is a better quarterback

90. bigbluefan1 says: Mar 30, 2012 9:10 PM

You can spell best with out VICK
    But you can not spell Elite with out ELI

91. tweeter75 says: Mar 30, 2012 9:49 PM

One of the best? Vick obviously never did his homework in Atlanta, his grasp of defenses was horrible. If his first receiver wasn’t open, he ran. Of course, he other extra cirricular off the field activities going on too. Howe long has he been an NFL quarterback now? He is somewhat better, but still pretty much clueless. He should be a leader in the Eagles locker room, the underachieving Eagles desperately needed a leader last year…..Vick definitely wasn’t that guy.

He’s one of the best at wasted potential. All that athletic ability and a very questionable worrk ethic and no leadership skills.

92. loccoerrec25 says: Mar 30, 2012 10:52 PM

wow solomon151….obviously you can’t read….I said start…..to finish…..as in all 16 games, the playoffs and the Super Bowl….secondly Bro get your facts straight before you come to me with Doug Williams….he started to games that year…..TWO!!! and lost them both….he won 2 playoff games, and then the Superbowl….So give me a break w the Doug Williams GARBAGE!!!

93. loccoerrec25 says: Mar 30, 2012 10:57 PM

mjwalenta….sorry if you see that as racist….oh well…I tell it like it is….and I do not care if you agree w me or not….I do not want a black QB….and I don’t want white receivers or running backs, because they are all inferior to their counterparts….PLAIN AND SIMPLE…..

94. loccoerrec25 says: Mar 30, 2012 11:06 PM

freemanto…..Don’t be mad at me cause…..using a Bernie Mac line…..I TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!!! Until a Black Qb wins a Super Bowl, you’ve got nothing to argue the point….Do not give me Doug Williams….as I have stated already….START TO FINISH….It hasn’t been done, n it’s not going to be done, because black qb’s use their athletic ability and not their wits to win games….Which is precisely why after they lose their ability to run, their careers are Over…..Cunningham, McNabb, Cullpepper, Young, McNair, and soon to be Vick, Newton, RG3,

95. choice1329 says: Mar 31, 2012 11:16 AM

Vick told those reporters just right, what the hell did they (or any of you) want him to say, he’s afraid of Manning, hell no. He is one of the best which is exactly why he was able to get another 100million dollar contract. For those of you who say he’s being arrogant, well you folks need to stop being jealous because this man has the skills, and talent most of you sorryazzes can only dream of, which is why you sit on these blogs and write bull all day. If you don’t like him no one cares, get a dam life.

96. mrslay1 says: Mar 31, 2012 1:15 PM

And I suppose you think anyone here cares what a piss ant like you thinks?

97. choice1329 says: May 1, 2012 8:53 AM

Personally I don’t give a damm. Being a piss ant yourself (whatever the hell that is) I’m sure that is something you are concerned about. GTFU