PFT Live: Bills talk with Tim Graham and Jets talk with Manish Mehta

Tarvaris Jackson, David Lee AP

A team that plays in New York (and sometimes Canada) and a team with New York in its name will be on the docket during Tuesday’s AFC East-centric PFT Live.

Tim Graham of the Buffalo News will check in with his thoughts about the Bills as preseason comes to an end. The trade for quarterback Tarvaris Jackson and departure of Vince Young have made big news in the last couple of days, so we’re curious to hear how the Bills came to make those decisions as well as what they’re thinking about their new-look defense and receiving corps.

After that we’ll head south to catch up on one of New Jersey’s teams. Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News will join Mike Florio to talk about the Jets’ ongoing quest to find the end zone. Will the addition of Jason Smith help get them there? We’ll find out what Mehta thinks in a little bit.

You can watch it all live at noon ET.

Permalink 5 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Buffalo Bills, New York Jets, PFT Live, Rumor Mill, Top Stories, Videos
5 Responses to “PFT Live: Bills talk with Tim Graham and Jets talk with Manish Mehta”
  1. khuxford says: Aug 28, 2012 11:58 AM

I’ll watch the interviews later. Tim Graham is one of the better reporters covering the AFC East, so I look forward to hearing what he has to say about the Bills and the division, even though Mehta is the one who actually covers my team (and does a fine job, I’m just a Graham fan).

2. trollhammer20 says: Aug 28, 2012 12:04 PM

Young was 12/26 with two INTs (one a pick six) against backups this past weekend.

Jackson will hold the ball too long and take sacks, but, unlike earlier in his career, he doesn’t throw the “backbreaker” types of picks that seem to be Young’s bread-and-butter these days. Jackson is a much safer option.

3. orcahawk says: Aug 28, 2012 12:22 PM

Hawk fan here. T-Jack did not dissapoint me during his Seattle tenure, and I don’t really understand the hate that he gets on these message boards. T-Jack did hold the ball a bit too long, but whether it was coaching that did that or his torn pec slowing him down the effect was only a loss of down, not a pick.

TJack earned my respect by playing well with a torn pec on his throwing side all season long. I’m looking forward to him maybe getting another chance in Buffalo. I bet he will have a positive impact on the team.

4. gmen1987 says: Aug 29, 2012 10:22 PM

orcahawk says: Aug 28, 2012 12:22 PM

====================================
    Wow Goobs, I didn’t know the T-Jack still had any fangirls left. He has at least one, you.

5. gmen1987 says: Aug 29, 2012 10:23 PM

Breaking news…Buffalo still sucks.