Antonio Cromartie: With Revis out, I’m the best corner in the NFL

Antonio Cromartie AP

Antonio Cromartie raised some eyebrows this year when he proclaimed himself the second-best receiver on the Jets. But his confidence in his abilities as a cornerback exceeds his confidence in his abilities as a receiver.

Cromartie told Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News that with Darrelle Revis out for the year with a torn ACL, Cromartie is not just the Jets’ top cornerback: He’s the best cornerback in the entire league.

I have said that I’m the second-best corner in the NFL,” Cromartie said. “I’m not backing off what I said. I don’t care what anyone else believe. . . . It’s my confidence in myself. I know what I’m capable of when I’m at the top of my game.”

Cromartie said he believes he’s off to an excellent start this season, and is now ready to take over Revis’s job of covering the best receiver on the field.

“I think I’ve been playing at a Pro Bowl level so far,” Cromartie said.

He’ll have to be, for the Jets’ defense to avoid falling apart without the guy who really is the best cornerback in the NFL.

Permalink 111 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: New York Jets, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
111 Responses to “Antonio Cromartie: With Revis out, I’m the best corner in the NFL”
  1. tsizzlehotpiss says: Sep 28, 2012 9:25 AM

You’re not even in the top 20 best corners in the league, but whatever makes you feel good, Antonio……….

2. Ryan Alfieri says: Sep 28, 2012 9:26 AM

It’s called self-confidence people…he doesn’t care about what you PFT commenters think.

3. bigtunna says: Sep 28, 2012 9:28 AM

Give me Joe McKnight Over Cromartie at corner any day

4. whatnojets says: Sep 28, 2012 9:29 AM

Big Jets Fan…..but I almost choked when I read the header…….

5. lesliedevereaux says: Sep 28, 2012 9:29 AM

Brandon Carr and L. Webb don’t play for the Jets.

6. tjacks7 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:30 AM

the best cornerback in the league should be someone who at least attempts to stop a ball carrier. cromartie avoids contact like the plague.

7. eigglesnosuperbowls says: Sep 28, 2012 9:30 AM

2nd place is 1st place for losers !

8. rc33 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:30 AM

Talk, talk, talk…it’s all these schmucks do. How ’bout looking crosstown and seeing how the other guys do it? No rings or conference championships? You might as well be the Browns.

9. bhop49 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:30 AM

Too bad he doesn’t have time to google “Grandiose delusions” , he would have learned something.

10. gadzod says: Sep 28, 2012 9:31 AM

Not even close. I can name 10 people right now on the top of my head that are better….

1. Joe Haden
    2. Jonathan Joseph
    3. Nnamdi Asomugha
    4. Carlos Rodgers
    5. Brandon Flowers
    6. Ladarius Webb
    7. Cortland Finnegan
    8. Champ Bailey
    9. Brandon Carr
    10. Dunta Robinson

Even if these are not the top 10 players at the position (Which I think Joe Haden is the best CB outside of Revis), I would still pick all of those players before you.

11. thegrey7 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:31 AM

I’m so glad I’m not a Jets fan.

12. ridingwithnohandlebars says: Sep 28, 2012 9:31 AM

This falls into the same category as Flacco saying he is the best quarterback in the league. No matter what the player says it will get spun against them.

13. bkostela says: Sep 28, 2012 9:32 AM

obviously this is a joke. although i do agree with him (linked article) that he is better than nnamdi. the eagles got fleeced with that signing

14. chargersdiehard says: Sep 28, 2012 9:33 AM

He is a good corner and a horrible father, which is more important in life. Glad the chargers got rid of this loud mouth, he belongs with Rex.

15. bmorelikeme says: Sep 28, 2012 9:33 AM

Patrick Peterson, Lardarius Webb, Cortland Finnegan…

16. doe22us says: Sep 28, 2012 9:35 AM

Go on you bad boy, the last time I checked you were being burnt for a Mike Wallace TD. Can’t tackle, and gets burnt quite often, and has multiple kids. Yes Cromatie you suck.

17. jameswestphal says: Sep 28, 2012 9:36 AM

This season is about to get hilarious.

18. northshorejag says: Sep 28, 2012 9:38 AM

Its even better to be a Jags fan than the Jets

19. mullman76 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:38 AM

Nnamdi was the 2nd best corner in the league when he was wearing Silver and Black- not so much now.

