DeSean Jackson raises eyebrows with pricey rap label

DeSean Jackson Pic Getty Images

The writing was on the wall about a year ago when Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson dropped some $25,000 at a Los Angeles nightclub to fund his Jaccpot Records launch party. Yes, DeSean Jackson is the Chief Executive Officer of a rap label. And a rapper he employs, named Kid Cali, tweeted a receipt of a least part of Jackson’s expenditures on that night last June.

Jackson made the aforementioned investment when he was still collecting minimum base salaries. Last November, there were whispers Jackson was broke. He since signed a five-year, $47 million contract with $15 million guaranteed. Which makes you wonder how much he’s ponying up now.

Per Tim McManus of the Philly Post,some close to Jackson are worried,” to the point where some believe he could be headed down a road of “significant financial distress.”

Jackson bills it as an opportunity to help his old pals from L.A.

“It’s just a different lifestyle and things like that I’m getting into,” Jackson explained. “And just kind of helping out my boys that I grew up with, and just hopefully make it a career as far as rapping and things like that.”

As McManus put it, “it’s a champagne and diamond world he’s funding, and it ain’t cheap.”

Jaccpot Records has scheduled a new album release for late July, right around the beginning of training camp. Jackson is rapping on the album.

For a preview of Jackson’s lyrical prowess, bang it here. Jackson starts rapping at the three-minute mark.

Permalink 89 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Philadelphia Eagles, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
89 Responses to “DeSean Jackson raises eyebrows with pricey rap label”
  1. thingamajig says: Jun 14, 2012 10:22 AM

He must be using TO’s financial adviser.

2. burm61 says: Jun 14, 2012 10:23 AM

Learn from AI, get rid of the followers.

3. leonbryte says: Jun 14, 2012 10:29 AM

Popcorn? Ready.

4. sawasta says: Jun 14, 2012 10:31 AM

It’s impossible to deny his physical talent and prowess on the field. I certainly give him credit for that. But otherwise I can’t stand this punk. He’ll likely be broke within a few years of leaving the NFL. I hope it doesn’t happen for his sake, but all signs point to yes.

5. smackingfools says: Jun 14, 2012 10:31 AM

Exactly what’s wrong with the world today. Tweeting a receipt to show how much money you spent? There’s a lot of people in the United States that really need to rethink their priorities straight.

6. eaglesfan94 says: Jun 14, 2012 10:34 AM

Just produce on the field DeSean, I don’t care if you waste your money off of it. When this idiot really does go broke, I will have no sympathy.

7. rpiotr01 says: Jun 14, 2012 10:34 AM

Ten years from now this guy will be broke and suing the league for concussion-related injuries. He’ll be the noisiest ex-player shouting about how the league doesn’t care about former players. Just sickening.

8. woodsidegil says: Jun 14, 2012 10:35 AM

I think he’ll make a great financial advisor after he finishes his football career.

9. agcooney108 says: Jun 14, 2012 10:35 AM

give him two years before the eagles want him gone

10. 49erstim says: Jun 14, 2012 10:40 AM

Looks like somebody found MC Hammer’s life checklist and is following it step by step! Sorry Eagle fans. He has proven to be easily distracted with off-field issues and this sounds like a huge distraction.

11. Stiller43 says: Jun 14, 2012 10:40 AM

How big is that bottle of patro silver that they cost 425 each?!!!

Theyre 40-60 bucks in the store!

12. auburntigers34 says: Jun 14, 2012 10:40 AM

sounds like he needs to be getting some advice from Arian Foster.

13. cjepp says: Jun 14, 2012 10:43 AM

I am not an Eagle fan, nor do I listen to rap…but I must admit, Desean seems to have put up a quality product within the rap market. It sounds really good, audio, beasts, vocals and everything are actually pretty good. Good for him re-investing his money into something he loves.

14. digirootune says: Jun 14, 2012 10:45 AM

I wanna say my Skins drafted Devin Thomas ahead of this guy.

I’m kinda OK with that.

15. cbusbrownie says: Jun 14, 2012 10:49 AM

If you paid any attention to D.J. last year, you saw a
    receiver afraid of the middle of the field. He was ducking under and hitting the deck when a safety was ready to clock him. My guess is he will never be the same everyday threat he once was. Is he still extremely fast? Of course, but not without serious reservations about getting hit.

