The 2012 NFL draft came to an end at 7:20 p.m. ET on Saturday, when the Indianapolis Colts made Northern Illinois quarterback Chandler Harnish this year’s Mr. Irrelevant.
NFL teams have already begun contacting and agreeing to terms with undrafted free agents. Here are the notables:
1. Arizona State linebacker Vontaze Burfict — Troubled but gifted inside ‘backer.
2. Boise State quarterback Kellen Moore — Long on college wins, short on ability.
3. Washington running back Chris Polk — Medical concerns knocked him out of the draft.
4. Florida quarterback John Brantley — Reports indicate the Ravens signed him.
5. Houston quarterback Case Keenum — Essentially a taller Kellen Moore.
6. Stanford receiver Chris Owusu — Concussions cost him on draft weekend.
7. Troy offensive tackle James Brown — Once highly rated by Mike Mayock.
8. North Carolina receiver Dwight Jones — Character questions killed his stock.
9. Texas A&M receiver Jeff Fuller — Big wideout who played small as a senior.
10. Iowa State cornerback Leonard Johnson — Press corner lacks top measurables.
UPDATE: Reports indicate Kellen Moore will sign with the Detroit Lions.
More notable UDFAs: Arizona State receiver Gerell Robinson, Oregon quarterback Darron Thomas, Virginia cornerback Chase Minnifield, LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson, Oregon cornerback Cliff Harris, North Carolina defensive end Donte Paige-Moss, Ohio State center Mike Brewster, Vanderbilt safety Sean Richardson, Richmond quarterback Aaron Corp, Alabama receiver Marquis Maze, Tennessee running back Tauren Poole, Miami quarterback Jacory Harris, Pittsburgh defensive end Brandon Lindsey, Arizona cornerback Robert Golden, USC defensive tackle DaJohn Harris, Cal (PA) guard Rishaw Johnson, Pittsburgh guard Lucas Nix, South Dakota State receiver Dale Moss, USC running back Marc Tyler, Tulsa quarterback G.J. Kinne.