20. rickeydynamite25 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:39 AM

Well is he the best cornerback, or is he the best wide reciever ? Which one is it?

21. tmac4454 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:40 AM

Nothing wrong with confidence. Love me some Cromartie…I have to admit, when I first saw the headline I almost fell to the ground lol..

He has a chance to show his skills against the 9ers. I will be watching.

22. dawkphan says: Sep 28, 2012 9:40 AM

You are not even the best Cromartie at that position. lol

23. freebird2011 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:40 AM

Cromartie’s total wuss out during the Chargers playoff game vs. the Jets is something that will not be soon forgotten.

24. exibitsman says: Sep 28, 2012 9:42 AM

he’s definitely in the top 5 best corner,s in the NFL . REX will coach him up.!!!!!!!

25. whatnojets says: Sep 28, 2012 9:43 AM

Quick question and Poll……

So, WHO IS th best player on the Jets team????

26. barstoolio says: Sep 28, 2012 9:43 AM

I think he meant sperm donor.

27. randyschwimmer7 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:45 AM

Two words: CHAMP BAILEY.

28. jaredo10 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:47 AM

29. revischrist16 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:48 AM

Considering everyone and their mother hates the Jets, he’s going to get blasted for this.

This guy gets targeted a ton because he plays opposite Revis, and has held his own. Brian Hartline had 1 reception off of 9 targets last game. There is a reason why the Jets pass D has been good the last couple of years with poor safety play and no pass rush, and it isn’t all just because of Revis…teams can just avoid him.

Take out HBO editing his speech on his children’s names, the Mike Wallace TD in week 2, his punt return fumble in Oakland last year, and that following play’s TD given up in Oakland, and he’s been light’s out.

I’m supporting the Jets, ready to see the dislikes….

30. tyler200829 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:49 AM

1. Grimes
    2. Webb
    3. Haden
    4. Champ
    5. Finnegan
    6. Flowers
    7. Asomugha
    8. Carr
    9. Rogers
    10. Antoine Winfield
    11. Webster
    12. Tramon Williams
    13. Tracy Porter

Just to name a few. The best CBs in the league make plays in zone and man coverage and can make a tackle in the open field

31. pfailp8 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:53 AM

I’m a die hard jets fan.

My father has forsaken me in passing this curse of a team to me.

That is all.

32. hehateme19 says: Sep 28, 2012 9:59 AM

Richard sherman
    Champ bailey
    Brandon carr
    Brandon flowers
    Joe haden
    Chris gamble
    Patrick peterson
    And so on and so forth

33. trefkennedy says: Sep 28, 2012 10:02 AM

I see everyone’s list of top cb’s but no Patrick Peterson??

34. enzo1030 says: Sep 28, 2012 10:05 AM

Cro is a top 10 corner hands down. He’d be the #1 on most teams. Guy is an athletic freak. I’ll admit he cannot tackle though.

Nothing but a bunch of Jets haters on this site, and that goes for Florio too.

35. ninjapleazee says: Sep 28, 2012 10:08 AM

Tim Jennings of the Bears 4 picks in 3 games… What you got?

36. djk1221 says: Sep 28, 2012 10:08 AM

Antonio Cromartie isn’t even the best Cromartie in the NFL. Dominique Rodgers Cromartie > Antonio Cromartie.

37. ihtinb says: Sep 28, 2012 10:12 AM

Ha ha ha… this coming from the guy whom was beat twice by BRIAN HARTLINE in the final drive last week!! He’s just lucky Carpenter can’t make a FG….

38. nyjetsfan08 says: Sep 28, 2012 10:16 AM

He’s not even the 2nd best cornerback in the AFC East, nevermind the league.

39. nflfan99 says: Sep 28, 2012 10:20 AM

I am a die hard Jets fan, and this team makes me sick.

I wish I was a Jacksonville Jaguars fan. But I’m stuck with this.

40. rayguyreturns says: Sep 28, 2012 10:24 AM

Humility is a wonderful thing.

41. mhalt99 says: Sep 28, 2012 10:25 AM

counterpoint…..

Mushin Muhammad went from 3TDs and 800 yards to 16TDs and 1600 yards after Smith went down in ’04. Maybe the guy will step up……maybe…….