16. granadafan says: Jun 14, 2012 10:50 AM

I’m a big Desean fan, but I really hope he gets better advice or learns to listen to the good advice and ignore the horrible advisors. Possess ain’t cheap. A rap label CAN pay off, but not if his label is just a front to “give his boys” a chance. He’s loving the LA lifestyle now, but he only have memories when he’s back in Long Beach broke in a few years with “his boys” nowhere to be seen. Use that label to sign legit talent, not your buddies.

17. bearsrulepackdrool says: Jun 14, 2012 10:55 AM

Aaron Rodgers starts a country label it’s a good investment.

Desean Jackson starts a rap label it’s a problem.

18. gcsuk says: Jun 14, 2012 11:00 AM

In 10 years, he’ll be selling autographs at card shows for $10 a pop. I’ll gladly drop the money so I can laugh in his face, and then rip up the autograph. He can have my 10 bucks.

19. duncanthecat says: Jun 14, 2012 11:02 AM

Dream Team 2.0

Get your popcorn ready!

20. cleverbob says: Jun 14, 2012 11:03 AM

OMG, $48 for 8 bottles of water!

But seriously, Brian Westbrook needs to take him aside and give him a few words of wisdom.

21. trefkennedy says: Jun 14, 2012 11:04 AM

Gotta say, let DeShuanna continue to do what ever is, Shemales do, while it’s doing that real wr’s Miles Austin,Dez Bryant,Megatron,Andre the giant, are putting in work,for their craft, TeamCowboys

22. thcnote says: Jun 14, 2012 11:05 AM

47 mil for this one trick pony. Stupid. The second he loses a step he’s worthless.

23. geemoney713 says: Jun 14, 2012 11:05 AM

He actually isn’t THAT bad, like I expected he’d be. Still probably going nowhere. It’s not an investment, it’s a gamble.

24. radrntn says: Jun 14, 2012 11:09 AM

as long as he can stay professional and keep it ll business, it’s all good….but i think odds are he won’t.
    sounds more like an investment in asking for trouble, and problems.

25. raiderufan says: Jun 14, 2012 11:11 AM

The point about making a mistake by just giving friends chances instead of signing real talent is further proven after 1 listen to that “music”….that is god awful.

I love watching this guy play and he’s one of the few players that make you hold your breathe when they touch the ball but he’s looking more and more like the guy that gets paid and leaves the effort on the signing table.

26. flapjackdaddy says: Jun 14, 2012 11:11 AM

Apparently anyone can rap or make rap music now… so he should be golden, right?

27. swcoach says: Jun 14, 2012 11:13 AM

And I’m sure when Jackson is done playing, he will be another player suing the league because they don’t have enough money in retirement.

Most of us live on the most modest of salaries but we still manage to save enough for retirement and living expenses, not sure why these guys can’t too.

28. ravenator says: Jun 14, 2012 11:14 AM

This guy is a moron. On my dip? Really?

29. mavajo says: Jun 14, 2012 11:14 AM

bearsrulepackdrool says:

Aaron Rodgers starts a country label it’s a good investment.

Desean Jackson starts a rap label it’s a problem.

_____________________

Rodgers started the label because he has a passion for music, was already making millions, and he held a party at a bowling alley.

Jackson wanted to “help out [his] boys”, was under his rookie contract, and dropped $25,000+ on liquor at a high-priced club in LA.

Differences. See them.

30. ortonwhiskeycrew says: Jun 14, 2012 11:16 AM

I’d say he has his money on his mind, but he doesn’t have one of the two for that lyric to work.

31. 49erstim says: Jun 14, 2012 11:17 AM

@bearsrule…… Their is a huge difference in the culture between rap and country. Country stars do not party like rap stars. I like rap (well I used to before they watered down the product), but its all about the lifestyle…so they spend extravagantly. Country music isn’t like that as a whole. I’m sure there are exceptions, but that culture is just different

32. mtheparrothead says: Jun 14, 2012 11:18 AM

@bearsrule,

Dj– $425 bottles of $40 liquor at premier

Aaron Rodgers– 3 cases of pbr at premier

Now do the math and leave the racism out of it.

33. doe22us says: Jun 14, 2012 11:18 AM

Aaron Rodgers starts a country label it’s a good investment.

Desean Jackson starts a rap label it’s a problem.

The rap life style trust me is 100 times more ostentatious than the country life style hence the huge difference. Bling , ferrari’s, video-shoot, entourages cost a pretty grip. Now, there is no question that the guys around him are leaches wait till that money runs out and based on what i see he is well on his way.

34. godofwine330 says: Jun 14, 2012 11:20 AM

Some old friends should stay old friends. When I got out of the navy in ’99 I went back home and found many of my old friends where I’d left them – at their mother’s houses in the bedroom they grew up in. Others had multiple kids by multiple women, others had been in jail.

Chuck D said “If I can’t change the people around me…then I will change the people around me.” Find new friends. People who think as you think. It is difficult, especially if you have money. So called old friends will call you names that you have to forget. I am better off for feeding my old friends with a long handled spoon. Some came around, most didn’t. Such is life.

35. thestillcity says: Jun 14, 2012 11:20 AM

You can’t just put that kind of money in a bank and leave it there; you have to invest it in SOMEthing. I see zero problems with starting a pet business doing something he enjoys.

At the end of the day, $25,000 is a business expense that will be written off using our glorious tax code. Most season tickets to football games are purchased the same way. It’s simply an advertising cost; and guess what, it’s STILL working.

Fun fact: I was signed to an indie label owned by Trevor Pryce during his playing days. Never saw anyone write negative stories about him, and I know he didn’t make any money off us.

36. squared80 says: Jun 14, 2012 11:22 AM

“Jackson bills it as an opportunity to help his old pals from L.A.”

Yeah. He’ll be bankrupt after football.

37. polo550 says: Jun 14, 2012 11:27 AM

WTF! Man these athletes never learn. They continue to throw money down the toilet like nothing. Instead of getting a big payday and doing something smart with the money, like investing in something that will actually pay off, the guy starts a rap label. A money pit. All of his ”boys” are going to drain his pockets then disappear on him when he’s broke. With so many examples of this in sports you would think these idiots would pay attention. Give back to the community but leave the hood behind. I can’t feel sorry for him when he’s broke in a few years.

38. ppc50 says: Jun 14, 2012 11:32 AM

All Jackson needs to do is put a little more than half of his signing bonus, after taxes, in the bank and he will be able to live comfortably off the interest. I thought Cal taught their athletes well.

39. goods65 says: Jun 14, 2012 11:33 AM

note to DeSean: stick to what ya know,running your mouth on the field and the press,not in the recording studio with a horrible rapper. Dude you cant rap,what a waste of money and time!!!…. spend more time on the practice field with your teammates not with your “hommies”

40. trojan33sc says: Jun 14, 2012 11:33 AM

Forget about T.O.’s advisor and look more closely at Michael Vick’s former one !!! Are you kidding me, surrounding yourself with the “homies” and “keeping it real” is what got Vick into trouble. Although DeStupid is a grown man and responsible for his own actions it would be nice for Vick to suggest that his primary offensive weapon learn from Vick’s mistakes. Next he’ll be “Making it Rain” in a titty-bar. Where’s Pac-Man ??

41. jucam1 says: Jun 14, 2012 11:35 AM

Wait, did you just mention Devan Thomas and Desean Jackson in the same sentence?…. I don’t care about his future investments as i am sure Desean doesn’t care about mine or yours…. But if the massive losing culture in DC over the last 15 years has brought you to a point where you are justifying the Thomas pick then you should forget about Desean and truly worry about yourself…. Besides who cares….most of us on here will never know what it’s like to have that kind of money or grow up how he did…. Is it stupid?…. Of course, do I care as long as he performs?… Nope!… And if he doesn’t, unlike the Snyders, the Eagles have a smart organization that can cut him in two years…. Hang on to that Thomas pick junior… I’m sure you’ll think the same as he runs through the middle of your sad Defense for yet another touchdown….

42. dontouchmyjunk says: Jun 14, 2012 11:36 AM

It’s interesting to note the comments here.

On one hand, it is clear that a majority of NFL fans lean to the right of the political aisle. The tenor of conservative thought is to encourage entrepreneurship and investment in the American dream. To become rich and in the process, create jobs through small business.

Yet, when someone actually puts his money where his mouth is and does invest in a business he’s passionate about, he’s roundly criticized for even considering it.

I, for one, wish Mr Jackson well and much success as he builds for his post NFL life. Lord knows we don’t need another jock on TV telling us what we already know about the games in an endless run of talk, talk, talk.

43. briang123 says: Jun 14, 2012 11:52 AM

Aaron Rodgers is lauded for starting a country label, while D-Jax reinvests in his community with a rap label and is mocked. Rodgers is white and D-Jax is black. Hmmmmm. I wonder why there are different attitudes. Certainly the same people that will refuse to vote for Obama.

