Fan poll finds Ndamukong Suh is NFL’s least-liked player

Chicago Bears quarterback Cutler is sacked by Detroit Lions defensive tackle Suh during the second quarter of their NFL football game at Soldier Field in Chicago Reuters

Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh said this week in response to the latest accusation that he’s a dirty player that he doesn’t care what people think. That’s good, because most people don’t think much of Suh.

In polling of NFL fans published by Forbes, Suh came in as the least-liked NFL player, with just 19 percent of fans saying they like him. That’s no surprise: Suh was already viewed by many as a dirty player even before the Thanksgiving stomping incident that cemented his reputation and got him suspended two games.

Interestingly, the player Suh pounded into the turf at Soldier Field on Monday night, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, came in No. 2 in the least-liked category. Only 21 percent of fans like Cutler. Other players on the Top 10 “least liked” list were Michael Vick (who is liked by 23 percent of fans), Randy Moss (24 percent), Matt Leinart (26 percent), Kyle Orton (27 percent), Tony Romo (27 percent), Santonio Holmes (28 percent) Mark Sanchez (31 percent) and Brady Quinn (31 percent).

The survey found that the most-liked player in the NFL is Steelers safety Troy Polamalu, who is liked by 63 percent of fans. Others on the Top 10 most-liked list include Drew Brees (62 percent), Charles Woodson (62 percent), Peyton Manning (59 percent), Aaron Rodgers (58 percent), Rob Gronkowski (58 percent), Robert Griffin III (57 percent), Brian Urlacher (57 percent), Donald Driver (57 percent) and Matthew Stafford (56 percent).

If you’re scoring at home, that means the Packers have three of the nine most-liked players in the NFL, and none of the least liked. On the other hand, with Orton and Romo on the least-liked list, the Cowboys’ quarterback meeting room has two of the seven least-liked players in the NFL.

Permalink 105 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Detroit Lions, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
105 Responses to “Fan poll finds Ndamukong Suh is NFL’s least-liked player”
  1. smartanis says: Oct 24, 2012 7:08 PM

So much for the backup QB being the most popular guy in town.

2. ancylostoma says: Oct 24, 2012 7:08 PM

Why people hate Cutler?? Ohh wait..

3. bathroomben7 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:09 PM

This poll was obviously taken pre bounty scandal. No way Drew Brees scores that high now. And he will not get an explanation.

4. jagsandliquor says: Oct 24, 2012 7:09 PM

People can come up with statistics to prove anything forfty percent all people know that.

5. howiefeltersnatch says: Oct 24, 2012 7:09 PM

I’m sure he’s heartbroken

6. db3300 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:11 PM

People should re-examine what went wrong in their lives if they spend too much time hating a backup QB.

7. cereal blogger says: Oct 24, 2012 7:11 PM

Suh is one of my favorites & I’m not even a Lions fan….dude plays hard

8. howiefeltersnatch says: Oct 24, 2012 7:11 PM

Most of the least liked players are my most liked players while most of the most liked players are my least liked players

9. lessfrazier says: Oct 24, 2012 7:15 PM

Yes, but does Warren Moon think it’s racism?

10. cuda1234 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:16 PM

Where’s Timmy? I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on BOTH lists.

11. youallrfools says: Oct 24, 2012 7:16 PM

Love to see the sample group. If I had to guess – midwestern white suburbanites… just saying.

12. geeeeemen says: Oct 24, 2012 7:16 PM

Eli will never be among the most well liked because he’s so good even though he looks like he’s been wedgied 100 times in his life.

13. sdb0ltz says: Oct 24, 2012 7:16 PM

Most Hated player?? Who voted??? A bunch of ladies? The LFL??

He’s one of my favorite players!! He plays the game with a ferocity most players lack. ANY fan would love to have this guy on their team, They are just haters. Bottom line.

14. sdb0ltz says: Oct 24, 2012 7:17 PM

People hate on that of which they envy.

15. tigershark49 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:17 PM

The Dallas Cowboys all make up my top 53 least liked players.

16. h3min1230 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:17 PM

lol

17. nyyjetsknicks says: Oct 24, 2012 7:19 PM

He doesn’t care what people think? I’m sure the company’s that endorse him are glad to hear that.

18. stevekoz27 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:20 PM

How is Gronk only liked by 58% of fans? I know he plays for the Patriots which a lot of people hate, but hating Gronk seems like hating an innocent puppy.

19. explosionsauce says: Oct 24, 2012 7:20 PM

Apparently people don’t like liars (Suh) or people who exude a general disdain for the world (Cutler). Don’t get the Drew Brees one though he had an offseason worthy of tool academy.

20. shorttracknews says: Oct 24, 2012 7:22 PM

Was surprised to see Kyle Orton on that list. With Cutler, Orton and Quinn all in the top 10, there must be a lot of people in Denver voting, and hating on their ex-QB’s

21. Gordon says: Oct 24, 2012 7:22 PM

So people like Cutler less than a guy who murdered a bunch of dogs?

22. oldirtyman says: Oct 24, 2012 7:24 PM

I liked it more when Ward recieved this honor, he at least handed out big hits

23. jbaxt says: Oct 24, 2012 7:25 PM

Eric Winston’s the #1 loser in my book.

24. nicopenelope says: Oct 24, 2012 7:26 PM

3 of the top 10 least liked:

Jay Cutler – Plays in Chicago
    Kyle Orton – Used to play in Chicago
    Tony Romo – College at Eastern Illinois

Maybe people dislike Illinois?

25. hawkforlife says: Oct 24, 2012 7:26 PM

And this is news why? I can’t believe you’re repeating an inane story like this. Nobody knows these players personally so how can the results be of any value except to Nike or Coke.

Many players over the years have been mean as snakes on the field and all the other players say he was a great guy off the field.

26. Stiller43 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:26 PM

What did orton do to anybody? He was a 4th rounder (if i remember correctly) and won some games, lost games…not like he never lived up to expectations or something…

But he is a cowboy. Not sure how theyre “americas team” when everyone hates them.

27. randallflagg52 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:27 PM

How is Brady Quinn on the most hated list? Is it just because he went to Notre Dame and some people are jelous of the publicity the Irish get? Don’t know how you can hate a backup QB.

Also I’m very surprised Harrison and Roethlisberger wern’t on this list. Rumor has it even other steeler players can’t stand “Big” Ben.

28. juanhughjazz says: Oct 24, 2012 7:29 PM

and 100% of people would love to have him on their team

29. bordner says: Oct 24, 2012 7:29 PM

Must not have polled anyone on this site, otherwise Rodgers and Woodson would have made it in the Top 10 least-liked. Or does it just seem that way because all of the bitter and jealous viking and bear fans have nothing better to do than to post their petty little comments on Packers articles?

30. randallflagg52 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:30 PM

Also this poll must have been conducted before Erin Rodgers started whined about the refs to everyone who would listen. No way he’s among the most liked now.

31. bjbeliever says: Oct 24, 2012 7:30 PM

This just in, NFL poll accidentally given to MLS fans….Mistake only figured out when several hundred letters were received at league office asking what a Ndamukong Suh was….

32. noreasterforlife says: Oct 24, 2012 7:32 PM

I’m shocked Brady didn’t make the list for least liked. Glad to hear that.
    I would like to see a poll on least liked coach.

33. ruthlssjag says: Oct 24, 2012 7:32 PM

cereal blogger says: Oct 24, 2012 7:11 PM

Suh is one of my favorites & I’m not even a Lions fan….dude plays hard

____________________________________

Ya, a little toooo hard! This is a hitting game, that I understand, but Suh tarnished his rep by “the obvious” stomp the article indicated as well as the many personal fouls called against him. Back then he stated he wasn’t trying to be dirty, & “NOW” he doesn’t care what people think, hmmm??