42. 1972wasalongtimeago says: Sep 28, 2012 10:29 AM

Did he say this as Brian Hartline was 15 yards behind him for the winning TD in OT, but for Tanny throwing it almost out of bounds aand Hartline having to a make a miracle catch.

43. dannythebisforbeast says: Sep 28, 2012 10:32 AM

I think theres like 8 or 9 better than him but I can’t remember all their names right now. There’s one on the way too.

44. Patriot42 says: Sep 28, 2012 10:33 AM

You get respect by going out and doing your job and shouldn’t have a need for bragging.

45. mksnpcola says: Sep 28, 2012 10:34 AM

What is it about that team that give them their mouth. Oh yeah, Rex, my bad. You’re probably STILL not the best CB on your team. The 49ers are going to light you up this week. Just another green team member putting his mouth before his talent.

46. ufcjones says: Sep 28, 2012 10:34 AM

He sucks as a CB. Ive seen him get beat alot, especially in the playoffs. Rex Ryan probably told him that. lol In my books, he sucks and so does his coach. Until you actually win something, shut up and try to play the game. We will see after my 49ers beat them

47. d3murf says: Sep 28, 2012 10:35 AM

This site has no talent in the comment section. People saying Cromartie is not top 20 but naming Patrick Peterson when he’s in his 2nd year? In his first year he didn’t play that well at corner, his impact was at returner. People naming guys with literally one good year. Name the only active Corner in the NFL with a 10 interception season with one more in the playoffs. Who’s the only player in NFL history to pick off Peyton Manning 3 times IN ONE GAME! Don’t let your hate cloud your judgment people. This guy is in the conversation. Outside of Revis and maybe Champ there is not consistent corner play. Even Nnamdi is not very good right now. Lol at Dunta Robinson – hes so good he lost his starting job originally this year. There is no defenitive ELITE corner play outside of Revis, so him saying hea second best is not a stretch when his numbers are as good as any in forcing turnovers. His tackling isn’t good but his return prowess can make up for that….Also Asante Samuel had 10 picks in 06 – I just remembered. He used to be called the top corner like 5 yrs ago as well…..so just relax with the hate

48. chooko says: Sep 28, 2012 10:37 AM

This dude isn’t even close, and in any case talk is cheap. I feel bad for Jets fans… I would find this incarnation of the team very difficult to root for.

49. Daboys says: Sep 28, 2012 10:37 AM

I am confused, I thought he was a Wide Reciever?

50. gronkspike802 says: Sep 28, 2012 10:38 AM

…says the #7 most overpaid player in the NFL according to Forbes

51. bluebongzilla says: Sep 28, 2012 10:41 AM

“i like how no one mentions DRC.. hes number 1 shut down corner this year.. he has aloud no TDs this year.. also between DRC and Nmandi combined the let up only 7 catches and 1 TD”

Well SOMEbody on the Eagles has given up 9 passing plays of 20 yards or more. And the Eagles have given up 3 TDs to WRs (Jacoby Jones, Larry Fitz and Michael Floyd) so I’m not quite sure who was covering the other two. Maybe nobody? haha

Seriously though the Cowboys have given up 6 pass plays of 20 yards or more and -0- TDs to WRs.

52. aross227 says: Sep 28, 2012 10:56 AM

antonio cromartie isn’t even the best corner in his own family…DRC is 1000 times better.

53. purpleguy says: Sep 28, 2012 10:56 AM

Well, he’s number one in arrogance.

54. autumnwind999 says: Sep 28, 2012 11:02 AM

How about that dude from Seattle, Brandon Browner? Haven’t watched a ton of ‘Hawks games, but every time I have this guy has been a beast. Any Seattle fans care to comment on this.

BTW, as you can tell I’m a Raiders fan, but I really respect the D Pete Carroll and Seattle put together. Aggressive, long and fast all over the field — a perfect formula to go up against today’s pass-heavy offenses.

I don’t see Russell Wilson and their passing game carrying them to a Super Bowl. But that is a Super Bowl-ready defense and they’ll be a tough out this season.

55. ibreathefootball says: Sep 28, 2012 11:10 AM

Mike Wallace crushed you on a 37yd TD, I guess that would make him the best receiver in the NFL then? NOT! Cromartie, you are a joke!