44. jakek2 says: Jun 14, 2012 11:54 AM

Desean Jackson is an episode of Outside the Lines waiting to happen.

45. skinsrock says: Jun 14, 2012 11:56 AM

If I ever came into a huge pile of money… Yeah, I would determine a price for every friend, family member, on up to sisters, brothers, cousins, etc… Each level would get the same… I would give everyone a nice “Bonus” check & in the envelope … It would say… “This is a token of our appreciation… Don’t ever ask us for anything ever again!”

46. bhindenemylines says: Jun 14, 2012 11:56 AM

Guaranteed this guy will be broke within 5 years after his last year in the NFL.

What a joke.

47. bearsrulepackdrool says: Jun 14, 2012 12:08 PM

doe22us says:
    Jun 14, 2012 11:18 AM
    Aaron Rodgers starts a country label it’s a good investment.

Desean Jackson starts a rap label it’s a problem.

_________________________________

Those are all rented when they first start out. A record deal isn’t as expensive as it seems when these rap stars first come out. Especially, on an independent label. This money could just as easily be considered promotions. Look, people are already talking about them. They even got a song put up on a nationally recognized website. This incident happened a year ago and just publicizing it again helps them this close to the launch.

I don’t see it as a big deal unless he’s doing it every night. This was one incident…a year ago.

Hate it or love the rap lifestyle. There are bigger returns than country or anything else. Fans will fork over more money if the promotions are done right. Especially, if Jackson got a cut of the bar or the door. As expensive as these clubs (and the liquor) are he’s got a good chance of getting some of that money back.

Being a CEO of a label is a better investment than a artist because the label heads get the most money of the two. Artists don’t usually get paid until the tour. Album sales, sponsors, air play, all that is going to him.

48. insanelomein2 says: Jun 14, 2012 12:09 PM

As long as Jackson doesnt disappear on the field again this year, no one will care about this.

49. uwsptke says: Jun 14, 2012 12:16 PM

digirootune says:
    Jun 14, 2012 10:45 AM
    I wanna say my Skins drafted Devin Thomas ahead of this guy.

I’m kinda OK with that.

==============================

I feel the same way now about the Packers taking Jordy Nelson a couple of spots ahead of Jackson. I was upset for a couple of years but I’ve definitely changed my opinion on who was the better long-term investment.

50. dallassux says: Jun 14, 2012 12:17 PM

gcsuk says:
    Jun 14, 2012 11:00 AM

——————————————————————————–

I would love to see you laugh in his face. Everyone is tough behind their smartphones.

51. andyreidisarrogantandfat says: Jun 14, 2012 12:22 PM

Wow! He really seems focused on football after that big contract. Atleast that’s what they wanted to believe. Joe banner wanted no part of djack. he saw this coming. andy was all about it. time will tell as to who was right.

52. trollhammer20 says: Jun 14, 2012 12:25 PM

This is not an investment.

Land is an investment. Bonds are an investment. This is a high-school kid’s fantasy coming to life, and more qualifies as “gambling” than “investing”.

Do a web search for “38 Studios” and see what is happening to Curt Schilling’s video game company.

53. sdffa11 says: Jun 14, 2012 12:35 PM

djax is one of my favorite players but the guy is obviously an idiot.

from dropping the ball before crossing the goal line to being almost broke and then starting a rap record level, desean doesnt seem to have any common sense.

he’ll be one of those players in 15 years filing for bankruptcy.

54. laeaglefan says: Jun 14, 2012 12:36 PM

What’s the over/under on how long it takes Jackson to start whining about his new contract and wanting to renegotiate? I say 1 or 2 years at most.

55. commiessuckballs says: Jun 14, 2012 12:39 PM

ppc50 says:Jun 14, 2012 11:32 AM

——————-
    The future stability of financial markets around the world are in BIG question. In addition, the American dollar is being devalued at a exceptionally quick rate as the Fed continues to opt for quantitive easing and President Barack Obama continues to outspend in just 3.5 years the damage President George W. Bush did in 8 years, the economic outlookis far bleaker than media sources would have you believe.

Desean Jackson should be converting a good portion of his funds into gold & silver, investing in food storage & a clean water supply, and a few items for self-defense for he and his family just in case these filthy politicians drive us over the cliff in the end.

I hope Desean’s business ventures are a success, I really do wish him all the best. I hate to see ruin come to anyone, but he should be preparing his wealth to survive what most financial insiders see as hard timeson the horizon. Potenially devastating times.