34. pickney1 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:36 PM

In a time when the protection of a quarterback is overboard being the least liked player should be a reward for Suh.

Think about it, how would u feel if you are a defensive tackle this is the most liked, that means you are not doing your job. Suh is a throwback in the ideal where defensive lineman didn’t have to be concerned with the idea of if u hit someone to low its a flag.

35. sledgehorn says: Oct 24, 2012 7:36 PM

I’ll admit: I laughed when I saw Matt Leinart’s name on the list, I had forgotten he was still in the NFL.

36. smstonerock says: Oct 24, 2012 7:37 PM

Good. When is the last time the Lions had a defensive player people despised? Good defenses have a player or two that most don’t like. Now, if you’re an offensive player and on this list, then yeah, you have a crappy personality.

37. beedubyatoo says: Oct 24, 2012 7:41 PM

Three Packers in the top most liked players.

America’s team.

38. bearsfan4life says: Oct 24, 2012 7:42 PM

I understand the dislike for Cutler because he doesn’t brown nose the media and tell people what they want to hear… but…

Kyle Orton?

Come on. Do people not like the neck beard? Did Denver fans vote twice?

39. beedubyatoo says: Oct 24, 2012 7:43 PM

Whoops. Should be top 10.

40. bluefan204 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:45 PM

I used to like/respect a lot of the GB guys until they proclaimed that the only team who could beat GB was GB itself. Most of them are whiners and pitiful losers

How Drew Brees can be liked by anyone outside of NO is astounding, considering that he thinks were all stupid and will believe anything he says. Only a true frontrunning Saints fan can give that jerk any kind of love.

41. randallflagg52 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:45 PM

smstonerock says:Oct 24, 2012 7:37 PM

==================================

Detroit has a good defense?

42. exibitsman says: Oct 24, 2012 7:45 PM

I never liked this guy SUH he just a snotty
    way about him.

43. fdugrad says: Oct 24, 2012 7:46 PM

Brady Quinn? Brady Quinn? JEEZ! I wonder what number he would rate if, for instance he had, oh I don’t know….BEATEN his mother for instance? Oh yeah, apparently he WOULDN’T have MADE the list!

44. bullethead527 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:48 PM

Surprised Cam Newton is not on the list of most disliked…..

45. sbdt says: Oct 24, 2012 7:49 PM

I don’t care enough to find the actual list but I’ll throw some suspiciously absent names out there – Cortland Finnegan, DeAngelo Hall, LaRon Landry, Brady, Ray Lewis (A lot of people have not forgotten… where’s the suit, Ray Ray?), Richie Incognito

And shut up with the Brees stuff. Just… shut… up.

46. nodrugarrests says: Oct 24, 2012 7:59 PM

Well I like him….

47. gcsuk says: Oct 24, 2012 8:05 PM

youallrfools says:
    Oct 24, 2012 7:16 PM
    ———————————————————
    Yeah, it’s not like Cutler is white or from the Midwest or anything like that…

48. baloneyjohn says: Oct 24, 2012 8:09 PM

The object is to win games. Not win a popularity contest

49. wyrdawg says: Oct 24, 2012 8:11 PM

Gordon says: Oct 24, 2012 7:22 PM

So people like Cutler less than a guy who murdered a bunch of dogs?

Yeah, cause, you know? Dog murderer news was sooo yesterday. We’re worried about dude’s facial expressions now.

Oh, and he couldn’t finish the NFC Championship game, but he could climb stairs. TMZ.com>NFL

This whole thread reads like pro bowl voting.

50. gator2006 says: Oct 24, 2012 8:13 PM

This does not measure active dislike. I doubt people actively hate people like Quinn/Orton

51. ballreaper says: Oct 24, 2012 8:14 PM

*sigh* Can anyone tell me where i can SIGN up to be the MOST HATED player, because my BANK ACCOUNT can sure use the many zero that is millions these kats have ,Also access to the countless pretty women .

i will go out on a limb and say none of these guys go to bed losing sleep over this label.

