Peyton Manning took Tim Tebow’s place as the Denver Broncos’ quarterback, and he has also topped Tebow in having the best-selling jersey in the NFL.
The NFL revealed today that Manning’s Broncos jersey has been the best seller on NFLShop.com over the last two months, with Tebow’s Jets jersey checking in at No. 2.
A pair of rookie quarterbacks were next: The Redskins jersey with the surname (and Roman numerals) of Robert Griffin III came in third, while Andrew Luck’s Indianapolis Colts jersey came in fourth.
The best-selling jersey for a non-quarterback was Patrick Willis’s 49ers jersey. Willis checked in at No. 7, after Manning, Tebow, Griffin, Luck, Eli Manning and Aaron Rodgers.
The full list of the Top 25 best-selling jerseys in April and May is below.
TOP-SELLING NFL PLAYERS JERSEYS (www.NFLShop.com)
April 1 – May 28, 2012
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
2. Tim Tebow, New York Jets
3. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
4. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
5. Eli Manning, New York Giants
6. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
7. Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers
8. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
9. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
10. Troy Polamalu, Pittsburgh Steelers
11. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys`
12. Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens
13. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
14. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
15. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
16. Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers
17. Brian Urlacher, Chicago Bears
18. Victor Cruz, New York Giants
19. DeMarcus Ware, Dallas Cowboys
20. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders
21. Von Miller, Denver Broncos
22. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
23. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
24. Wes Welker, New England Patriots
25. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles