Skip to content

Jaguars’ Clint Session still hasn’t recovered from concussions

Ray Rice,  Clint Session AP

The Jaguars shut down linebacker Clint Session in November after his second concussion of 2011. Eight months later, Session still hasn’t recovered.

Although neither Session nor the Jaguars have said specifically what symptoms Session is still experiencing, Jaguars coach Mike Mularkey has confirmed that Session is still experiencing post-concussion symptoms. The fact that he hasn’t been cleared to return for training camp is alarming, and Mularkey called Session’s situation “definitely a concern.”

“We just don’t know the future with him,” Mularkey said.

Session, who signed a five-year, $29 million contract with the Jaguars last year, received a $2.25 million roster bonus in March, which suggests that the Jaguars do believe he’ll eventually get back on the field. But after suffering one concussion in the preseason opener and another on November 20, there’s still no word on when he’ll get back on the field.

Permalink 1 Comment Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Jacksonville Jaguars, Rumor Mill
1 Response to “Jaguars’ Clint Session still hasn’t recovered from concussions”
  1. pftcensorssuck says: Jul 27, 2012 9:10 PM

    Makes me wonder … when are we going to see an ACTIVE player join the lawsuits?

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to leave a comment. Not a member? Register now!