56. gojags says: Sep 28, 2012 11:15 AM

This team follows the coach’s personality. If Revis tells this which he would never say, people won’t make such a big deal out of it. When Cromartie tells this, this is a dumb thing I’ve heard so far any player talk about himself this year. Cromartie is the best in one regard in the NFL or beyond and that is in giving childcare support.

57. fuglyflorio says: Sep 28, 2012 11:16 AM

The Jets are a lot like the Eagles … no matter who you are you’re always the ‘best in the NFL’ at your position’.

58. bullcharger says: Sep 28, 2012 11:19 AM

With Travis Henry out of the NFL, Cromartie has the most kids from different mothers in the league.

59. whitemike55 says: Sep 28, 2012 11:23 AM

I can’t wait to see what Andre Johnson does to this clown on Monday Night Football on Oct 8th!

60. skolvikings2011 says: Sep 28, 2012 11:26 AM

Cromartie reminds me of that “Leon” guy from the Budweiser commercials a few years back.

61. southpaw79 says: Sep 28, 2012 11:28 AM

Their CB is their best WR.
    Their RB is their best CB.
    Their QB is their best RB.

The 2012 NY Jets everyone!

62. bengalfan2012 says: Sep 28, 2012 11:28 AM

If only his production matched his comments..he’s be all world instead of a mediocre corner.

63. northerntanned says: Sep 28, 2012 11:31 AM

Cromartie does a good job on big fast receivers (long stride types) but struggles against quick receivers. No doubt Revis was the best corner in the NFL and likely the best defensive player…we will see soon enough how great Cromartie is without Revis taking the best receiver on the field away.

64. texansdude says: Sep 28, 2012 11:31 AM

It’s Friday, so I am in a good mood. I’ll be nice – if these would just play some frikkin football, and shut their mouths………………STOP following your coach’s example. He can’t back up anything he says, either!

65. bobonmycob says: Sep 28, 2012 11:37 AM

bkostela says:
    Sep 28, 2012 9:32 AM

mullman76 says:
    Sep 28, 2012 9:38 AM

You people are fools, and you obviously don’t watch Eagles games. QB’s dont throw in his direction for a reason. He is not as good as he was in Oaklands system but he adjusted to a completely new system now, don’t be ignorant and think his CB skills diminished now that he’s not a Raider LOL

66. boltsmobilecutlasssupreme says: Sep 28, 2012 11:37 AM

This is a good laugh. You can lie to yourself Cromartie, but you aint fooling anyone else.

67. thatboybaked says: Sep 28, 2012 11:37 AM

Mr. Patrick Peterson has something to say about that, but unlike Cromartie he does not do it by talking to the media, he just shows it on the field. Him only allowing two catches so far this year is a great start to the season.

68. deucedeuce13 says: Sep 28, 2012 11:42 AM

@d3murf

That’s more then 5 years ago. He’s no longer top 5 and questionable at top 10. But REVIS wasn’t even the top in the afc last year. L. Webb best him is solos and pd’s and sacks, and tied for ints until he added a bunch more In the post season. And most importantly didn’t have a td scored on him. Champ bailey hasn’t been consistent in years. I’d take L.Webb and K. Arrington over both

69. bluebongzilla says: Sep 28, 2012 11:45 AM

autumnwind999 I’m not a Seahawks fan but IMO *all* of their starting DBs are beasts and three of them are 6’3″ or better. I’m pretty sure all but Sherman went to the Pro Bowl.

70. greyhawk9 says: Sep 28, 2012 11:53 AM

I would take either of the Seattle starters over cromartie

71. castleanthrax says: Sep 28, 2012 11:54 AM

He’s not even the best corner in the AFC East…

and to d3murf…Ty Law picked off Manning three times in the AFC Championship game long before Cromartie had his 7th child…

72. nashwaakkidd says: Sep 28, 2012 11:57 AM

blah blah blah, loudmouth clown, just like his loudmouth coach. and fyi mememe revis is not the best cb in the league either.

73. goldrush36 says: Sep 28, 2012 12:01 PM

Lol I would take every single starting corner in the nfc west over Cromartie. Not to mention other top flight corners around the league. He is pretty good but very far from the best. He should feel lucky he only has to deal with Crabtree this week. Then again Nnamdi thought the same thing last year and needed a truckload of ice for his ankles

74. majbobby says: Sep 28, 2012 12:04 PM

And it just keeps coming from the circus that is the Jets.