52. csilojohnson says: Oct 24, 2012 8:15 PM

Suh does play hard but his douchness is only elevated by his off the field crap. He is a dirt bag. No matter how hard he plays. Surprised about Brees being second. No surprise Troy is the top. VERY surprised Finnigan is not on that list.

53. denverdude7 says: Oct 24, 2012 8:16 PM

Suh became ny favorite player with the Cutler Crunch hit.

I am hoping to see Cutler Crunch cereal featuring a close-up photo of the whining, sniveling, snot nosed brat at the moment he hit the turf on the box on store shelves soon.

54. cuda1234 says: Oct 24, 2012 8:16 PM

How can you hate any one from Santa Clause, Indiana? Isn’t that against the rules?

55. vladedivacscigs says: Oct 24, 2012 8:18 PM

People still hate Randy Moss? Joe Buck most have stuffed the ballot box…

56. farty5 says: Oct 24, 2012 8:19 PM

I feel like this poll wasn’t given to football fans

57. kneedeepinpujols says: Oct 24, 2012 8:20 PM

Leinhart, Orton, and Quinn? I thought this was a list of most disliked not most irrelevant. Where are Ray Lewis, Dez Bryant, and Pacman Jones? I am glad Vick is on the least liked list, and I am an Eagles fan (although that helps to explain why I hate him).

58. trbowman says: Oct 24, 2012 8:21 PM

I knew Quinn and Leinart weren’t fan favorites, although I’m surprised to see them on the list.

USC and ND pretty polarizing. Huge fanbases, but hated by almost just as many. I’m an ND football fan, and I hate USC.

59. dgmorris1963 says: Oct 24, 2012 8:22 PM

Being the most hated player in the NFL may not be a bad thing.

60. billsboy88 says: Oct 24, 2012 8:22 PM

Am I the only person that hates Tom Brady? Great player, but I hate that guy so much.

And yeah, Gronk rules

61. scalfor3 says: Oct 24, 2012 8:22 PM

Is Orton on the list for having the audacity to be on the same team as Tebow last year?

62. thegreatgabbert says: Oct 24, 2012 8:24 PM

What happened did they spell James Harrison’s name wrong on the list? Or did they just forget to put him on it?

63. wyrdawg says: Oct 24, 2012 8:26 PM

bearsfan4life says: Oct 24, 2012 7:42 PM

Kyle Orton?

Come on. Do people not like the neck beard? Did Denver fans vote twice?

Funny. The majority of the voters probably came from the folks who started that whole neck beard thing. Lots of respect goes to THAT as an NFL source.

I highly doubt that the individuals who read Forbes as a leisurely activity would even partake in something like this. If they did? We have a lot bigger problems.

Sorry for posting more than 140 characters and my poor attempt at grammar.

64. eightandeightlions says: Oct 24, 2012 8:26 PM

Ndamakong Suh is such an idiot. All of you that are saying that you like the way he plays”through” the whistle better realize that this fruitcake will end up forcing Goddells hand to further regulate and fine defensive play put of the Gabe entirely. Then every team will be like the Lions.

I LOVE defense. Just watch a few Bears games to see how its supposed to be done.

65. filthymcnasty1 says: Oct 24, 2012 8:26 PM

I don’t think Cutler is even that well liked in Chicago.

66. csilojohnson says: Oct 24, 2012 8:27 PM

This list is 90% trends anyways. Green Bay is the cool team to like nowadays. Suh has been all over the news with his scummy antics. RG3, Brees, etc are all over TV. People are not as much independant thinkers as they would like to believe. Our oppinions on pop culture are governed by what we outsiders are exposed to. Yes the NFL is pop culture. Pretty soon the NFL Network will have 1 hour of football related news and 22 hours of “Real World NFL edition”. Then of course, an hour of NFL Bloopers from the 70’s. Bank on it. Might actually be better. They only run a 2 hour show on loop all day now. Some replay games with the bad game managment by the refs editted out are thrown in.