56. siaaa says: Jun 14, 2012 12:41 PM

reminds me of the old saying:
    “if you take all the money from the rich and give it to the poor, the rich will get it back”

57. sfniners4life says: Jun 14, 2012 12:47 PM

I actually love what DJax does to Dallas but common on how many speed receivers have long careers. Outside of Steve smith there not many guys going for a long time based on speed. He lacks the size to help anywhere else when he loses a step. Philly better win it this year cause there team depending on guys’s speed and injury half the time. Any ways what he going rap about? Dog fighting with Vick, catching deep passes, or being bitter cause u didn’t get paid last year lol

58. playin2x says: Jun 14, 2012 12:49 PM

Bang it here … He will be broke in 3 years if he doesn’t change his ways in regards to his finances

59. cap1378 says: Jun 14, 2012 12:57 PM

It’s nice to see where his priorities are. Go giants!

60. bluelifer says: Jun 14, 2012 12:58 PM

This guy is soft Loved it when dunta robinson layed him out lol :)

61. judsonjr says: Jun 14, 2012 12:59 PM

I can see it 5 years from now.

DeSean Jackson has filed a lawsuit. The lawsuit clams that the concussions he suffered impaired his business and financial judgement. Jackson has recently filed for bankruptcy after his record label, Jaccpot Records, went under.

62. realfootballfan says: Jun 14, 2012 1:02 PM

Okay, Jackson is officially an idiot. He pouted all last season for a new contract because he was broke, and I was with him on that because he’d outperformed his rookie deal (although he’s not a number one by any stretch).

However, investing in a record label is dumb on any level. if you look up worst investments in the dictionary, record label is at the top of the list. Major record labels are taking a bath in red ink, so he might as well just go outside and light his money on fire. not to mention that he has no training to run a record label: he’s just a dumb, dumb man.

63. gcsuk says: Jun 14, 2012 1:02 PM

dallassux says: Jun 14, 2012 12:17 PM

gcsuk says:
    Jun 14, 2012 11:00 AM

——————————————————————————–

———————————————————————
    Since laughing at someone doesn’t constitute “assault” or “battery”, and since I outweigh him by 80 pounds, I don’t think I would be too, too afraid of DeSean. And besides, how much of a “posse” can he send after me if he’s THAT broke? Yeah, I would laugh at him.

64. danfoutsbeard619 says: Jun 14, 2012 1:04 PM

This reminds me of the Chappelle’s Show sketch about the reparations for slavery. “Cadillac announced they have sold out of Escalades and 1 million rap labels have been started in the last hour alone.”

65. fcs34 says: Jun 14, 2012 1:12 PM

It’s all good until Suge Knight dangles you over a balcony by your ankles.

66. ddjesus says: Jun 14, 2012 1:14 PM

Double standards everywhere. So sue him for investing in a business.

67. CKL says: Jun 14, 2012 1:18 PM

thestillcity says:
    Jun 14, 2012 11:20 AM

________________________________
    That’s because Pryce seems to be an intelligent person while Jackson is a flashy, immature diva.

68. eaglesnoles05 says: Jun 14, 2012 1:22 PM

Really are good beats, industry standard wise. Hard to imagine him making more money than he’ll spend bankrolling his homies’ lives and the operations of a record label, but that’s his prerogative. However, it’s also hard to imagine him not spending at least some of the time he should be spending on football on the label too, so therefore I say boo.

No a double standard here. I just personally care more about his attention to one of his jobs than I do about the other.

69. nebster21 says: Jun 14, 2012 1:25 PM

Is it true that DeSean Jackson is gay and he is getting blackmailed? and that is why he is in this money trouble.

70. spauldingsmails says: Jun 14, 2012 1:30 PM

I just looked at that receipt…… $6 for a bottle of water.?. That’s outrageous! :-)

71. ebbycalvinlaloosh says: Jun 14, 2012 1:41 PM

The amount of money he actually collects on that contract will be far closer to $15 M than $47 M. He will be gone from Philly in a year or two, then sign with a team desparate for a WR for very little guaranteed money. Then he’ll be out of the league in less than 4 years and the money will be long, long gone. No, I don’t own a crystal ball, but this case is pretty easy to see because we’ve seen it before.

72. dennisund says: Jun 14, 2012 1:42 PM

Welcome to the Hater’s Ball! Where everyone knows how you should spend your own money and know what kind of person you are, and better yet, what your future looks like.

I don’t care what he does with his money. I don’t care what Mitt Romney or anyone else does with their money.