75. laffers says: Sep 28, 2012 12:06 PM

What a “putz”!

76. prrbrr says: Sep 28, 2012 12:11 PM

There’s a Cromartie thats on pro bowl pace and his first name isn’t Antonio

77. howiehandles says: Sep 28, 2012 12:23 PM

If you judge a cornerback’s value by how many kids he has by different women, then Cromartie is number one. Followed by the up and comer *cough* Janoris Jenkins.

78. malleng says: Sep 28, 2012 12:25 PM

With Revis in, Patrick Peterson is the best cornerback in the league.

79. southpaw447 says: Sep 28, 2012 12:28 PM

Brandon Carr?
    Brandon Flowers?
    Patrick Peterson?
    Charles Woodson?
    Ladarius Webb?
    Joe Haden?
    Aso?
    Samuel?

Really?

80. furious76 says: Sep 28, 2012 12:28 PM

Champ Baily is still the best CB in the game. Not the fastest anymore, but the best. Look up allowed TD’s for Champ.

Cromartie has always been more bark than bite.

81. noturavragepunk says: Sep 28, 2012 12:30 PM

Don’t worry prrbrr, with the real refs back that pace will be dead, because they won’t be able to get away with holding and pi like he has been. People are going to pass all over the Eagles

82. 4evrnyt says: Sep 28, 2012 12:31 PM

congrats on being 2nd best

83. kate773 says: Sep 28, 2012 12:37 PM

revischrist16 says:Sep 28, 2012 9:48 AM

______________________________
    Sure. And take out the fact that I’m a girl and I don’t play in the NFL and I’m going to the Hall of Fame.

Glad to see the whole “changing the culture of the Jets locker room” strategy is working well.

84. mack2x says: Sep 28, 2012 12:43 PM

A legend in his own mind.

85. bsizemore68 says: Sep 28, 2012 12:44 PM

Try again, hes the best that ever play the game. Bill

86. bkostela says: Sep 28, 2012 12:44 PM

bobonmycob says:
    Sep 28, 2012 11:37 AM

———————

c’mon man, you as well as i saw nnamdi get beat deep by the browns rookie, twice by jacoby ford for tds (one called back on a bogus OPI call on ford) and beat easily by larry for a long td. that’s all three games so far this year. and he got beat a ton last year. i’m not saying nnamdi isn’t good, just saying he’s not worth top dollar anymore as he is just another above average CB.

87. andyo102 says: Sep 28, 2012 12:45 PM

silly Cromartie

88. thejuddstir says: Sep 28, 2012 12:51 PM

Cromartie is so full of himself. He should ask himself one question. If Revis was/is the best and he was always covering the opposing teams best wr and I am covering the opposing teams “second best wr”, then how can I be the best CB when I’ve never had to cover the best WR? The rest of us remember his past before he got to play along side the best DB and his past is about to resurface now that Revis isn’t there.

89. j0esixpack says: Sep 28, 2012 12:56 PM

If Rex Ryan could guarantee Super Bowls two years in a row, than its only fair that his players guarantee they’re the best at their position.

90. cowboyscanada says: Sep 28, 2012 12:57 PM

So glad I’m not a Jets fan,,, there ate 3 or 4 corners in the CFL that are better than him.

91. essentialsausage says: Sep 28, 2012 1:03 PM

He’s probably not even the best cornerback among his many children!

92. kevpft says: Sep 28, 2012 1:04 PM

To his credit, in the same interview he also said:

“This is Revis’ team. He’s been a consistent corner every single year. I haven’t been.”

“There’s been times when I’ll lose focus and my technique will be bad. I’ve just got to make sure that I’m focused on what I need to do for 60-65 plays.”

And always nice to see the slime here that bring up details of players’ personal lives when talking about their on-field performance.

93. rockthered1286 says: Sep 28, 2012 1:13 PM

bobonmycob says:
    ____________________________
    Yea…please go back and watch replays. NA more often than not has a handful of jersey in his clutches on every deep ball thrown his way. I counted on the Ravens game. 4. 4 missed holding/PI calls on NA when he’s getting burned downfield by Jacoby Jones or Torrey Smith and couldn’t keep up, so he held them back. And it wasn’t ticky-tacky either. Full out jersey/should pad grab for 2-3 strides as the ball comes in.