67. maximusprime107 says: Oct 24, 2012 8:37 PM

I find it so hard Polamalu is the most liked player. Who did the NFL poll?

68. larryboodry says: Oct 24, 2012 8:37 PM

From the Forbes article:

“Nielsen recently collaborated on a survey with E-Poll Market Research aimed at finding out which NFL players resonated with fans as appealing, and which didn’t. Players’ appeal numbers were scored based on the percentage of those whose response was to ‘like’ the player or ‘like him a lot.’ ”

So then, nobody who was polled actually ‘disliked’ anyone…Everyone on the list was either ‘liked’ or ‘liked a lot.’

This explains why guys like Big Ben or Finnegan weren’t mentioned at all. And this means guys with a lower ‘like’ % are still more popular than guys who didn’t get named, so Suh and Cutler are not really the two least-liked players.

69. daaabears says: Oct 24, 2012 8:55 PM

Who voted? I don’t remember ever seeing a chance to vote.

70. orakpocalypse says: Oct 24, 2012 8:58 PM

I’m a Redskins fan and I love Suh. He is great for the game. He’s an excellent bad guy. Its nice to see a heel who actually has talent as opposed to guys like Laron Landry who want to be like Suh but don’t have the talent to back it up. Suh’s a guy everybody should love to hate because he’s a beast and he’s entertaining. I agree with the Romo v RG3 rankings though.

71. rayguyreturns says: Oct 24, 2012 8:59 PM

Tony Romo is that disliked? I don’t follow Dallas, but he seems straight up.

What I would give for his golf swing.

72. fishfiletkray says: Oct 24, 2012 9:00 PM

I know this is a little off topic but watching Gerald Mccoy play this year, he might turn out to be the better football player.

73. larryboodry says: Oct 24, 2012 9:04 PM

filthymcnasty1 says: Oct 24, 2012 8:26 PM

“I don’t think Cutler is even that well liked in Chicago.”

Yeah, that’s why Bears fans gave him a standing ovation Monday night…You and bitter Denver fans really should hate less…You’ll be happier, and so will your loved ones.

74. bwerickson82 says: Oct 24, 2012 9:09 PM

First off the damn media just seems to be so obsessed with the Packers in the first place. I would rather hear about the Raiders than the love the media has for the Pack. As for Suh, as long as he beats up Rodgers, keep on trucking man.

75. superchunks says: Oct 24, 2012 9:12 PM

Orton? What. Who the hell voted in this poll. I love the perpetuation of the Jay Cutler unlikeable story. I’m guessing most who voted were not reasonable fans who know that like able matters not when your qb can not win regularly. I like Orton, but prefer cutler as my teams qb. I dislike Rodgers as an actor and person, but would take him as my qb.

76. larryboodry says: Oct 24, 2012 9:12 PM

daaabears says: Oct 24, 2012 8:55 PM

“Who voted? I don’t remember ever seeing a chance to vote.”

Me either…I’ll bet if more Bears fans read Forbes, not only would Jay have scored higher, but he and Urlacher wouldn’t be the only ‘liked’ Bears.

77. blmonroe12 says: Oct 24, 2012 9:19 PM

At least Orton and Quinn became relevant again. Probably wont happen twice.

78. thejuddstir says: Oct 24, 2012 9:24 PM

Suh (Lions) Cutler (Bears) least liked and 3 Packers most liked…..all NFC Central….sounds to me like this “poll” was only open to the redneck packer fans/State of Wisconi, LOL

79. raiderapologist says: Oct 24, 2012 9:32 PM

h3min1230 says: Oct 24, 2012 7:17 PM

lol
    ———–
    It’s sad that someone takes the time to comment, and the best they can do is “lol”.

80. td40 says: Oct 24, 2012 9:37 PM

juanhughjazz says:
    Oct 24, 2012 7:29 PM

and 100% of people would love to have him on their team.
    ————————————————

This kind of “comeback” always makes me LMAO. It pretty much goes hand in hand with the “You just hate _____ because you’re jealous of him/her.”

