In case you missed them, the Week Five power rankings

Houston Texans v New York Jets Getty Images

Every Tuesday, we post new power rankings on the home page of the site.  And then we run a link to the power rankings in the Rumor Mill.

This Tuesday, I remembered to do the first part, but I forgot to do the second part.

Until now.  So here they are.

Complain in the comments below, in the comments to the power rankings, both, neither, or anywhere else you want to complain.

Permalink 13 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Rumor Mill
13 Responses to “In case you missed them, the Week Five power rankings”
  1. oaktown49er says: Oct 9, 2012 8:33 PM

My complaint is that now I have to complain here as well. Well good luck cause I’m not gonna complain again.

2. chicagobtech says: Oct 9, 2012 8:49 PM

Can I complain that I would like to see the previous week’s rankings posted each week?

3. computojon says: Oct 9, 2012 9:17 PM

I’m complaining about the prior complaints, as well as the subsequent complaints.

4. beastmode5150 says: Oct 9, 2012 9:17 PM

Seattle beat GB (who lost to Indy also)and Dallas (27-7) and is below both of them. Interesting.

5. beastmode5150 says: Oct 9, 2012 9:21 PM

Whoops, that was the ESPN one I was thinking of, those idiots. ;)

6. tyler200829 says: Oct 9, 2012 9:41 PM

The ravens dropped after a win? Makes sense

7. larrydavidstern says: Oct 9, 2012 9:49 PM

Seattle didn’t beat GB.

8. baned0n says: Oct 9, 2012 10:10 PM

Those Responsible for Sacking the People Who Have Just Been Sacked, Have Been Sacked.

9. ctiggs says: Oct 9, 2012 10:19 PM

Niners 1a and 1b

10. carpediaz says: Oct 9, 2012 10:21 PM

Really? The Jets are above the Dolphins? Really? Tannehill is putting up much bigger numbers with the leading receiver in the NFL and Sanchez can’t even get a rhythm going. We lost two games we shouldn’t have, but I think we’re a much better team than the Jets. And they’ve certainly been proving it. “They lost a game they should have won” in regards to the Bengals comment…. please. We beat a 3-1 team straight.. our defense is amazing and our offense is getting into a groove. Show the Phins more love, they may even surpass the Jets and most definitely the Bills in these upcoming weeks. They will get their redemption vs the Jets.

11. seandm69 says: Oct 9, 2012 10:48 PM

How many here think the Texans will still be in 1st after this weekend?

12. disturbedshifty says: Oct 10, 2012 6:37 AM

I’m glad someone mentioned the Jets. Just goes to show that this site doesn’t like the Dolphins. At least NFL.com’s power rankings recognized Miami for being better than the Jets.

13. beckzhere says: Oct 10, 2012 6:54 AM

Come Monday, the Falcons will stand alone as the only unbeaten team and, if only for a few days, become the NFL’s #1 powerhouse. Wow, times have surely changed.