Rodgers gets another chance, gets Packers on board first

Green Bay Packers v Indianapolis Colts Getty Images

Aaron Rodgers might not be as sharp as normal, but you don’t want to give him too many chances.

The Packers took advantage of an offsides penalty on a punt by Texans wide receiver DeVier Posey for another chance, and Rodgers made them pay.

After he had just missed a big play by overthrowing James Jones, Rodgers hit Jordy Nelson for a 41-yard touchdown.

The undefeated Texans haven’t had to play from behind much this year, and it’ll be interesting to see how they react if it holds up.

Permalink 11 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Green Bay Packers, Home, Houston Texans, Rumor Mill
11 Responses to “Rodgers gets another chance, gets Packers on board first”
  1. atfinch1984 says: Oct 14, 2012 8:52 PM

I posted this in the wrong place before, so I’ll repost it here:

Did anyone see the food those tailgaters were eating? Ribs, I think? Gosh, that looked delicious. I better switch to baseball so I don’t get too hungry before bed.

2. jhein23 says: Oct 14, 2012 8:59 PM

Hilarious post about food above me lol. The Packers should not give up on running the ball- 25 carries tonight will help passing game and the defense.

3. phuriousjorge says: Oct 14, 2012 9:11 PM

Bears fan. I was afraid of this. Pack looks real good, and they have the easiest schedule in the NFL. Hope they can lose this one.

4. term3186 says: Oct 14, 2012 9:13 PM

Packers better not complain about the refs tonight. I don’t know how you miss the O-lineman ripping off the helmet on that third and 15.

5. shlort says: Oct 14, 2012 10:01 PM

21-10 Pack at the half. I dont think it is enough of a lead to hold on for the win.

6. kiefs85 says: Oct 14, 2012 10:08 PM

Here we go—every call that is borderline and goes for the Packers is analyzed. This league and its fans have gone downhill. Just a bunch of jealous haters.

7. packhawk04 says: Oct 14, 2012 10:28 PM

Is this because of the great houston defense or absence of joe philbin? ;)

8. kiefs85 says: Oct 14, 2012 10:31 PM

How about Watt ripping off Rodgers helmet term? You are an idiot. I’ve never seen so much hate for a team that got screwed on a call that probably will decide someone’s playoff fate. I f’n pray it is your favorite team the Seahawks finish ahead of.

9. expertop says: Oct 14, 2012 11:44 PM

kiefs85 says:
    Oct 14, 2012 10:31 PM

Wow. Cry much?

10. natelan69 says: Oct 14, 2012 11:54 PM

Rodgers just got me 50 points and put me in the lead of a fantasy football matchup that I otherwise had no chance of winning.

11. clayswife says: Oct 15, 2012 4:15 PM

shlort says:
    Oct 14, 2012 10:01 PM

____________________________________

How do those words taste?