I hate to say it, but this is the defense people use about themselves or someone they want to defend when they *know* they or the person they’re defending is wrong or is otherwise deserving of the hate/criticism. It’s their embarrassed attempt to justify not being liked. It’s also pretty sad.

The team I root for has a pretty damn good defense. Terrible *offense*, but decent defense. We don’t need Suh. Whether you accept it or not, it is God’s honest TRUTH that, NO, I would NOT want an idiot like Suh on my team. Trust me, he doesn’t make that much of a difference that everyone is clamoring for him. No one’s even talking about him this year (other than polls about how much he’s hated, anyway). I actually REALLY like the fact that my team doesn’t currently have any total jerks (I want to use a much stronger word, of course) on it. Who the hell wants to root for someone because they’re good at football, but seems like a total LOSER of a person who can’t follow rules and purposely tries to end QBs careers (and then whines and cries about it to the media)?

I know it makes YOU feel better to insist to yourself that everyone would want Suh on their team, but the reality is that the only people who want that are probably people who are just like Suh, psychologically— and who cares what idiots and psychos think?

81. autumnwind999 says: Oct 24, 2012 9:38 PM

Why such hate for The Neckbeard (Orton)? Seems kind of random that he’d be on the list. What the heck has he ever done to tick people off?

82. dude1988 says: Oct 24, 2012 9:38 PM

How is Bathroom Ben not on the least liked list?

83. eyeh8goodell says: Oct 24, 2012 9:44 PM

I like him just fine. Love his attitude. I wish he played on my team, a total throwback to the 70’s and 80’s game I grew up with. The so-called “men” of today are just domesticated house cats, as evidenced by their delicate sensibilities in this case.

84. flyeredup says: Oct 24, 2012 9:45 PM

My most hated player is David “wide right” Akers

85. rcali says: Oct 24, 2012 10:12 PM

Wow, to beat out Vick is pretty impressive.

86. ilovefoolsball says: Oct 24, 2012 10:37 PM

bathroomben7 says:
    Oct 24, 2012 7:09 PM
    ____

Here’s lookin at you kid. ;)

87. lokm88 says: Oct 24, 2012 10:49 PM

The results become less shocking when you find out they polled only people in Wisconsin.

88. Savoir-Faire says: Oct 24, 2012 10:56 PM

How is Orton a 4th rd pick on this list ?

89. larryboodry says: Oct 24, 2012 11:01 PM

ilovefoolsball says: Oct 24, 2012 10:37 PM

“Actually it was taken well after the bounty scandal. This just proves that the majority of normal society isn’t a bunch of blog post obsessed recluses looking to hate on anything that’s posted about anyone other than the home team.”

Hey, it’s either this, or Words With Friends on Facebook…(-;

90. beefbus says: Oct 24, 2012 11:34 PM

While it’s not surprising to see Cutler as the second most disliked player, but it’s funny cause I think he’s probably a lot like us. Sarcastic, dry sense of humor, hates the media, and a bit of a jerk sometimes. The thing is he donates a lot of time and money to charitable organizations, but doesn’t expect to receive recognition in return. That tells me he’s a decent human being.

91. painsyndicate says: Oct 24, 2012 11:45 PM

Agreed.

92. painsyndicate says: Oct 24, 2012 11:47 PM

Suh is a lowlife like Deangelo Hall. It is beyond time to clean the league of these scumbags.

If football continues down this current path I will vote with my money and time elsewhere.

93. chi01town says: Oct 24, 2012 11:52 PM

the media has tried everyday to make Cutler a bad guy But they cant go as far as they would like too
    because Cutler is a WINNER. out of his last 11 starts he won 10 games. so they mostly talk about what happens on the sidelines an leave the real story as a foot note….. THE SCORE BOARD. now his stats will get better because he has Marshall…sooner than later the media will have to say something nice about Cutler But will he be standing at the Microphone or will they have to say it to his back when he walk away

94. staffordsyear says: Oct 25, 2012 12:23 AM

I dont really care that hes the least liked..if anything it fuels him more because we all know hes a hothead anyway and the poor guy that faces him every sunday (or guys) know that they have they’re hands full every sunday..and hes the best dt on the lions since when? shaun rogers?Keep bringing it suh!

