Nike gear shows up at league’s online store, for 31 teams

rams_seahawks_football__gerrysprattseattlepi-com_1 Getty Images

On Tuesday, Nike officially will unveil its new line of NFL jerseys and other merchandise at, according to OregonLive.com, a converted Brooklyn warehouse.  For now, new Nike gear (not jerseys) can be ordered at the league’s online store, NFLShop.com.

T-shirts and shorts are available for 31 teams.  The Seahawks are omitted, which tends to confirm that a significant change to the color scheme is coming.

The clothing line incorporates the long-standing Nike slogan “Just Do It,” along with a twist on the old “Bo Knows” campaign.

Tomorrow, Bo and everyone else will know what the new Nike jerseys will look like.

Permalink 36 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Rumor Mill, Seattle Seahawks
36 Responses to “Nike gear shows up at league’s online store, for 31 teams”
  1. pgui88 says: Apr 2, 2012 6:07 PM

Hmmm.. Looks pretty much like, well, Reebock gear.

2. gtorlone says: Apr 2, 2012 6:10 PM

Skittles will probably have something to do with the Seahawks new uniforms. Since it rains about 200 days each year in Seattle, some sort of rainbow theme would actually make sense.

3. thcnote says: Apr 2, 2012 6:12 PM

Don’t funk these up like you did the collage jerseys.

4. nflfollower says: Apr 2, 2012 6:14 PM

Huh? I’m confused, why the promo? Tell me there isn’t a kickback.

5. thcnote says: Apr 2, 2012 6:17 PM

College.

6. sportsmeccabi says: Apr 2, 2012 6:17 PM

Nike > Reebok
    I want to see flashy uniforms! Bring on the chrome!

7. shawon0meter says: Apr 2, 2012 6:19 PM

I’ll wait on that Tarvaris Jackson jersey I guess.

8. mlmeier says: Apr 2, 2012 6:33 PM

OMG best new gear EVER!!! I barely even recognized it from the old Reebok crap it looks so different!!

9. peoplesrepublic0fdabayarea says: Apr 2, 2012 6:43 PM

It obvious….

Seahags = Oregon of the NFL = ( AKA, Nike’s guinea pig)

ugly uni “pro combat” mostrosity laughingstock of the league

-49ers

10. andrejohnsonforpresident says: Apr 2, 2012 6:44 PM

The new hats are the best!

11. nyjetsmaniac says: Apr 2, 2012 6:44 PM

Just do it ! WOW BREATHTAKING …..COME ON !

12. eyeh8goodell says: Apr 2, 2012 6:46 PM

Way to “innovate” there, Nike. “Just Do It”……..still can’t come up with anything new after all these years.

13. superdanlp says: Apr 2, 2012 6:49 PM

I don’t see why i would want to wear a shirt that says “PACKERS JUST DO IT”

14. madenatewell says: Apr 2, 2012 6:50 PM

As a panthers fan I’m glad to finally get something with the new logo after 2 months. But they released gear with the helmet, showing they same helmet with just the changed logo, it looks odd, a 90′s style helmet design with a new logo…I hope it’s a different helmet tomorrow.

Speaking for what other people are saying, I wish people would read, NIKE IS ONLY PRODUCING THE UNIFORM, NOT DESIGNING IT. So in other words, other than Carolina and Seattle, your uniform looks the same.

Whew, felt good to say that.

15. steelcityrapist says: Apr 2, 2012 6:57 PM

I ordered mine already….who dey

16. joeinoh says: Apr 2, 2012 7:05 PM

When I was in the Navy in 1990 I bought a Navy Just Do It shirt. Wow, Nike really has outdone themselves. Pretty pathetic.

17. ownbay says: Apr 2, 2012 7:18 PM

that stuff is WAY overpriced.

18. chizzle20 says: Apr 2, 2012 7:19 PM

Did Nike ever clarify what “It” was? What the hell are we suppose to be doing?

19. tfbuckfutter says: Apr 2, 2012 7:22 PM

If the twist on the “Bo Knows” campaign is “Tebow Knows” I swear to God I may just start punching everyone I see in the face.

20. chadmurdigan says: Apr 2, 2012 7:23 PM

Anyone who orders anything from the NFL store has money to burn and no understanding of how many levels of rip-off the NFL store stuff represents.