Suffice it to say, that’ll surely change this week with the REAL refs back.

94. alltee says: Sep 28, 2012 1:15 PM

cromagnon is so good that he just made espn’s list of the top ten most over rated players

95. bobonmycob says: Sep 28, 2012 1:17 PM

bkostela says:
    Sep 28, 2012 12:44 PM

I can respect that, you are correct. I however think he has yet to show his flashes of brilliance in this Eagles system. I will give him one more season until I call him a deflated CB.

96. rr2000k says: Sep 28, 2012 1:22 PM

Soon to join the concussion lawsuit….

97. nflfan99 says: Sep 28, 2012 1:23 PM

But anybody that questions whether Revis is the best cornerback in the league is just a Jets hater. I’m a Jets fan, and I don’t blame anyone for disliking them with what has gone on.

98. ewoods6 says: Sep 28, 2012 1:27 PM

Champ has been the best even when Revis isn’t hurt. Age and all, still hasn’t lost a bit.

99. ripseau says: Sep 28, 2012 1:33 PM

I wonder whist Quinton Jammer thinks about this statement since cro backed up Jammer in his best year

100. bullcharger says: Sep 28, 2012 1:39 PM

deucedeuce13 says:Sep 28, 2012 11:42 AM

@d3murf

—————————-

Revis has been the best corner in the game by a large margin… not Webb. It’s more than just stats and it’s clear if you watch his coverage. QBs try not to throw at Revis at all.

101. mezanine10 says: Sep 28, 2012 2:25 PM

Not sure about the best corner but Cromartie certainly has the most potent sperm.

102. annes22 says: Sep 28, 2012 2:33 PM

He’s such a ‘big head” it’s laughable.
    Why the Jets have so much to say all the time, I have no idea. I guess when you have a coach like they do, who talks out of turn all the time, that’ s where the problem is.
    The Jets were a joke before they lost Revis, now they really are.

103. mojodoa says: Sep 28, 2012 2:39 PM

I’d bet money he wouldn’t pass a concussion test.

104. quaddro21 says: Sep 28, 2012 2:59 PM

He isn’t even the best Cromartie

105. thatboybaked says: Sep 28, 2012 3:29 PM

“You can make fun of Cromartie all you want, he deserves it. That’s a ridiculous statement.

But from a football standpoint, if you actually watch this guy play, Revis is by far the best corner in the game. The numbers of opposing WR’s speak for themselves. There is Revis, then a distant second.”

The problem with your statement is there is no such thing as “the best” in a position in the league at any given time. Players have good games and bad games. Many players in the CB position have equal talent as revis and show it often. You can say Revis is among the best QB in the game and I will agree with you but he is not THE BEST.

106. Mr. Wright 212 says: Sep 28, 2012 3:46 PM

He gets burned routinely. No top corner gets burned 4-5 times a game like he does.

107. bangitfootball says: Sep 28, 2012 5:47 PM

Our Dad is the best, even if he dosent know all our names!

108. lilrob10201 says: Sep 28, 2012 7:59 PM

His cousin is even better then him.

109. deucedeuce13 says: Sep 29, 2012 2:40 PM

@bullcharger

Not as of late. REVIS is getting figured out. Last season proved that. He’s actually tied with Webb for passes defended at 21. That’s not including overthrown balls or drops. Apparently they’re throwing at Revis just as often as Webb. Also…..touchdowns allowed. Apparently it’s working more often throwing at Revis too

110. kitch1284 says: Sep 30, 2012 7:46 AM

Cromartie is a freak athlete and therefore makes some great plays. But even though he is much more controlled than he was a year ago he still makes too many mistakes to even be in the discussion. He relies on his athleticism not his footwork.

111. d3murf says: Nov 15, 2012 1:45 PM

Ok so….Where are the people now that said DRC was better and all that other non sense? Antonio Cromartie is playing possibly the best corner in the league as he said he would. He’s cut down on the gambling and relied more on sound technique similar to what Revis does…To go back and read these disses about him are laughable…You guys gotta watch football and not rely on the medias opinion.