PFT Live: Peter King and Howard Eskin

Monday afternoon’s PFT Live will feature the man who writes Monday Morning Quarterback for SI.com

Peter King and Mike Florio will do an offseason version of their Football Night in America routine when King comes on the program to talk about everything that’s going on around the NFL.  The fallout from the penalties handed down to Saints coach Sean Payton and others as a result of the bounty program will be on the docket after King’s column on Monday morning opened up discussion about backlash to those penalties.

Florio will then be joined by Howard Eskin of WIP Radio and NBC-10 TV in Philadelphia. We’ll hear about what’s up with the Eagles’ search for a replacement for Jason Peters as well as word that the Eagles could be looking for a quarterback come the draft.

You can watch it all live at noon ET.

Permalink 6 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: PFT Live, Rumor Mill, Top Stories, Videos
6 Responses to “PFT Live: Peter King and Howard Eskin”
  1. sickofpft says: Apr 2, 2012 12:00 PM

I’d rather be injected with the Ebola virus than watch Florio & King together on the same screen.

2. cleverbob says: Apr 2, 2012 1:28 PM

How about a heaping dose of gonorrhea instead of Eskin? Honestly Mike, NBC affiliations aside, you do yourself a disservice by associating with that hack.

He’s a polarizing guy, and everyone either hates him, or hates him a little less.

3. kenny328usa says: Apr 2, 2012 2:41 PM

I happen to like Eskin but let me guess my opinion doesn’t count because you are “clever”.

4. yojoemama says: Apr 2, 2012 2:45 PM

My older brother once caddied for Eskin during a celebrity golf tournament. Eskin left early after 9 holes so he could make the evening news. But he was the only cheap charlie who stiffed a caddy during the entire tournament. Eskin the cheap skate!

5. sportsguybayarea says: Apr 2, 2012 3:05 PM

did eskin end up riding across the country from philly to sf after he said he would do it if the eagles lost to the niners in week three?? lol

6. cleverbob says: Apr 3, 2012 12:35 PM