73. chazatlas says: Jun 14, 2012 1:53 PM

Oh yeah, this is a wrap. Kid watches too many rap videos and wants to be a baller helping some “friends” back in LA? Please. Hope he know how to spell broke, bankrupt and liquidate.

74. cletusvandam says: Jun 14, 2012 1:55 PM

Maybe that big fat TE for the Giants can sign with his new label.

75. covercorner says: Jun 14, 2012 2:22 PM

Every player signed by an NFL team should be given a Bankruptcy For Dummies book.

76. dukemarc says: Jun 14, 2012 2:43 PM

Desean will be one of the 80% of NFLers who got broke after retirement.

77. sdfootballfan says: Jun 14, 2012 2:52 PM

He earned his money let him do what the hell he wants. with it. Most of you clowns will never see 25k in your lives.

78. therillest says: Jun 14, 2012 3:26 PM

Whats that they say about a fool and his money again?

79. laeaglefan says: Jun 14, 2012 3:44 PM

“And besides, how much of a “posse” can he send after me if he’s THAT broke?”

I wouldn’t want to find out if I were you. Those homeboys can be motivated by things other than money, you know.

80. brazy44 says: Jun 14, 2012 3:49 PM

If I was the Eagles, I would only be concerned about how his label name is spelled. Not wanting to use the ck in jackpot, means you affliated with the crips. at least where i’m from in L.A. it does. there is no other reason for it to be spelled that way.

81. emac40 says: Jun 14, 2012 3:49 PM

Considering all the tools for success that are available for the guys a very small percentage actually use them. Free financial/investment counseling, free rides if you’ve had too much to drink, the chance to be around some of the greatest businessmen in the world and plan for life after the game and most of these guys are so dillusional they think they are the next P. Diddy/Jay-Z or Donald Trump. Just because you are really fast and can catch doesn’t mean you can navigate the music/business world. It’s incredible how none of the current players think past player issues apply to them. Bro, you really don’t “got this”.

82. realfootballfan says: Jun 14, 2012 5:14 PM

bearsrulepackdrool,

I don’t know others’ motivation for criticizing Jackson’s “investment, but I’m strictly saying it’s dumb because record labels are down sizing, not expanding these days.

The lone exception would be the country music industry where piracy hasn’t adversely affected record sales. Therefore, yes Aaron Rodgers would get a “pass” because he didn’t make a stupid investment with his money. His investment actually is smart considering the difference between the two markets.

83. sdfootballfan says: Jun 14, 2012 5:48 PM

84. deepfreezerob says: Jun 14, 2012 9:14 PM

Thestillcity…..Is Trevor Pryce’s label still around? I wonder how many Pro ballets have labels that last?I know at lot of the labels don’t survive. I am currently looking at a 44 ways t-shirt. Which was former NBA star Derrick Coleman’s company.. I hope the best for Jackson. I don’t want to see him broke

85. dawglb says: Jun 14, 2012 10:45 PM

The more they get paid, the dumber they get.

86. phillysuxbigd says: Jun 14, 2012 11:51 PM

anyone remember when Ron artest was with the pacers and decided that starting his own rap label was more important?? is anyone out there listening to Ron artest cd’s? kinda wonder how that “investment” is going for him

87. beerbudsnbevo says: Jun 15, 2012 12:37 AM

“Live your dream DeSean! These commenters are most likely old bitter bald headed men who can’t even get laid by their own wives.”

******************

Yeah…

I can’t even think of a response to something that ignorant…

88. axespray says: Jun 15, 2012 1:16 AM

bearsrulepackdrool says:Jun 14, 2012 10:55 AM
    “Aaron Rodgers starts a country label it’s a good investment.
    Desean Jackson starts a rap label it’s a problem.”

Rodgers is gonna be making MVP caliber money with his new contract , meanwhile DeSean is a Diva WR playing in a league that no longer tolerates that like it used to.

Rodgers doesn’t risk going bankrupt with his little country music studio, DeSean is spending 25 grand at a nightclub in a single night just to impress his buddies…. that lifestyle doesn’t scream “Financially Smart Long Term!” … But I suppose I’m just a big glenn beck loving racist and not just a guy shaking his head at a person being stupid with their money.

89. peachyc39 says: Jun 19, 2012 10:36 AM

fcs34 says:
    Jun 14, 2012 1:12 PM
    It’s all good until Suge Knight dangles you over a balcony by your ankles.

————————————————–