For one thing, Nike no doubt outsources all the work to China where some poor man or woman sits in an uncomfortable chair for up to twelve or more hours a day sewing these “official” jerseys for ten cents an hour.

You can buy a Panther’s t-shirt for only $31.99 plus shipping and handling! Wow, what a deal that is.

If you want a Panthers’ jersey, you can get one for $84.99, but discounted if you buy RIGHT NOW for $59.97.

A Panthers baseball cap will only cost between $24.99 and $39.99. I bought my son a baseball cap at the local supermarket the other day for $1.99, and it wasn’t even on sale.

Buying NFL gear is a fool’s errand if I ever saw one.

21. canadianvikingfaniii says: Apr 2, 2012 7:34 PM

I like the Viking Tri-blend helmet tshirt they have, and that is pretty much it. Most of it looks like Reebok gear and is really uninspired.

At least shipping rates to Canada are lower now..

22. poprox13 says: Apr 2, 2012 7:38 PM

Wonder why Reebok never made team shirts that said I am what I am?

23. sergio408 says: Apr 2, 2012 7:45 PM

don’t mess up the classic uniforms I.E. Raiders,Packers,Steelers,Chiefs,Cowboys,

24. allinskins says: Apr 2, 2012 7:49 PM

Please update the Redskins uniforms. The throwback with the arrow was pretty but just bring are uniforms into the 21st century.

25. brianbosworthisstonecold says: Apr 2, 2012 7:58 PM

Everything is made in China.

26. socaldelmar87 says: Apr 2, 2012 8:01 PM

The slogan ‘Just Do It’ IS Nike, those who are complaining for something new just show their ignorance

27. nfl1818 says: Apr 2, 2012 8:12 PM

The seahawks unis are fine – its just that they wear the away jerseys with the home pants, right ?

28. detroittitan says: Apr 2, 2012 8:39 PM

Extremely dissapointed in the new era hats, they look like reeboks crappy fitted hats…. Ugh

29. phrxan says: Apr 2, 2012 8:41 PM

Someone might want to tell Nike that Ray Lewis isn’t number 89.

30. laxcoach37 says: Apr 2, 2012 8:55 PM

Yeah! Finally a rare chance to buy a $30 T-Shirt. Thanks NFL for looking out for the regular Fan. I wonder if your local Walmart will get a crack at any gear now. I bet Nike will have exclusive for a said period. N-I-C-E ! What’s next PSL’s and Property Taxes for Seats at a Game? Oops… Been there; done that!

31. babyhorsemorgan says: Apr 2, 2012 8:56 PM

So, am I the only one who has “I Already Did It” shirts?

32. danslonestarblog says: Apr 2, 2012 9:08 PM

3 years ago for Christmas I ordered 7 jerseys (4 football, 2hockey, and 1 basketball) directly from a supplier in china. Just went online and luckily found a reputable supplier. $210 for them all. Just saying…

33. kane337 says: Apr 2, 2012 9:43 PM

I buy my NFL gear from Wal Mart. It is sooooooooo much cheaper.

34. jh4prez says: Apr 2, 2012 10:54 PM

Well now my gear can match my kicks again

35. 4thqtrsaint says: Apr 2, 2012 11:32 PM

Underwhelming. A huge build up for Nike to see the following:

A) Just Do It. If I want Nike apparel, I’ll go to the Nike store. I’m an NFL fan, not a Nike fan, Reebok fan, Adidas, whatever. This is the equivalent of Hanes taking over and the tshirt saying: Packers – Her Way. Its like the NFL is ok with Nike having a huge perpetual pop-up ad on their tshirts. Effin stupid. And by stupid, I mean stupid.

B) Love my team, but lets see…. A black tee with the word SAINTS and the logo below that. Effin old. And by old, I mean tired, worn-out, rehashed, over-used, been-there-done-that, have 4 in my closet, my 3 year old could come up with, unoriginal… Old.

If Nike doesn’t get any better with this, here’s hoping the NFL has an opt out clause.

36. trapshoot says: Apr 2, 2012 11:33 PM

Nike has screwed up enough college uniforms. Keep ‘em away from the NFL.