Oh yea for all you young bucks, playing inside the trenches it is supposed to be dirty and reckless..look up your own team there might be a player or 2 that played just like him back in the day.

95. dino2997 says: Oct 25, 2012 12:26 AM

denverdude7 says:
    Oct 24, 2012 8:16 PM
    Suh became ny favorite player with the Cutler Crunch hit.

—————————————————

And now you see where the Cutler hate comes from…..jealous Denver fans. How do those sour grapes taste?

96. hrmlss says: Oct 25, 2012 12:44 AM

Although Cutler is a very sour faced player he’s tough and good. Suh is a punk on and off the field, plus this explains why I don’t like Subway subs. Oops now I’ll never see this comment published, I’m sure NBC has some “exclusive” deal with them, I Love JimmyJohns, and I see their commercials on NBC stations also. Weird, who do they like more? I’ll forward this to both companies and let NBC answer them.

97. mwindle1973 says: Oct 25, 2012 12:47 AM

Wow big surprise here on Suh leading the list! What I can’t understand is how did Brady Quinn get on the list at all? Was 1 out of 3 polled a Browns fan?

98. grandpoopah says: Oct 25, 2012 1:19 AM

Hey great for Nielsen for figuring out a way to fool morons into giving them money for “research.”

99. thetokyosandblaster says: Oct 25, 2012 1:25 AM

You kids are so cute.

If it was mainly WI people voting, the Packers would have dominated the top 10, filling all the spots.

The fact is: Just because you’re all jealous of the Packers, it doesn’t mean that they’re the most loved team in NFL football, by normal people.

100. jkrc717 says: Oct 25, 2012 8:43 AM

This is the dumbest poll i’ve ever seen.

Anyway, can’t stand Philip Rivers.

101. steelerfanjo says: Oct 25, 2012 9:33 AM

Ray Lewis is the most hated player in the NFL. It is not even close. Look at his past, his hot-dogging, and is being over-rated.

102. dryzzt23 says: Oct 25, 2012 9:39 AM

I don’t like Drew Brees.

I used to before his mouthing off about the labor negotiations and his always “needing an explanation”.

and I don’t like Vick or Ray Lewis either.

I don’t like Ray Lewis b/c he thinks he is better than HoFs Jack Lambert, Ray Nitschke, Dick Butkus, Chuck Bednarik, Mike Singletary, and Sam Huff.
    13 Pro Bowls – really? The Pro Bowl doesn’t matter to anyone.
    10 time All-Pro? This is a media-driven honor and therefore is not worthy of my respect.
    Ray Lewis the maybe the 7th or 8th best ever and that’s it.

103. apmn says: Oct 25, 2012 10:37 AM

I used to dislike Leinart because, you know, USC.

But he won me over during his time with the Texans. He was humble and hard-working, and I was really disappointed for him when he finally got his shot after Schaub went down and then got hurt right away.

Call me crazy, but I think he could have taken the Texans to the Super Bowl last year.

104. keepingitrealdumb says: Oct 25, 2012 11:39 PM

what the hell? what does kyle orton have to do with anything? who ‘hates’ kyle orton???? for what??????

here is my list of most hated:

1) suh
    2) rex ryan
    3) santonio
    4) DeAngelo
    5) stafford
    6) tebow
    7) leron landry
    8) bal D
    9) entire lions team
    10) entire jets team (not a single likeable player or coach)

now there is some hate people can get behind

105. gmen1987 says: Oct 31, 2012 5:15 PM

jbaxt says:
    Oct 24, 2012 7:25 PM
    Eric Winston’s the #1 loser in my book.

===================================
    jbaxt is the number 1 loser in my book.